Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
dymetyme66
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40
Default Aunt FLO

I've started to ask providers when Aunt Flo is due to arrive...

I've had one to pour a PUNCH BOWL in my lap and another flipped her pillow quickly ( not thinking that I saw her ) due to blood spots..

I've heard stories of chics stuffing themselves with foam pads or whatever to slow the flow but that's too much of a chance EVEN with a HAT on...

Shut down the factory when the RED LIGHT comes on....
dymetyme66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Might be a little awkward to ask when it's due specifically... seems like something that isn't really needing to be divulged to a client. Or are you asking in a more general sense? I could imagine a scenario where you let it be known you've had some issues with providers in the past and that it's something you're really not interested in chancing.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

None of your damn business. At best you can say, FYI, I have a real issue with blood...if there is any reason to believe you may start during our session, please let me know so we can reschedule. Then do reschedule.

What you NEED to understand is that we don't always know. Sometimes a good fuck or hard orgasm can cause spotting or unexpected bleeding.

Of course, being on the pill or having an IUD will seriously help control this issue. And is also good from a pregnancy standpoint. But judging from the number of pregnant providers on ECCIE, many ladies here are not using those birth control methods.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:51 AM   #4
Cheyenne Curves
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99379
My ECCIE Reviews

When I have my lady days, Ijjust tell the client that "I'm out of commission down below for a few days, but would love to get extra naughty with some above the waist play".

But it is true that sometimes it just shows up outta nowhere.
Cheyenne Curves is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #5
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I've had providers tell me as I'm driving over they are on their period, tell me after I arrived and gave my gift, and even tell me after we started (fortunately before any DATY activities started!). Had one lady that felt funny after insertion and she told me "it's a sponge for my blood, just push it on up and out of the way" Talk about a mood killer!

I appreciate the monthly flow doesn't arrive with military precision and accidents happen but if you already have it going on be upfront about it ladies.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:09 AM   #6
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

If ladies get on a good birth control, you can have this interruption so rarely. It's a great time to go relax and take a vacation...
I understand if you don't want to or you have been advised against taking certain birth controls, but.. If you find yourself getting your period too much for your liking, it's definitely something to ask your dr about.
Xx
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:14 AM   #7
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

You shouldn't even have to ask. In my experience, the provider would let me know and we would reschedule. No harm, no foul. Honesty, in any setting is ALWAYS appreciated. But I guess I can understand the situation as well where some providers get too greedy and depend on the kindness of us hobbyist not to leave, turn around and walk off, and leave a donation before we go. Most guys are so non-confontational and don't want drama that we go right along with it. I am fortunate to not have this happen to me.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:15 AM   #8
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
None of your damn business.
It is our business if;
We like DATY and have no desire to earn our red-wings.
or
It's a outcall and we don't want bloody sheets.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:25 AM   #9
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
It is our business if;
We like DATY and have no desire to earn our red-wings.
or
It's a outcall and we don't want bloody sheets.
Agree 1000%
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #10
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Right, you're bloody well right, you know you got a right to say.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Notice, I did not say you didn't have a right to know if a lady HAS her period. But it's simply rude to be all up in my business and demand to know where in my cycle I am.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #12
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
None of your damn business. At best you can say, FYI, I have a real issue with blood...if there is any reason to believe you may start during our session, please let me know so we can reschedule. Then do reschedule.

What you NEED to understand is that we don't always know. Sometimes a good fuck or hard orgasm can cause spotting or unexpected bleeding.

Of course, being on the pill or having an IUD will seriously help control this issue. And is also good from a pregnancy standpoint. But judging from the number of pregnant providers on ECCIE, many ladies here are not using those birth control methods.
. . . or condoms.

Quote:
Notice, I did not say you didn't have a right to know if a lady HAS her period. But it's simply rude to be all up in my business and demand to know where in my cycle I am.
What the . . . ?

Letting a man know the Status Quo of your pussy is not a common courtesy - It is his right to be informed and your duty to tell him if the river is running red.

Even though most of the gentlemen here are mature enough to know that a woman goes through a menstrual cycle, I'm pretty sure that they would expect a grown woman to have the decency and respect to tell them before hand, offer other services, or better yet, not provide at all during "that" time of the month!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #13
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Again. My point is that I think the proper way to address the situation is this, "if there is any chance it will be your time of the month, please let me know."

And of course the pregnant ladies are using condoms (well, part of the time, lol...I hope). But they obviously aren't usually menstrual cycle suppression methods in their real life.

My personal opinion is that if this is your job, then get on BC or get a mirena and limit your off time.

Judging from the punch bowl reaction, I'm not the only one that thinks he stated the question in a way that was overly personal or rude. Ijs

And as for the sponge thing. That's nasty and inappropriate.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #14
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why fbsm L1 should be on the menu
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #15
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass Balls View Post
I've had providers tell me as I'm driving over they are on their period, tell me after I arrived and gave my gift, and even tell me after we started (fortunately before any DATY activities started!). Had one lady that felt funny after insertion and she told me "it's a sponge for my blood, just push it on up and out of the way" Talk about a mood killer!

I appreciate the monthly flow doesn't arrive with military precision and accidents happen but if you already have it going on be upfront about it ladies.
100% agree.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women