Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Time and Newsweek Want You To Die Sooner

Time and Newsweek magazines have taken the bold stand that killing old people is compassionate and good for the economy.

They'll be old, too, someday. Wonder if their opinion will change when they see the plug being pulled on them.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036100_de..._Magazine.html

Now, if a rational person makes a DNR request, of course it should be honored. What I am opposed to is the idea that this is good for everyone. And that the government should enforce it.

Trust me, you do NOT want the government telling you when you should die. That is not a good plan.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I think, at the end of the day, the radical left is anti-human. One central principle, that is a common thread in almost all liberal thought, is to praise the weaker party and demonize the stronger party in any power dispute. Liberals choose women over men, gays over straights, poor people over rich people and of course, the rest of the world over America.

In questions of ecology, liberals side with nature over humans. Liberals think humans are evil compared to nature because humans have power over the natural world. I think that radical ecologists would have no problem with human extinction if it meant saving endangered species and stopping global warming. Radical ecologists do not believe that the human species is any more important than any other species. I think this liberal loathing of the human species explains why liberals embrace abortion, euthanasia and gay marriage. Liberalism is becoming a culture of death. Liberals mistake masochistic self loathing for virtue.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I think, at the end of the day, the radical left is anti-human. One central principle, that is a common thread in almost all liberal thought, is to praise the weaker party and demonize the stronger party in any power dispute. Liberals choose women over men, gays over straights, poor people over rich people and of course, the rest of the world over America.

In questions of ecology, liberals side with nature over humans. Liberals think humans are evil compared to nature because humans have power over the natural world. I think that radical ecologists would have no problem with human extinction if it meant saving endangered species and stopping global warming. Radical ecologists do not believe that the human species is any more important than any other species. I think this liberal loathing of the human species explains why liberals embrace abortion, euthanasia and gay marriage. Liberalism is becoming a culture of death. Liberals mistake masochistic self loathing for virtue.

Hey joe what you trying to do prove you are just as rabid as Marshal?
this has got to be one of your dumber rants.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Our Country is ran and our leaders are dictated and influenced by Oligarchs a ruling class. The idea of depopulation is quite real in the minds of these idiots. The office of the Presidency is now really nothing more than a puppet post. The idea of a Party system or Left or Right really doesn't exist anymore it's just there as scenery.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Trust me, you do NOT want the government telling you when you should die. That is not a good plan.

You want smaller government but if ninety year old folks want heart transplants....you approve of the government paying for it?

You see where this flawed logic has me scratching my head folks?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Soylent Green is People!
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:09 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Hey joe what you trying to do prove you are just as rabid as Marshal?
this has got to be one of your dumber rants.
This is an example of what I'm talking about.

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT[A]) is an environmental movement that calls for all people to abstain from reproduction to cause the gradual voluntary extinction of humankind. VHEMT supports human extinction primarily because, in the group's view, it would prevent environmental degradation. The group states that a decrease in the human population would prevent a significant amount of man-made human suffering. The extinctions of non-human species and the scarcity of resources required by humans are frequently cited by the group as evidence of the harm caused by human overpopulation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunta...ction_Movement

Liberal Democracy as a Culture of Death: Why John Paul II Was Right | Dr. Raymond Dennehy | Ignatius Insight
"To claim the right to abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia, and to recognize that right in law, means to attribute to human freedom a perverse and evil significance: that of an absolute power over others and against others. This is the death of true freedom." -- John Paul II, The Gospel of Life
http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/featu...cle_july08.asp
Old 06-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You want smaller government but if ninety year old folks want heart transplants....you approve of the government paying for it?

Hmmm . . . Speaking of flawed logic, how does taking the government out of private medical decisions increase the size of government? A person's health decisions should be the province of the person, their family, and their doctor. It's not liking ordering a Big Gulp, idiot. You don't get a heart transplant just because you want one. When making a medical decision, all factors need to be considered, not just cost.

Allowing the government to make the decsion opens up all kinds of trouble. Should a Down's Syndrome, or MS sufferer be given life saving treatment? How about borderline MR individuals? There's lots of money to be saved by killing people. How about political opponents? Why should they be allowed treatment?

You're an idiot if you think this is only about 90 year olds who want to live. Giving the government the authority to override medical decisions is horrifying.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

At the very least, self loathing comes into play. No one can hate what their country stands for, feel constant "class guilt" etc., without also hating themselves at some level. Maybe that's why the rank and file are so drawn to malignant narcissists like "O", if he can love himself so much maybe they figure they can love themselves vicariously through him? I mean, after all, aren't they a happy group overall?
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I want smaller government and I don't want them paying for anything that isn't required of them by the constitution.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I do not want the government anywhere near medical decisions. However, if the tax payor is paying for the medical care then the government should be able to recover the cost from the persons estate. Those assets do not belong to the heirs and should be used to pay for those costs.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
At the very least, self loathing comes into play. No one can hate what their country stands for, feel constant "class guilt" etc., without also hating themselves at some level. Maybe that's why the rank and file are so drawn to malignant narcissists like "O", if he can love himself so much maybe they figure they can love themselves vicariously through him? I mean, after all, aren't they a happy group overall?
Self loathing permeates the liberal attitude. Tearing down our culture, our history and denigrating everything that normal people celebrate is the heart of the liberal mindset. Anyone that reveres traditional values and culture is ridiculed as a hayseed and a rube by liberals.

After decades of relentless propaganda, liberals have succeeded in convincing a high percentage of Americans that our country is essentially evil. No country can survive if the average citizen does not believe that their country deserves to survive.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Our Country is ran and our leaders are dictated and influenced by Oligarchs a ruling class. The idea of depopulation is quite real in the minds of these idiots. The office of the Presidency is now really nothing more than a puppet post. The idea of a Party system or Left or Right really doesn't exist anymore it's just there as scenery.
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

—David Rockefeller
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I do not want the government anywhere near medical decisions. However, if the tax payor is paying for the medical care then the government should be able to recover the cost from the persons estate. Those assets do not belong to the heirs and should be used to pay for those costs.

Finally a logical solution.

What these far right wing nuts do not understand is that Medicare is a GOVERNMENT PROGRAM. They do not understand that we all pay when poor people go to the ER.We all pay when grandma gets a new heart. I wish they would quit bitching about the deficit if you do not want to cut Defense spending or Medicare spending. They are the two biggest expenses in government by far!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Quote:
Self loathing permeates the liberal attitude. Tearing down our culture, our history and denigrating everything that normal people celebrate is the heart of the liberal mindset. Anyone that reveres traditional values and culture is ridiculed as a hayseed and a rube by liberals.

After decades of relentless propaganda, liberals have succeeded in convincing a high percentage of Americans that our country is essentially evil. No country can survive if the average citizen does not believe that their country deserves to survive.
God you two remind me of the the character in American Beauty Col. Frank Fitts, USMC, played by Chris Cooper.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women