Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453081
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40544
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Friendly reminder to the gent's...

If you are going to hobby, please do it safely... Had a lady from Tx. call my phone today and ask me why her husband had my # in his phone.??

I did the whole IDK thing, could have been a wrong # I said. SHE insisted on looking me up and saw my # was a number for Gentlemen's services..lol

SHE continued to call me back until I blocked her. She Still kept texting me to say what a Bitch I am, Ect...

So my message to Gent's please get/have a hobby phone, put my # under Joe's pluming ect. but whatever you do or your wife says, I DON'T KNOW YOU....lol

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:02 PM   #2
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I never store a providers number in my phone. I can always find a way to contact a lady somehow. My wife doesn't do BJ'S or alot of other fun activities and I'm not gonna miss out for the rest of my life if anything the hobby helps my marriage. We had this discussion and she said do what you must I just don't want to know about it. So I can't say I have permission but at the same time it keeps us from having that fight about sex and I don't have to worry about her feeling guilty about not satisfying me in bed. I love her but she is a Mish only kinda gal. I may get k9 on my birthsldays. Lol.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:58 PM   #3
TheDanza
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Hobby phone...$20 at walmart and then do the prepay for airtime. Turn the phone OFF when not partaking and keep it at the office or in vehicle. Or in my case keep it close to my junk since I know that won't be investigated anytime soon at home.
TheDanza is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I save numbers in my phone by using the first initial of the provider and use a guy's name and then add a - work phone to it. (For example, Gianna is listed as : Glenn - work phone.) Because of the first initial, I know it's Gianna. Same with Daisy. She's: Dan - work phone.)

Haven't had a problem at all.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yep Al...I know a gent who is a construction contracter...he has 10 providers names in his phone as "mens names & fake business names"....great idea

{he has let us all know which name we are listed under so if we text him then we use that name}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #6
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That sucks you had to deal with that MM. Fucking people man. Like its your fault her man is fucking around.

I save full names but I'm a whore so its the only way to keep track. My girl busts me all the time. She knows I'm retarded though and wouldn't come at a provider because its pointless, she would and does fuck me up though.
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #7
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I blocked her from calling my phone finally, but she kept texting me all afternoon telling me what a slut and a whore I was... I haven't lived in Texas in a long time, so I don't know how long he's had my number in his phone. The woman just kept texting me and I finally had to tell her go have yourself a drink cry your eyes out and get over it. I didn't want to handle it like that but she wouldn't stop texting me and I have no way to block a text from someone. I told her it's not my fault and I kept telling her I didn't know her husband but she refused to listen to reason. I told her she needs to talk to her husband and stop telling me about her husband. I denied knowing him up until the very end. But what else can I say she was very hot and bothered and I'm quite sure when he got home they had words.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:24 PM   #8
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Gawd.... This shot again..... Nice AD
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:19 AM   #9
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^^ Not an ad here. I know better. just telling the guys and ladies what happened to me yesterday. Can't help that some guys keep #s stored and get caught..
I don't need to make ad except my usual 2 per week allowed. Why so mean??
Be nice when you come to NOLA...
M.M.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:36 AM   #10
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had this happen to me before, guy worked at a large auto dealer in mobile, wife called DEMANDING to know why he had called me multiple times over 2 months, qi simply told her that her husband has been helping me look for a particular vehicle to buy and work out a deal to trade mine and we couldn't agree.
Now that was some quick-thinking!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:42 AM   #11
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Guess I take for granted being single.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:11 AM   #12
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Google Voice. You can turn the app off or even uninstall it when you're not using it.
trekker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women