Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163119
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42443
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default BBBJCIM Counterpart for Women

I think most gentlemen would prefer to finish CIM if they're getting some BBBJ service. Just feels better.

Ladies, when you're on the precipice and ready to cum do you prefer that the man's mouth remain affixed to your pussy as you wind your way thru an orgasm? Or is it better that he pull back and watch the show unfold? Where should his mouth be while you cum from DATY?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

remember, when stimulating a woman to orgasm, it's not just the lips/mouth that can do the trick. fingers and palms, knees, even feet!!!

but the question is a great one.
women, when you're just about there, what do you want the guy to do - continue w/ full force, slow down, pull back, pause/play, ???
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I do love this question. iits is a breath of fresh air to see that a gent would love to know a provider stance on this subject.

I for one am the type that would love for you to remain there doing you thing until i have finished, just like i do when providing such said activity. I am a HUGE fan of oral i feel that it is very sensual and erotic, especially more so if you enjoy giving and receiving. I know i enjoy it and could do it the all day long.
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

In my experience, the lady will let you know what to do by grabbing your head and holding it there, clamping her thighs together so that you cannot move - even if you want to, or simply telling you not to stop with a long string of expletives (similar to the sounds a guy makes when roles are reversed!) When she is ready she will tell you to stop, or push you away, or squirm away. She will on occasion begin to giggle. Many ladies then want to lick your face clean - that usually sends me over the edge!

Damn, I do love it so …
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Hmmmm...what is the equivalent of bbbjcim?

I looked at the title of this thread and thought something totally different. When you said 'WOMEN' I thought you meant MORTAL women...not the amazing providers we have here in Dallas! These ladies are just amazing.

In my experience, outside of the hobby, women despise BBBJCIM. So, the equivalent isn't even close to reciprocated oral attention. To my SO...CIM requires an adequate response from me...like buying her a new car. The standard donation doesn't quite get her there.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Sooooo........ Ms Sexy Anastasia is the only babe on this board who likes a guy to latch on when she cums and stay there until she is finished??

Heck, I know where I am going to hear some real noise and to feel some legs quivering next to my ears. Maybe she will say my name during......
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Olesweetie
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm betting most of these gals wish they were happy with the GATY they are receiving! In some respect some of this reflects no emotion.
Olesweetie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

GATY? hmmmm......grinding? ...growling? ...gargling? ...groping?
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I like my partner to continue, but to slow down. Having an orgasm during daty is very intense for me. Slow licking or sucking of my clit puts me right over the edge. I love it when I can collapse with small abdominal convulsions, shakey legs and a wet face to kiss and taste myself. Mmmmmm. Nothin better.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Personally, I like my partner to continue, but to slow down. Having an orgasm during daty is very intense for me. Slow licking or sucking of my clit puts me right over the edge. I love it when I can collapse with small abdominal convulsions, shakey legs and a wet face to kiss and taste myself. Mmmmmm. Nothin better.
Holy Crap! exactly what I need!!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Man View Post
In my experience, the lady will let you know what to do by grabbing your head and holding it there, clamping her thighs together so that you cannot move - even if you want to, or simply telling you not to stop with a long string of expletives (similar to the sounds a guy makes when roles are reversed!) When she is ready she will tell you to stop, or push you away, or squirm away. She will on occasion begin to giggle. Many ladies then want to lick your face clean - that usually sends me over the edge!

Damn, I do love it so …

You've made me hot...

I like for a guy to leave his face right there until i squirm away...
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
Whogoose
Gaining Momentum

I now have a boner.
Whogoose is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a man is at the rhythm that I can actually orgasm from oral sex, don't change a thing that you're doing!!!

So many men will start going harder or in a different direction when I'm responding and then, I lose it. If you're doing something right, just keep on doing that!

Also, remember that every single woman is different. Just because you can push the buttons while doing the gnawing thing on a woman's clit, another woman might be too sensitive for that to work well with them.

And Pistol Man: Face licking does it for you? When a guy is licking my face, I ask him to stop! I'm glad that it turns you on. (Elisabeth makes a mental note!)

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #14
Mr_DMac
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I do believe I need to go touch myself
Mr_DMac is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Olesweetie
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olesweetie View Post
I'm betting most of these gals wish they were happy with the GATY they are receiving! In some respect some of this reflects no emotion.
Gaty is how happy you are while giving
Daty-lmao
Olesweetie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women