Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
LittleWit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Bareback ad!!!

I just saw bareback offered by provider on this site in Dallas posted this morning $60 additional for bareback. Wow!
I am sure guys will line up to go BB, but I will run the other direction. I'm killing myself slowly with red meat and fried food no need to speed it up.
LittleWit is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Not the first one. Won't be the last. Has been going on for a long time. Just helps me know who to avoid
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Goes perfectly with the myriad of bbfs ISO's. Just as providers reply to those, so will clients reply to her.

OBSG - you're leaving me hanging on my PM!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I worked with the county hospital district and health service (Dallas) and was surprised to learn there are people that KNOWINGLY spread STDs .... usually out of anger for becoming infected themselves.

Not saying these providers are.....but there are people out there that do it.
and found a story this morning where a man knowingly spread HIV
  • #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

some people do anything for that paper! Sad to see someone harming themselves and others. But i bet it makes you appreciate the rest of us great gals here! be safe fellas
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #6
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I recently hobbied with a chick that says she avoids eccie because they are into a lot bareback things. My initial thought was, "it's not everyone" but the more I see this topic discussed and advertised, I can understand why she has that misconception. I am starting a new coalition, BAB, "Brothas Against Barebacking".
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #7
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=gladius82;1055460682]I worked with the county hospital district and health service (Dallas) and was surprised to learn there are people that KNOWINGLY spread STDs .... usually out of anger for becoming infected themselves.

• #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

/QUOTE]

That was just on the news last night.
He also had unprotected sex with his bunkmate in prison. His bunkmate has been tested and is waiting on the results, name not released because he is married and he hasn't told his wife.
He also had unprotected sex with two others that are going to testify which will probably get him more years as it was illegal in many ways.

To me, this is the scariest part about all of this. All of these were done without him informing his partner about his status. People on their own acts of vengeance.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The girl also posts her face and puts her exact hotel location in the ad. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #9
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius82 View Post
I worked with the county hospital district and health service (Dallas) and was surprised to learn there are people that KNOWINGLY spread STDs .... usually out of anger for becoming infected themselves.

Yes there are. And there are stages of grief one goes thru when they find out they are infected with a non curable illness. DENIAL is typically the longest and can last up until the person starts showing undeniable signs of the illness.

I can tell you from a woman's point of view there is absolutely no difference in sensation between a covered cock and an uncovered cock. None.

Piece of advice to the ladies who encounter bbfs requests: learn how to use the female condom and offer it to the guys who have problems with reg condoms. There is NOTHING they can say to argue that alternative. Nothing.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #10
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I'm going to find out who she is so I can AVOID her FOREVER! I don't care how good looking she may be I'm not going to risk my life, or more importantly the life of someone else, just so I can get laid.
PJ
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:57 AM   #11
Guest102215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Proceed with caution http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090664
Guest102215 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:01 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Be careful with discussions of underage sexuality in any form.

I've reported a few posts.

With regard to the actual topic, though ... it happens. Make informed decisions and be adult about it.

Seems easy enough.

People who are sociopathic enough to infect others with a deadly virus are beyond salvation. Not sure what else to say about it. Spreading HIV is a despicable act. There was a man in Dallas who was convicted of doing something similar with women several years back. He got life in prison, if I remember right.

It's disgusting.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:02 AM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I expect someone will post that "as long as you use a condom, why do you care? Everyone provider barebacks someone" This is true. But, once I know someone engages in such high risk behavior with anyone willing to pay a few extra dollars, I avoid them. Someone who does not practice safe sex has a higher risk of having contracted something.

Condoms are not perfect. There is still a risk. I want to manage that risk as much as I can. I have had strippers offer it to me. As soon as they do, I pack it up and leave. Just not worth the risk. And no way I am going to see a provider who openly advertises she does.

When I was younger, I admit I yielded to the temptations of the Don. A very, very few times. And I sweated the following weeks like crazy. Now, I get a full test every 6 months even though I am as safe as possible. I know I am clean and want to stay that way. I have a lot of respect for my body and the ladies I see.

Go ahead and advertise you do BB or want it. Just makes it easier for me to reduce my risk.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:02 AM   #14
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Wow, she really DID post a facepic and her location!!! I'm dumbfounded!!!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #15
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

She looks very young.

Hopefully she will realize that stating the hotel in the ad is not a great idea and will have a mod edit her ad. I hate that she did that because of her safety is at risk in so many ways.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women