Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48378
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41220
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Repukes calling for Akin to withdraw from senate race

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...t-senate-race/

Running like rats from a sinking ship. Even Cornyn is smart enough to realize that the sooner this clown is shipped back to the rock he crawled out from under, the better for the GOP.

I hope he sticks around so we can continue to explore the many important ways that the rich white guys who run the GOP respond to the needs of women voters.

What the heck was this guy thinking?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't an isolated incident, I mean look at everything record wise with him, and Mitt, Ryan etc. They have a huge record on passing laws to stop women who have been raped get abortions, even in cases of incest or concerning the life of the woman. This is just one of many things that most of these religious zealot Republicans have been pushing and it is a war on women, I don't care what you say it just is, and it is more than evident especially in light of what this bone head just said.

Good I hope he does step down and resign. People need to pay better attention to who they are really electing.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have to call double BS on Sensia. Put up or shut up time my dear.

The democratic incumbent was running ads to help Akins win his primary. His views are supported by democrats I guess or MacCaskill is unethical.

Odd that locally the dems are all about keeping Akins on the ballot. You see the primary election was only last week. If Akin dropped out today or tomorrow there are two people who are eager to fill his spot and the BOTh lead the democratic incumbent.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to call double BS on Sensia. Put up or shut up time my dear.

The democratic incumbent was running ads to help Akins win his primary. His views are supported by democrats I guess or MacCaskill is unethical.

Odd that locally the dems are all about keeping Akins on the ballot. You see the primary election was only last week. If Akin dropped out today or tomorrow there are two people who are eager to fill his spot and the BOTh lead the democratic incumbent.

the dems supported an idiot they knew they could beat .. dont look now, but it worked like a fukn charm ...

smart politics

http://washingtonexaminer.com/democr...rticle/2505373

pretty sure thats what sensia would have said if she wasnt too busy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the only real question...would dems ever turn their back on any of their candidates or elected officials for any reason? history says no
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

According to Politico, under Missouri law, Akin cannot withdraw unless he does so by tomorrow. If he does withdraw, then McCaskill can be asked to explain why the Dems worked in favor of this nominee. If he doesn’t, Akin can spend the next ten weeks trying to explain away one of the most politcally stupid remarks in memory.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

According to doctors he has spoken with, Akin has a new hormone that can explain away stupid comments!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

deep end rightwingers have a genetic flaw

dumbass genes
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Yea they found that genetic flaw on the tip of their tongues!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The Republicans calling for him to withdraw are more stupid than the lefties making a big deal out of nothing.

The issue of claiming rape after the fact is nothing new.
How many times has a person been falsely accused of rape when the sex was consensual but the circumstances changed after the fact.

I don't think I would have turned the phrase the way he did but I damn sure would not call for him to withdraw over something like that.

This is only an issue because the left wants to distract from their failings and he gave then reason for it. One of these days they will learn to go on offense and ask them to discuss the real issues that are facing us today and not these hypothetical games the left so likes to play.

Then again, if he is dumb enough to fall into the liberal trap, he may not be they type guy we need in there fighting for our liberty.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The Republicans calling for him to withdraw are more stupid than the lefties making a big deal out of nothing.

The issue of claiming rape after the fact is nothing new.
How many times has a person been falsely accused of rape when the sex was consensual but the circumstances changed after the fact.

I don't think I would have turned the phrase the way he did but I damn sure would not call for him to withdraw over something like that.

This is only an issue because the left wants to distract from their failings and he gave then reason for it. One of these days they will learn to go on offense and ask them to discuss the real issues that are facing us today and not these hypothetical games the left so likes to play.

Then again, if he is dumb enough to fall into the liberal trap, he may not be they type guy we need in there fighting for our liberty.
What can you do except shake your head at the colossal stupidity that it must take to think along these lines? It just makes you realize why the repukes elect a brain-dead maroon like Akin. And why they will continue to do so....
Old 08-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

It wasn't rape till she found out she was pregnant.

The left would never understand what was meant but that is not really the issue.

The issue is allowing himself to be brought down by an easy shot that is easily answered.
Why do they stoop to letting themselves get taken out by something that any candidate should be able to answer without a great deal of explanation.

If you are against abortion the answer to any question about abortion is: I will not vote for any bill that uses taxpayer dollars to pay for abortion.

Ask any question about abortion and it is still the same answer and needs no elaboration of what if her daddy does it or the white boy down the street. It does not matter that answer is always the same; If elected I will not vote for any measure that uses tax payer dollars to fund abortion.

It really isn't that difficult.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

The left would never understand what was meant but that is not really the issue.

The issue is allowing himself to be brought down by an easy shot that is easily answered.
Why do they stoop to letting themselves get taken out by something that any candidate should be able to answer without a great deal of explanation.

If you are against abortion the answer to any question about abortion is: I will not vote for any bill that uses taxpayer dollars to pay for abortion.

Ask any question about abortion and it is still the same answer and needs no elaboration of what if her daddy does it or the white boy down the street. It does not matter that answer is always the same; If elected I will not vote for any measure that uses tax payer dollars to fund abortion.

What can you do except shake your head at the colossal stupidity that it must take to think along these lines? It just makes you realize why the repukes elect a brain-dead maroon like Akin. And why they will continue to do so....

Oh wait.....
Old 08-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

You ever heard the saying that the first rule when you're in a hole is to stop diggin'?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Really? An you are in a hole?
It seems that we have a difference of opinion and understanding of what was said.
While in your opinion, mine is colossal stupidity and yours is something less than that?
You seem to have a very narrow mind when it comes to some things which I can tell form some of your previous posts reveal your inability to look at things in a broader view than your little mind can grasp.

While I acknowledge that the gentlemen allowed himself t get caught in a basic liberal trap you seem to have the inability to recognize the game. Like the poor magician that cannot understand why people can see through his tricks, you are sad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women