Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2017, 07:09 AM   #1
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can somebody please explain to me

Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced? How the hell would you know if somebody's overpriced if you've never experienced her? Now if you seen a provider and say she's overpriced you have every right but for the ones that haven't it just doesn't make sense
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:33 AM   #2
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Just the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one."
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:51 AM   #3
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess you're right
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:10 AM   #4
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

IMHO there's a lot of guys that get burned by shitty providers. A lot of girls that charge high prices for services that are lacking in quality versus providers like you KC and others provide. A big disparity in service! I like when a provider enjoys what she does! If a provider has all those fucking rules of I don't do this or you can't touch me there! Let me look at your finger nails! Wtf! Maybe eccie should give awards out to to best providers in the business every year. Isn't the customer always right? We pay for services rendered
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:10 AM   #5
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendalClarkson View Post
Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced? How the hell would you know if somebody's overpriced if you've never experienced her? Now if you seen a provider and say she's overpriced you have every right but for the ones that haven't it just doesn't make sense
Amen!
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #6
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep...maybe he cannot afford a session with you so now thats all he can say is that you are over priced.
Sad, but true...
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:18 AM   #7
artist6338
Valued Poster

I'm not complaining about her price. Every woman or girl can charge what she wants! I'm just saying if guys want to blow there money on shitty services more power to them. I'm not bashing you for your comment . Oh and if I want to pay for pussy at 350 an hour I will
Old 06-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #8
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendalClarkson View Post
Can somebody please explain to me how a hobbyist that hasn't seen you at all can go around saying that your overpriced?
Sure Kendal, it's pretty simple.

First the hobbyist goes into a thread. Then he clicks the "Reply" button located in the top left, or bottom left of the thread.

Alternatively, he can click the "Reply" button located at the bottom right of any individual post.

The fastest and most preferred method is just to use the "Quick Reply" function, located at the bottom of the page, which allows him to type his comment into the text box and then upload it.

We'll skip the multi-quote function for brevity.

In the associated text boxes that appear with any of these functions, the hobbyist then only has to type in "I think this whore is overpriced", before hitting the "Submit Reply" or "Post Quick Reply" button to upload the comment.

If you have any questions, or need any further help understanding how this works, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #9
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

First the hobbyist goes into a thread. Then he clicks the "Reply" button located in the top left, or bottom left of the thread.

Alternatively, he can click the "Reply" button located at the bottom right of any individual post.

The fastest and most preferred method is just to use the "Quick Reply" function, located at the bottom of the page, which allows him to type his comment into the text box and then upload it.

In the associated text boxes that appear with any of these functions, the hobbyist then only has to type in "I think this whore is overpriced", before hitting the "Submit Reply" or "Post Quick Reply" button to upload the comment.

If you have any questions, or need any further help understanding how this works, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.
:ro flmao:
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #10
artist6338
Valued Poster

Default Over priced

I have never said you were over priced Kendall
Old 06-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #11
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Buck View Post
:ro flmao:
[Fucking Hilarious!
LOL
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:11 AM   #12
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

yeah, I get it too. Those goddamn Ferrari's are a pos. always in the shop, too damn expensive, but ohhhhhh what a ride~!
But I'm gonna bitch and complain until they're the price of a chevy. .... a used chevy.
lol some peoples children!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:13 AM   #13
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:35 AM   #14
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I mean no disrespect to women that can command and receive more than $300 for an hour. More power to them! But they are Cadillacs and I am on a chevy budget. Or Buick maybe. 😊
Over the past year I have met many wonderful providers that required $300 or less. I appreciate that greatly. I might indulge in a Cadillac ride once a year.
James
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smpslt7 View Post
I mean no disrespect to women that can command and receive more than $300 for an hour. More power to them! But they are Cadillacs and I am on a chevy budget. Or Buick maybe. 😊
overpriced and high mileage Cadillacs in most cases...... but with a used car salesman attitude.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women