Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Self Promoting Response

To make sure I didn't cross the line, this thread has been approved and given a G rating.

Obviously my statements weren't clear, so I'll try to make it a bit easier for some to understand.

Swarmy....You're correct, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to share on this board seeing as its a dicussion board. You say that my opinion doesn't matter? Maybe to you it doesn't, but to others it does. You NEVER have a positive post, nothing positive to say to anyone, so I wasn't surprised when I saw your response. How is it that you never talk back to a man, but you'll talk smack to a chick on this board at the drop of a dime? Unlike you, I'll refrain from the name calling. The definition of a diva is the following: "a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality," according to Merriam-Webster. So, I want to thank you for thinking of me as such. The psychologist in me says that you have issues with strong women.

Growler....Thanks for the welcome back, but I was on a "vacation," and not to the desert. Are you a WK? Sometimes you can be, but the same could be said for us all, no? I'm still trying to understand how you or anyone else would take my post as you called it, sour grapes? Topnotch and I have different clientele, we don't live in the same city, we offer totally different services and again, we don't live in the same city. I don't depend on my clients in KC to pay my bills because I'm not there that often, she does because she lives there. I don't envy her, I don't envy anyone except Michael Buble's fiance. I have a great life, I was given a second chance at my life and I've made the most of it so far. I have great clients who treat me like a queen, I have great friends, my family is the most important thing to me. So, please tell me....how does that qualify as envy or sour grapes? When I advertise myself Growler, I do it in my ads, my website...etc, but I don't make offers in posts. I may push the limits on this site, but its NOT through self promoting. BIG difference.

Allie Kat.....internet police? hmmm....doubtful. Every person on this board is supposed to be held to the same standards. Every one of us is supposed to be helpful and look out for each other. Hell, I'd still help you if you needed it and if there was important information that I felt would be helpful to you, I'd still give it to you.

Thank you to those males and females who emailed/PMed/IMed me.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

This is done!

On second thought.......
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
This is done!

On second thought.......
Maybe you should close it....I've come damn close to letting my true feelings out, which I'm sure would have resulted in a lengthy suspension. Frankly I don't know why she was allowed to essentially re-open what was a closed thread.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I think I am leaning toward MsElena on this one. I can see her side of the beef. I have felt sometimes a post or two has been written as though it came from a full service provider, only to go back and review/remind myself that they are not. There are plenty of topic areas and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the VAST majority of us are looking to exchange ideas in the Dreamer/Provider arena. And on those issues, I look forward to reading what a Provider Point of View may be.

This concludes my 2 cents.
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I don't know mselena, have never seen her, but what she says makes sense. Too many white knights on this board that defend those who know just what to say to
gather the sympathy from the board. Not all of us fall for that damsel in distress crap.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
smoke666
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I have never had the pleasure of meeting either lady, but I do see Ms. Elena's point, if topnotch is linking you to her website and giving contact info in her signature line I can see how every post she makes is considered advertising. Not that I am against it in any way but if verified providers are the only members allowed to advertise on the site then the info should be removed from the signature line
smoke666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

As far as topnotch is concerned...some people are making a big deal over nothing...and I have never met Christine, for the record.

Just my two cents...
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #8
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Maybe we should just line up on either side of the park. MsElena's knights on the left....Christine's on the right. Sound the horns and we can rumble in the middle. Then we can see who has the most people left standing.

Or we can just forget about the whole damn thing. If you quit feeding drama to a drama queen...eventually she will just go away.

"some people are making a big deal over nothing" - well said JS42
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #9
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no desire to take part in this discussion any longer.
but I have expressed that I will no longer contribute posts that the mods consider to be too close to an ad.
so, Please...can we move on to something more interesting?..
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:25 PM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Swarmy,

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that everyone's opinion mattered. You just want to stifle anyone who has an opinion that doesn't match your own. No one has attacked you for your opinion, but yet you feel the need to attack others. You really do hate strong, intelligent women don't you? You need a hug, someone hug him.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #11
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
. . . someone hug him.
Nah. He needs a blowjob, maybe more so than most anyone else here . . .

Swarmy, everyone doesn't have to conform to your line of thinking . . . as much as you may want (fantasize) otherwise . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #12
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Damn..! That's so unfair...

I'm gettin' in line....
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Damn..! That's so unfair...

I'm gettin' in line....
Yes, well, get in line it has been a while since I've seen you - I wouldn't miss a chance for you to go down . . . oh, sorry. Damn that tongue of yours Wizard! Now I need a towel.

. . . So not on topic, but alas, you have mad skills. I'll take the admonishment if it is given . . . it is worth it for the mere mention of your tickle.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 08-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Uh, pick me? I express my need for a blowjob by being irresistibly charming and delightfully witty. So you can see, I have needed one for a long time.

And just to stay on topic, whatever this thread is about, I am either for it or against it. I forgot what was being discussed when Jackie said "blowjob."

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 AM   #15
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So, hypothetically speaking of course, if I were to drop to my knees for you COG, and if you came in my mouth, is it my fault, or yours? I was under the impression everything was your fault . . .

Sleep well . . . sweet dreams!

Kisses,

- Jackie

. . . how's that for self promotion?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women