Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48121
pyramider46370
bambino40962
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default References are a BIG hassle...

Ok so I got a call today from someone I haven't seen, so of course I need a reference. He gave me Holly, who I know advertises on BP and is pretty strict on references herself, so I called her. No answer, but immediately received a text stating she cannot answer right now. Called dude back to let him know that I would call him as soon as I heard from her. Did an hour appointment and tried calling her back. No answer, but another text saying I will contact you as soon as possible. Send a text back saying that I was sorry, but this guy is blowing my phone up. Get a text about 5 minutes later that simply says, "what." WOW!! Since I left a VM and a text saying "what" I needed, I assume this to be a rude "what." I asked if she was trying to be rude on purpose, she asked "who is this"....think I answered that question a few times but again I will tell you who I am one mo gin!!! lol SOOOO here it is, like 30 minutes later, and no callback, text, or any further response of any kind. Ladies, aren't we supposed to be helping eachother out and keeping eachother safe? I have no problems giving references, and the ladies that have contacted me know that. What I do have a problem with is ladies acting like little bitches for no reason at all. That may be why this guy was calling me, cuz someones attitude is not where it should be. Do you know how many times I've had a client tell me how nice I am??? Not that I'm doing anything special, or out of the ordinary, just being nice. Apparently, niceness is something these guys don't experience often...not a good look at all ladies. Please know that if you will verify refs, then so will I.....if you won't, then no need to ask me!!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
fjensen
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

It is a shame when you can't count on getting your back scratched when you've just satisfied the itch on someone else's back
fjensen is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wow! Apparently it wasn't enough for Monique to rag on what cheap bastard clients we are here in KC (remember that thread guys?). Now she's shittin on other providers!

At least she's consistent eh?
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Wow! Dude. I think she is entitled to an opinion just like we are. Have you ever dreamed with MW Monique? I believe her to be one of the sweetest, most talented providers in the Metro area. I would like to see you state an alternate position to the one she has posted and then maybe we can comment of the differences of opinion. As it stands right now her position has been stated and your position seems to be of a whiny name calling bitch. And thats MY opinion.
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Maybe she couldn't talk at the time you called, maybe she was in the hospital or the bank getting a loan, or the doctors office, or at the bedside of a dying relative, I think it might be just a little rude to contact the person over and over after they have told you they cant talk, but hey thats me.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimeplayer View Post
Wow! Dude. I think she is entitled to an opinion just like we are. Have you ever dreamed with MW Monique? I believe her to be one of the sweetest, most talented providers in the Metro area. I would like to see you state an alternate position to the one she has posted and then maybe we can comment of the differences of opinion. As it stands right now her position has been stated and your position seems to be of a whiny name calling bitch. And thats MY opinion.
Actually oh great white knight, I didn't call anyone any names. Your princess Monique is the one who discussed another provider by saying..."ladies acting like little bitches for no reason at all". So why you seem to call me a whiny name calling bitch seems a bit confusing.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Again dude, she expressed her opinion. Do you have something positive to add to her thread? What was the point of your post? The point to hers could be as simple as do not use Holly as a reference if you want to see Monique. I am sorry I jumped the gun calling you a whiny name calling bitch. My bad. But now that I am a "White Knight" that shoe does fit!
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Just to let everyone know...if you call me or text me asking for a reference check, I WILL respond. I'm a team player and I think we all need to look out for one another on this.
I don't know Holly personally but I have given her an okay on a gentleman before and had no problem with her. It was probably just bad timing Monique. But like I said, I will help out a fellow provider with any questions she has.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Questions for the girls. If I see you once, and things go well, can I use you for a reference? Do I need to be a regular? Will you remember me a month from now? I have never asked a provider for permission to use them as a reference. I don't feel comfortable asking someone I have seen once or twice to give me the ok if someone calls them a week or a month (or more) down the road. Do we go by our eccie handle? Do you ask about the blonde dude with the dragon tattoo? I understand the need to be safe, but there has to be a better way.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Isn't there a powder room for these issues?

My doctor has put me on a strict "avoid drama" diet ...
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well swarmy, good thing my pockets don't depend on you and your opinion but you know what really grinds my gears? Lol the way you seem to think that I'm not entitled to my own opinion...I don't know or really care what I ever did to you, but I know you can kiss all of this ass, how bout that? Anyone who has ever seen me knows that I'm a very opinionated woman, and NEVER afraid to say what's on my mind. You must prefer the meek, my opinion is your opinion types...good thing you haven't seen me then!

As for the problem at hand, I have spoken with holly and got the ref I was asking for. I didn't call her over and over, I called twice, an hour apart...that's for whoever said that I was bugging her. We got everything straightened out, and chatted for a while. So problem solved. Thank you to the providers that spoke up offering refs, and thanks to my white knight, lol, its all good to speak up on what you know!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and by the way, I apologized to holly for being bitchy through text, but I would like to apologize here. I'm sorry holly for jumping the gun, and thank you so very much for calling me back. I enjoyed talking to you, and like I told you, if you need a ref, no problem!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #13
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
Well swarmy, good thing my pockets don't depend on you and your opinion but you know what really grinds my gears? Lol the way you seem to think that I'm not entitled to my own opinion...I don't know or really care what I ever did to you, but I know you can kiss all of this ass, how bout that? Anyone who has ever seen me knows that I'm a very opinionated woman, and NEVER afraid to say what's on my mind. You must prefer the meek, my opinion is your opinion types...good thing you haven't seen me then!

As for the problem at hand, I have spoken with holly and got the ref I was asking for. I didn't call her over and over, I called twice, an hour apart...that's for whoever said that I was bugging her. We got everything straightened out, and chatted for a while. So problem solved. Thank you to the providers that spoke up offering refs, and thanks to my white knight, lol, its all good to speak up on what you know!
You can have all the opinions you want...I really couldn't give a shit less. I was simply stating my opinion that you really show your true colors...whether it be they guys or gals here. Jumped the gun and ran your mouth. Saying that a well known local provider was "acting like little bitches for no reason at all". Way to go Mo! You got your opinions and I got mine. Nice to know how easy it is to get inside your head.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #14
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wow, could have probably avoided all this drama, but just waiting for a call back.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #15
kcpumper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Maybe this should be another thread. ....we have verified providers, why not verified hobbyists? Would you girls go for that or do you need more info before you'll see someone?
kcpumper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women