Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Ravishing*Rene*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91951
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Big Misunderstanding

First I would like to thank everyone here who has made my welcome to eccie a positive one. I have enjoyed spending time with some of you special people here.

Secondly, I would like to address a big misunderstanding that I had with one of the members here, which led to a negative review. I had apologized to this particular member for the misunderstanding, both in person and through pm. I had even went as far as to offer to make it up to him, but he refused the offer. I have 10 other reviews that speak as to the quality of my services.

I would like to go on the record and clairfy the misunderstanding publicly. No where in my reviews or my ads do I offer msog at my special rate. When asked if that is on the menu, I let them know BEFORE they knock on my door what my conditions for that item are. I do not consider that upselling as I try to make sure that both parties are on the same page before the session has started.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
Guest020113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Misunderstandings often can cause some hard feelings. Both parties are presenting their own views as they recall what happened. It is good that a make up offer was extended, and time will probably tell the tale.

Since the make up offer was not accepted, I would love to fill in and accept it personally . I try to add a little humor to the situation, but honestly....
Old 08-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Ravishing*Rene*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to see you sweetie. Call or pm me and I am sure we can work something out.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Rene, you are certainly within your rights to change the level of service based on the price, but it does result in some issues.

Most of the ladies here sell time. What the individuals decide to do with it, is between two consenting adults. There is no law against selling time.

By giving a different price for the absense on MSOG, you are stipulating indirectly that money is being exchanged for sex. That is definitely against the law. Setting your pricing this way makes convicting you easier for law enforcement.

It's up to you... but the reason most girls sell time and not sex, is exactly that reason.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:16 AM   #5
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing*Rene* View Post

No where in my reviews or my ads do I offer msog at my special rate. When asked if that is on the menu, I let them know BEFORE they knock on my door what my conditions for that item are.
1) Would you add a statement "msog extra" to your rate schedule if that is the case?

2) In this particular case were services discussed before the session?
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you know why he didn't accept the second offer you gave him, im just curious.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Myself, I don't worry about msog, I'm lucky to get one in an hour!
Old 08-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Ravishing*Rene*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
1) Would you add a statement "msog extra" to your rate schedule if that is the case?

2) In this particular case were services discussed before the session?

1) I have no problem adding that statement, in fact it is already done.

2) Services were discussed before the session through pm. I have provided the same level of services to others before and not included the msog, which is where the misunderstanding on my part came in. Again, I apologized more than once and tried to explain myself, and even offered to make it up to him.

I offer the ultimate gfe experience, and I like for both parties to be on the same page before the session even starts. That way the illusion is not broken in any way. My reviews speak toward the level and quality of my services and they have all been consistent, except for this one. This was a misunderstanding on my part, and I took full responsibility for it.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
Ravishing*Rene*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Do you know why he didn't accept the second offer you gave him, im just curious.
I am not sure why he didn't. The only responses that I got from him was that I ripped him off and to wait for the review. I am very professional in the way I run my business and always try to make everyone happy. I will always be the first one to admit when I am in the wrong and will do my best to make it up.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
Myself, I don't worry about msog, I'm lucky to get one in an hour!
Same here, HD.

Several ladies have told me MSOG is claimed more often than it happens. Maybe the reason a provider would be against it is because unsuccessful attempts at follow up pleasure can be exhausting?

Not my problem.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #11
durango95
Account Disabled

Ladies you should always remember a part of the Hobbyist code is we all want to pop twice for the same price.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #12
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'm not a msog guy either, except on rare occasions. Usually when I try I feel like I'm forcing it anyways, like a second trip to the AYCE buffet when you're not ven hungry anymore, just to get your money's worth.

Renee, might I make a suggestion? He had his review, now you've had your say. You can request that a mod close this thread, and that way it won't devolve as these often do, and it will just fade away and remain nothing more than a bump on the road, provided you continue to produce happy customers. Just a suggestion.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing*Rene* View Post
I offer the ultimate gfe experience
You offer the ultimate GFE but don't offer MSOG? Seems to me that those two contradict each other. I mean, what if the guy's tea kettle blows in the first 10 minutes? I'm not saying your services aren't wonderful. I am sure they are. But most guys expect MSOG with the "ultimate" experience. Of course, I have no idea how long said session was either. 15 mins? hell no on the MSOG lol but that's not an "ultimate" GFE either.

But you will find that one negative review will not overshadow all the other positive ones. So don't sweat it. You have a good reputation.

Meg
Old 08-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #14
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
I offer the ultimate gfe experience
Then offer MSOG for the hour. Or don't claim GFE.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #15
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
You offer the ultimate GFE but don't offer MSOG? Seems to me that those two contradict each other. I mean, what if the guy's tea kettle blows in the first 10 minutes? I'm not saying your services aren't wonderful. I am sure they are. But most guys expect MSOG with the "ultimate" experience. Of course, I have no idea how long said session was either. 15 mins? hell no on the MSOG lol but that's not an "ultimate" GFE either.

But you will find that one negative review will not overshadow all the other positive ones. So don't sweat it. You have a good reputation.

Meg
You beat me to the point Meg.
A "girlfriend" would not stop you if you came in the first 15 minutes!!!!
What is the point of not offering MSOG.....if you like what you do,then why not enjoy the full time the customer is paying for. I think some providers use "no msog" to cut the session as short as possible. There are way too many fine ladies on here who love what they do and will NOT stop after one pop. If i were you i would just raise my price to include MSOG and not have to worry about making him feel ripped off. Forget specials.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women