Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48121
pyramider46370
bambino40958
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
Leialay2
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Why so rude?

I just called a provider who was advertising a qk special. I first asked about meeting at a time and she said she doesn't usually do incall at that time but would if she knew I would show. I mentioned the qk and she said the qk wouldn't be available at that time. I said what about 1/2 hour sooner and she hung up.

Why so rude? Was I in the wrong? The ad had no time frame. Why not just say that she didn't want to do it and we go our separate ways? I'm probably more dissapointed because it's a provider I've been watching for awhile and thought the qk was a great excuse to give her a try.

Thoughts?
Leialay2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Who knows, but I imagine they get a lot of "crank" calls that waste their time, and some of them have less patience dealing with the general public than others. In addition, there seems to be a rather high % that have poor customer service skills in general, IMHO. I would scratch her off the list and move on. Based on that attitude, you probably weren't going to have a good time anyway, so be thankful it probably saved you from wasting your money.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I had emailed one of the massage providers who had received a good review from someone. I told her my available times, she emailed back about getting her appointment book, which the tone implied annoyance, I replied back and haven't received an answer since. Sometimes I guess one catches providers on bad days.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #4
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Ok I'll bite... What the heck is qk?
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:28 AM   #5
tomcat2102003
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

It's a quickie (15 minute date). Sometimes a good cheap introduction. I have used them for that purpose and with girls I see on a regular basis when I am low on cash.
tomcat2102003 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

I guess I am getting old....I can barely get undressed in 15 minutes....LOL!!!

I think situations like this can be do to several factors. Providers are human so they are subject to bad days just like the rest of us. Also, as mentioned above sometimes they get so many crank calls if something sounds at all out of place they assume the worst. Can't really blame them....

In your case Leialay I think when you asked about a time that was only 30 minutes different she may have thought....geez....30 minutes difference....is he joking....LOL!! With that said if she doesn't post time restrictions she should expect calls like yours. In addition, when you mentioned the first time she should have responded with the time of day she can do qk's. Playing devils advocate......once she said your initial time wasn't good you could have asked what times were availible.

This kind of thing is the fault of both parties and it is no one's fault!! Sometimes the stars just aren't aligned right! Don't sweat it....either try again...or just move on!

Happy Friday to all!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
Omahan
Secretary of State

Whatever happened to "The customer is always right"?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #8
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

LOL Omahan!! Like you, I have been in the "customer service" arena in some form or fashion my entire career.

We have always been told the "customer is always right." I don't now nor have I ever believed that statement...I don't think you do either....LOL!! HOWEVER, good customer relations people find ways to show the customer they are wrong without actually saying it. My favorite way is to direct the conversation in a manner that the customer finally realizes they are wrong. I have found it to be much more effective if the customer figures out their error on their own! Of course some situations/customers don't lend themselves to that method. When that happens you have to find creative ways to say....."hey dummy, you don't know what you are talking about." LOL!!!! That is where the real fun begins!!!

I have no doubt Omahan and others have some very interesting/funny customer situations....but that is for another thread!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't hang up on people, but I don't like staying on the phone for longer than necessary either. I have a pre-paid phone and those things eat up minutes like crazy! That is also why I don't like texts.
Maybe she was just irritated and didn't want to say something rude so she hung up first.
Who knows for certain, some people don't have good phone etiquette.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #10
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
...I have a pre-paid phone and those things eat up minutes like crazy!...
But Allie, how are we supposed to find out if we can eat you up like crazy? LOL
Wizard of Ahhhhs is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Allie, completely off topic...you can get an $80 phone from Wal-Mart, and buy $45 'Straight Talk' cards, good for unlimited phone, text and data for 30 days.

There's no surprises, just like other pre-paid plans, but there's also no worries about using up minutes.

Back on topic, I have run into some rude ladies. For a brief time, I actually used one phone to make the first phone call, ask irritating questions, etc...then I would call back from my real phone a few days later, not have to piss her off with questions, and easily set up an appointment.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
Whatever happened to "The customer is always right"?
Although this concept is not universally the case, it is a very valid question in this sub-culture.

I'm wondering if the root of this problem is the quality of individual contacted, the requested donation, etc.

In 8 years, I have never had an experience such as this.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:03 AM   #13
TINAMONET
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24815
My ECCIE Reviews

sometimes a provider has an awful day and it shows. i cant count how many times recently i have paid for an incall and then i get a nc/ns done to me. there have been a few ppl ive hung up on.. asking too many of the wrong questions, sometimes just from getting a suspicious feeling... could be anything. and sorry guys but the customer is not always right... but we let u think u r! lol
TINAMONET is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINAMONET View Post
sorry guys but the customer is not always right... but we let u think u r! lol
That was kind of my point. Successful companies that use the "the customer is always right" model are not so stupid as to believe the customer is always right. It's all about how you treat the customer. If, as you say, you let your customers think they are right then you are doing just what we are suggesting.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

look guys dirty probly knows best if you stay on the phone to long it gives time for le to work so just call get a time & if you don't like what you see or whats told then leave. when I call I have a min & half rule in & out.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women