Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Will the real Barack Obama please stand up.

My bet is on the 2007 Barack being the real Barack. Anti-American, racist, and sadly out of touch with real America.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/ob...S8XIOcpzf13thD

About seven minutes of 40 minutes. The unscrubbed video is on the way.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

He's stood up several times during his Presidency, JD. The beer summit, "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon", etc, etc. He and Michelle don't try to hide it. The media isn't going to call him on it - it is praiseworthy to them.

This election is The Box Store President vs The Give-Away-The-Store President.
America has fundamentally changed. Pack up and head to Belize.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My bet is on the 2007 Barack being the real Barack. Anti-American, racist, and sadly out of touch with real America.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/ob...S8XIOcpzf13thD

About seven minutes of 40 minutes. The unscrubbed video is on the way.
The church that Barack Obama attended for twenty years followed the teachings of James Cone. He is an extreme racist. Here are a few quotes from Cone.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community … Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

"White religionists are not capable of perceiving the blackness of God, because their satanic whiteness is a denial of the very essence of divinity. That is why whites are finding and will continue to find the black experience a disturbing reality."

"God is black because God loves us; and God loves us because we are black. Righteousness is that side of God which expresses itself through black liberation. God makes black what humans have made white.... Love is a refusal to accept whiteness."

"This means that whites, despite their self-proclaimed religiousness, are rendered incapable of making valid judgments on the character of sin.... In a word, sin is whiteness..."

Above are quotes from James H. Cone, A Black Theology of Liberation ~ a book sold in Obama's church's bookstore the entire 20-years he attended.)

http://vimeo.com/11170103
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

LOL. This is old news this tape. Surprise surprise, he's actually a black man! Shocker.

The white guilt and white fear generated by this stuff is amusing.

If the repubs think this is gonna be an Oct surprise equal to the 47% comment, think again.

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesau...y-fizzles-out/

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
LOL. This is old news this tape. Surprise surprise, he's actually a black man! Shocker.

The white guilt and white fear generated by this stuff is amusing.

If the repubs think this is gonna be an Oct surprise equal to the 47% comment, think again.

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesau...y-fizzles-out/

It doesn't make me feel guilty. I never owned slaves. I've never discriminated against blacks. I've got nothing to feel guilty about, and I don't.

Only a liberal idiot (redundant) would allow himself to be manipulated by this kind of racial mumbo jumbo. Obama has never been harmed by racism. To the contrary, his life has been easier because of his skin color. Obama would not be president if he was white. He probably wouldn't have a Harvard law degree, either.

Obama is a race huster, just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Quanel X, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Jeremiah Wright, James Cone, etc
Old 10-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama is a race huster, just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Quanel X, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Jeremiah Wright, James Cone, etc
LMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

Talk about a shot in the foot Tucker and Sean. In this video, you even hear the so-called muslim professing his faith in Jesus.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

He was sounding a little more 'hood' than normal, with an almost Southern twang. I did notice that.

And what politician doesn't pander to the crowd they're speaking to? I haven't met one yet that hasn't been guilty of that.

We don't want to talk about religion. Mormons think that Blacks are cursed, can't be helped and will never get into heaven. That's probably where he gets off writing off 47% of the population he expects to represent, and never be able to help.

Why can't anyone be objective about these candidates? Neither one is perfect, and we know that. Some of you guys are so propaganda-driven, you act like you're on the payroll.

Sheesh.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

Talk about a shot in the foot Tucker and Sean. In this video, you even hear the so-called muslim professing his faith in Jesus.
Obama's so called faith has nothing to do with legitimate Christianity. Read the quotes of James Cone that I posted. Jeremiah Wright told Sean Hannity that James Cone's teachings are the core of his religious faith. James Cone is raving lunatic. His teachings have nothing to do with what Christ taught; he teaches hate.

"White religionists are not capable of perceiving the blackness of God, because their satanic whiteness is a denial of the very essence of divinity. That is why whites are finding and will continue to find the black experience a disturbing reality."
James Cone
Old 10-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
markroxny
Valued Poster

Like I said Joe.
Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well, I never owned any slaves but my GGG Grandmother did. I have a copy of the bill of sale.
This video didn't tell me anything that I didn't already knew. Obama is a race baiter just like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson but he hides it so well. This shows him being condescending to a black audience by trying to speak like them. What I found most interesting was that the MSM has this video and sat on it for five years. Yes, I have seen them on TV going around trying to say that this is old news (where did I just read that?) but Tucker Carlson challenged them and they could not respond. They know that it is true. This video was hidden because it would have had more impact in 2008.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Im sure you're a real hit down at the welfare office.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women