Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Benghazi attack "deliberate and organized", and Odumbo knew it within hours

U.S. intelligence now says Benghazi attack "deliberate and organized"

(Reuters) - The top U.S. intelligence authority issued an unusual public statement on Friday declaring it now believed the September 11 attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, was a "deliberate and organized terrorist attack. . . .

Within hours of the attacks ending, some government sources in Washington were already acknowledging they might well have been planned and organized in advance, and that members of two militant factions, Ansar al Shariah and al Qaeda's North Africa-based affiliate, known as al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, may have been involved.

But top administration officials later made public statements that contradicted that assessment.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...88R1EG20120928

Odumbo lies, lies and lies!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

and?

so excatly what would YOU have done IN HOURS to stop the attack?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
and?

so excatly what would YOU have done IN HOURS to stop the attack?
You didn't read the other thread, did you CBJ7. Odumbo, et al, knew days in advance there was a threat against embassy personnel, and Odumbo, et al, denied extra security. There were DAYS - not hours - to prepare against the attack, CBJ7.

"(Reuters) - U.S. officials in Washington denied repeated requests from Americans in Libya for more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before last month's attack that killed four Americans there, two Republican lawmakers said on Tuesday. . . . The mission in Libya, however, was denied these resources by officials in Washington."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...88J18R20121002

Then afterwards there was Odumbo's lie to the U.S. citizens, CBJ7. This lie was perpetuated after Odumbo, et al, knew the Libyan attack was a terrorist attack. Nevertheless -- for over two weeks -- most spokespersons for the Odumbo administration proffered the blatant lie that the attack in Libya was a "spontaneous Muslim reaction" to a blasphemous film. Odumbo, et al, knew it was a lie when they had -- nearly a week after the event -- Ambassador
Rice claim, ". . . it was the video that caused the unrest in Cairo and the video that — and the unrest in Cairo that helped — that precipitated some of the unrest in Benghazi and elsewhere."
Old 10-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

and YOU shitstain, didnt answer MY question ...

your dismissed on grounds of poor genetics.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
and YOU shitstain, didnt answer MY question ...

your dismissed on grounds of poor genetics.
Read the post again, you inveterate moron. Your stupid-ass question was pointedly answered. "There were DAYS - not hours - to prepare against the attack!"

Perhaps, you're just too mentally retarded, being the Dim-wit you are, to understand the written word, CBJ7.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

youre an idiot

what would YOU have done in DAYS?

call a congressional meeting and get permission to deploy troops?

go to the UN and do the same?

EXACTLY WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ? IN 3 DAYS?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre an idiot

what would YOU have done in DAYS?

call a congressional meeting and get permission to deploy troops?

go to the UN and do the same?

EXACTLY WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ? IN 3 DAYS?
Do what Odumbo didn't do -- give the embassy the additional security it was asking for. BTW, dumbass, the president doesn't need congressional approval to deploy troops for short duration missions.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Do what Odumbo didn't do -- give the embassy the additional security it was asking for. BTW, dumbass, the president doesn't need congressional approval to deploy troops for short duration missions.

so there was no need to vett the intel before deploying troops on a SHORT mission ? any idea how long that would take? Seems we're JUST now finding out how credible the intel really was arent we? and its been how long?

I digress ............

bottom line ...

if the intel was bad you'd bitch about what it cost to send troops?, if it wasnt, you'd bitch about sending troops? without going through the proper protocol ... you'd BITCH regardless because youre an idiot ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
so there was no need to vett the intel before deploying troops on a SHORT mission ? any idea how long that would take? Seems we're JUST now finding out how credible the intel really was arent we? and its been how long?

I digress ............

bottom line ...

if the intel was bad you'd bitch about what it cost to send troops?, if it wasnt, you'd bitch about sending troops? without going through the proper protocol ... you'd BITCH regardless because youre an idiot ...
And CBJ7, you’re still one dumbass-fuck stupefied on Odumbo Kool Aid.

The intel was valid and actionable and Odumbo did nothing. One squad of Marines probably would have sufficed, but Odumbo DID nothing.

CBJ7, you’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo after four Americans were killed -- including a U.S. Ambassador.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take action and increase security after the embassy asked for it.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take after the Libyans warned of imminent danger.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take after other intel sources warned of imminent danger.

You’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo’s lying to the American people about what actually occurred in Libya.

You’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo’s callously flying off to Las Vegas for a fund raiser mere hours after learning terrorists had made an attack on U.S. sovereign soil and killed U.S. citizens and representatives.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

how long would yo have left 1 squad of marines there dumbass?

what would have happened when they left dumbass?

what if the terrorists knew it was only 1 squad of marines and launched a counter attack and killed the entire squad dumbass?

IB, youre a dumbass.

The End.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBStrokingit, your credibility is only exceeded by your civility.

Have I mentioned lately that you were the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
how long would yo have left 1 squad of marines there dumbass?

what would have happened when they left dumbass?

what if the terrorists knew it was only 1 squad of marines and launched a counter attack and killed the entire squad dumbass?

IB, youre a dumbass.

The End.
Face it CBJ7, you’re still one dumbass-fuck stupefied on Odumbo Kool Aid.

You totally underestimate the military skill and proficiency of one squad of Marines, jackass.

CBJ7, you’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo after four Americans were killed -- including a U.S. Ambassador.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take action and increase security after the embassy asked for it.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take after the Libyans warned of imminent danger.

You’re a moron for defending Odumbo’s failure to take after other intel sources warned of imminent danger.

You’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo’s lying to the American people about what actually occurred in Libya.

You’re a despicable moron for defending Odumbo’s callously flying off to Las Vegas for a fund raiser mere hours after learning terrorists had made an attack on U.S. sovereign soil and killed U.S. citizens and representatives.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBStrokingit, your credibility is only exceeded by your civility.

Have I mentioned lately that you were the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?
It's truly amusing how you can manage to be such a fucking hypocrite while simultaneously being such an enormous pile of shit at the same time, Assup.

You're right about one thing, Assup. One needs to wipe the shit-dips from one's hands after engaging a pile of shit like you!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #14
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I gotta jump in here, you guys blood pressure is going through the roof....
Let me ask one question, forgetting the pay scale is there one person on here that would go to this location and NOT know it was fuckin dangerous..
Cause you would have to be a village idiot to think this is Disney Land .
If anybody with the Govt. ( and i really dont give a shit if they are Rep. or Dems ) with any common sense didnt know this was a time bomb waiting to blow then we are in REALLY deep shit... Now just ask your self if your employer said hey ya wana go to fuckin Libya and hang out on 9/11 in a fuckin small house and count pissed off Muslims what the fuck would you say.. Jeez give me a fuckin break, there aint a whore monger on here thats stupid enough to do that let alone send someone.... Sorry boys if all these talkin heads in Wash are that stupid you guys are really wastin your time beating each other up over it....
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
I gotta jump in here, you guys blood pressure is going through the roof....
Let me ask one question, forgetting the pay scale is there one person on here that would go to this location and NOT know it was fuckin dangerous..
Cause you would have to be a village idiot to think this is Disney Land .
If anybody with the Govt. ( and i really dont give a shit if they are Rep. or Dems ) with any common sense didnt know this was a time bomb waiting to blow then we are in REALLY deep shit... Now just ask your self if your employer said hey ya wana go to fuckin Libya and hang out on 9/11 in a fuckin small house and count pissed off Muslims what the fuck would you say.. Jeez give me a fuckin break, there aint a whore monger on here thats stupid enough to do that let alone send someone.... Sorry boys if all these talkin heads in Wash are that stupid you guys are really wastin your time beating each other up over it....
+1
Bingo!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women