Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161956
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Refrences

So i have only went to an amp 2x both in warren. I have been fallowing this site and bp for a while and just joined here a week or two ago. Then i joined the other site too. I pmd. A provider and sence im new she is asking for refrence. (0) what type of screening is normal? I did plenty of it on her,so i understand the concern. Any info is great.

Also how do u ask a girl if they would voutch for you?

Also, also, fuck off people who want to bust my nuts of spelling and shit.
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlh View Post
So i have only went to an amp 2x both in warren. I have been fallowing this site and bp for a while and just joined here a week or two ago. Then i joined the other site too. I pmd. A provider and sence im new she is asking for refrence. (0) what type of screening is normal? I did plenty of it on her,so i understand the concern. Any info is great.

#1 - your last sentence is not a way to ingratiate you to a new site and get people to help you

#2 - if you see providers from BP, it is extremely rare anyone will ask for a reference

#3 - if you are talking about TOS and their silly color coded vouch system - you would be better off asking over there.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:00 AM   #3
Dlh
Valued Poster

Thanks berry. And my last sentence was ment as a joke more or less onto myself. I know i dont spell well, sad attempt to lighten the mood. I have noticed alot of people just chime in with zero info on the subjec matter. Just looking for info.

Berry thank you for not just scrolling threw. I will try the other board also.
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:56 AM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

I don't know about now but used to be if you want to see someone from Indy's and she does not see newbies.
Its best to pm a whole bunch until someone will see you without references then use her to see others. Its like you have to fuck a few dogs to get to the cow.

The short of it is some see red squares so pick one and use her to start out. This is what most guys had to do to see so called better providers. When you are with the girl ask her if she can vouch you. Then hope she does.

Bottom line when the rent or car payment is due they are more open to newbies.

Hell here is a little tidbit. Check out the ads on Indys if they have a phone number in it chances are they want fucked and want money. The others want to you to tap dance on a high wire for a meeting.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
Dlh
Valued Poster

Hey thanks shark
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:54 AM   #6
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I have to add my two pennies on this one.

I was actually asked the other day why I even bother using eccie if I only see green squared gentlemen from TOS?

This is a misconception.
Myself and a lot of other ladies rely on references simply to know that one is an active hobbyist and not a jerk. To put it bluntly.
The safe provider does some form of screening, they will ask for some info, you can choose to give it or move on.

The color coding on TOS is NOT the end all and be all of hobbying. Especially since even indys lady's utilize many other sites as well.

Basically one wants to know if
A. Are you a true hobbyist? You're not bringing me a new set of bracelets are you?

B. You won't show up with chloroform and a hood.

C. You are not a jerk.

Some ladies can afford to be a bit more selective due to the fact they don't have any medicinal needs to fill or they moonlight at this and some are extremely low volume so that they can be at their best for the clients they already have.

You guys should appreciate the ladies who do take the time to research their clientele, it makes for a much better time together.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #7
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I thought chloroform and a hood was on the menu?
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 02:26 PM   #8
Dlh
Valued Poster

I never said it was a bad idea. Thanks
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 03:53 PM   #9
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Take it one step at a time and you will be just fine. Keep trying don't give up just because some slut won't see you. We all started just like you. I've been screwing prostitutes since I was 16. I am 34 now and will continue to use prostitutes till I drop dead. You will feel your way around it. It's not rocket science. The TOS does not have anywhere near the number of providers it once had back in 06-07 when I had fucked about 95 per cent of them, but here and there it does the job still. I have had many BP successes and amazing fucks too. I don't even know the number of women I've fucked since I was 16 but gotta be in the few hundred range by now. For a vouch from TOS you just gotta ask for it. In my practice, I have only had to use references 2 or 3 times. Most of the time nobody bothers with that shit although they say they do. It is all BS. All they care about is money, They can't see farther than their own noses or your dick and wallet. That is why I always crack up when a public woman starts telling me how intelligent she is and how educated she is....like I give a fuck!!! Yeah baby...because you are very educated is exactly why you suck my dick.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:01 PM   #10
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

reckon indys has a sees newbies thread still. pick girls with reviews and green squares. get screened. see girl. ask for vouch.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #11
Dlh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Take it one step at a time and you will be just fine. Yeah baby...because you are very educated is exactly why you suck my dick.

Thanks and yes i took more than just this "" as advise.
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:43 PM   #12
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
reckon indys has a sees newbies thread still. pick girls with reviews and green squares. get screened. see girl. ask for vouch.
Whilst I do not think indys is a bad site, its number of providers has been drastically declining. Not much of a choice on there any more. Things were different back in 06-07.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:44 PM   #13
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks and yes i took more than just this "" as advise.
Take it one fuck, one suck and one blowjob at a time bro.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:53 PM   #14
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I thought chloroform and a hood was on the menu?
Premium option only available to Diamond Select rewards members who paid the non-refundable deposit, completed the background check and have 5 stamps on their frequent custo card.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:24 PM   #15
MirandaLeigh
Account Disabled

User ID: 265959
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but what is TOS? Is that another site for posting?
MirandaLeigh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women