Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default your secret sex cravings...

I found this article in mens health....found it to be so true...

Some men go nuts for sultry sights, others for naughty words and still others for tantalizing touches...: A guy says a silent thank-you whenever you're lavishing attention on him in bed. But have you ever wondered which of your moves he loves most?

Rock His Visual World
Go Ahead and Jiggle
You may feel self-conscious when your thighs wobble during a romp, but trust us, he's loving it. "Guys crave seeing some jiggle. Because it's so feminine, it makes him feel more masculine," explains Yvonne K. Fulbright, author of The Hot Guide to Safer Sex. "Plus the greater the jiggle, the more active and uninhibited the sex will seem."

Make Love in Front of a Mirror
Mirrors give him new angles on the action, so he'll love this passionate pose: Face a mirror with him behind you. Have him enter you, then lean your head against his shoulder and wrap one arm up around his neck. Your entwined bodies will look like a piece of art.

Lock Eyes for the Big O
Sometimes the sexiest images are the simplest. The next time you're about to have an orgasm, stare into his eyes and hold his gaze. Visual guys will feel superclose to you with this technique.

Lovers of music and long conversations, these lusty listeners also give themselves away with phrases like "That rings true to me" or "Keep your ear to the ground." The key to his heart is turning your lovemaking into a wall of hot sounds.

Let Your Bodies Talk
Two bodies working in concert makes for loads of interesting noises — and auditory-type guys really dig the sound of sex. The sex position that'll deliver some serious erotic audio is one that traps the most moisture between your bodies: Try sitting facing each other, legs entwined, and have him rock rather than thrust into you.

Turn on Some Sexy Sounds
The right music will totally enhance the sound hound's experience. Anything by Barry White will do the trick or try the sweet tones of Sade to turn him on.

These guys most crave anything they can feel on every inch of their bodies, says Jay Arthur, author of Attracting Romance. When they talk (which isn't often), they will nonetheless wax on about "how they feel," he says.

Give Him Some Good Vibes
Your touch-craving guy will no doubt enjoy the feel of a vibrator just as much as you do, so amaze and delight him while you're busy doing the deed by placing your buzzing buddy on your lower abdomen and pressing down firmly. That way, he'll be able to feel the vibrations indirectly, a subtle yet sublime sensation.

A small percentage of men (around 5 percent) fall into a fourth category: They get turned on primarily through their senses of smell and taste, says master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Jay Arthur. Here's how to turn these guys on.

1. Light a sexy scent
The next three times you have sex, light one special scented candle...some scents are true aphrodisiacs,like vanilla or cherry.

2. Give him a flavored kiss
When you're alone with him, get out the Baileys Irish Cream, crème de menthe, and a raspberry-flavored liqueur. Then lean over and whisper, "Close your eyes and try to guess which one I've sipped." On your first kiss, lightly trace the tip of your tongue along his lips. If he can't pinpoint the flavor, delve deeper.

SO GUYS--WHAT IS YOUR "HOT BUTTON"/WHAT TURNS YOU ON THE MOST??????
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:40 AM   #2
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Adrenaline for me
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #3
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Great big tits....
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
AnnualMistake21
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I found this article in mens health....found it to be so true...

Lock Eyes for the Big O
Sometimes the sexiest images are the simplest. The next time you're about to have an orgasm, stare into his eyes and hold his gaze. Visual guys will feel superclose to you with this technique.

SO GUYS--WHAT IS YOUR "HOT BUTTON"/WHAT TURNS YOU ON THE MOST??????
Absolutely true.

My favorite will always be watching a woman please herself on top. If it feels good for her nothing will ever beat the visual or the sensation of her arching her back, one hand milking my balls; the other feeling her body, her hair. Sliding the tip of my cock against her gspot then deep, slowly circling my head around her cervix. It's a rare thing, but damn it's a thrill.
AnnualMistake21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #5
King MoMo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

All of the above turn me on! I am too easy... The right music really sets the mood. The clean natural taste and scent of a woman's body without artificial flavors or perfumes; the exquisite evolving architecture of a woman's body in motion; the sounds of passion - soft moans, groans, howls, and the slapping of wet flesh on flesh....yeah baby!
King MoMo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #6
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I love giving a woman oral and nothing turns me on more than seeing/hearing/feeling a woman come while I'm down there. I also love kissing while having intercourse. Light soft kisses or just our lips touching while we fuck drives me crazy.

Oh hell....the whole list is awesome!
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7

Kissing. Soft and sweet or deep sucking. Nothings gets me rock hard like passionate kissing. I think it's because of the personal feel.
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:43 PM   #8
Ender
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Love a heavy DFK after DATY
Ender is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:50 PM   #9
HobbyPilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Love a heavy DFK after DATY
^^^^^This! I find this to be the most erotic turn on ever. Used to have an SO that loved to DFK and lick my face after I DATY, just Awesome!
HobbyPilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

A tiny skirt that is just losing the battle....badly, trying to contain this woman's lady parts. One of those skirts that you, deep down, know you shouldn't wear, but you look so fucking mouth watering hot in it, but you wear it anyway, KNOWING you're going to regret it later. Once you start walking, it rides up. You pull it down time and again, but it doesn't matter (that shit is sexy as hell, btw, the pulling it down).

I kinda feel bad for the girls when they wear this, but not really, because you KNOW you shouldn't have worn that shit. You feel every guys' eyes in the room trying to get a peak under it when you're sitting down, or even when you walk around. You have to keep your legs crossed the whole time, because any moment of inattentiveness and everyone knows what color your panties are. Meanwhile, the juices in that kitty are just building up the whole time. Whichever guy that ends up the lucky one that night will be in for a treat.

Oh, talk about a visual treat. If all my appointments started this way, they'd be over in 10 minutes every time. :roll:
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great answers

I luv a sensual smooth transition into a wild hot romp! Seduction is so HOT!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:56 AM   #12
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Im visual and vocal....love to see a woman in just a tee shirt and panties with freshly painted toes. Love the way her ass looks covered with just a tee shirt...putting her in doggy, spread her legs a little and watch that ass wiggle as I pound, hearing her moan and the skin slapping....does it for me every time
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:13 AM   #13
Ashi

Encounters: 63
Default all of the above, no music background ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King MoMo View Post
All of the above turn me on! I am too easy... The right music really sets the mood. The clean natural taste and scent of a woman's body without artificial flavors or perfumes; the exquisite evolving architecture of a woman's body in motion; the sounds of passion - soft moans, groans, howls, and the slapping of wet flesh on flesh....yeah baby!
+1

I agree with all above, mostly with king momo and mr rogers.

Except music in the background. I like No music background at all! Listening to the act itself, breathing, rhythms, with little gasps in between makes a very hot and less diluted experience for me personally!try it!
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:29 AM   #14
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I'm more visually inclined, mirrors and a woman not afraid to touch herself really puts lead in the pencil for me
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:33 AM   #15
Rebalum13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

daty, dato and some serious dirty talk from the woman I'm with. Nothing gets me going like a naughty girl/woman.
Rebalum13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women