Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you assume that all Black providers are ghetto?
Yes. 9 9.18%
No. 73 74.49%
Only the ones with big booties. 1 1.02%
Only the ones with bad weaves. 5 5.10%
Only the ones that dress like a stripper. 7 7.14%
I like ghetto Black girls to talk mad shit to me during sex. 3 3.06%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Do you assume that all Black providers are ghetto?

Just asking.

When guys call me they always ask if I'm really from here because I don't sound ghetto.

Word had got back to me that a time wasting haggler said that I didn't sound like "hoe" and suspected that I was LE.

And on the rare occasion that I do have an incall, when I tell them the general location they get upset and say they don't go there (assuming that I must be in one of the crack motels); then will become real puzzled when I tell them I am at <insert random 3star hotel> .
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Let's see ...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

No
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

While I haven't been with a black provider (but I'm more than willing), I have communicated with several that are definitely not "ghetto". I found them to be intelligent, engaging, and the type of lady I'd love to see. Unfortunately, our schedules never matched up. I really like the look of caramel skinned lady-- think Beyonce . I find it exotic.

Having said that, I think the stereotype of black girls being ghetto is due to 2 reasons. First, let's face it. Some people are still ignorant and equate black with being ghetto. Second, the vast majority of black providers who advertise on places like Backpage perpetuate the stereotype with the types of pics they post, the language they use, and the spelling, grammar, style used in the ad. Face it, if you look ghetto or talk ghetto, you are going to be labeled ghetto. Same goes for the white girls who come across as trailer park, white trash. Also, there is the pimp factor which is part of the whole lower end scene. If you present yourself in a way that is ghetto, most guys will assume management is involved. This in turn leads to the client being more apt to be disrespectful to the lady. Bottom line regardless of race, if you want to avoid a certain stereotype, carry yourself in a way that won't equate you with the stereotype you want to avoid.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
bigdaddyhm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
While I haven't been with a black provider (but I'm more than willing), I have communicated with several that are definitely not "ghetto". I found them to be intelligent, engaging, and the type of lady I'd love to see. Unfortunately, our schedules never matched up. I really like the look of caramel skinned lady-- think Beyonce . I find it exotic.

Having said that, I think the stereotype of black girls being ghetto is due to 2 reasons. First, let's face it. Some people are still ignorant and equate black with being ghetto. Second, the vast majority of black providers who advertise on places like Backpage perpetuate the stereotype with the types of pics they post, the language they use, and the spelling, grammar, style used in the ad. Face it, if you look ghetto or talk ghetto, you are going to be labeled ghetto. Same goes for the white girls who come across as trailer park, white trash. Also, there is the pimp factor which is part of the whole lower end scene. If you present yourself in a way that is ghetto, most guys will assume management is involved. This in turn leads to the client being more apt to be disrespectful to the lady. Bottom line regardless of race, if you want to avoid a certain stereotype, carry yourself in a way that won't equate you with the stereotype you want to avoid.
100% of what Cpalmson stated...he nailed it.....chocolate is one of my favorite candies and I have seen both "ghetto" and not "ghetto". Prefer "not" and my experiences with Eccie and P411 always have been "classy". BP hit and miss sometimes.
bigdaddyhm is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There are a few black ladies here who display more class than most of the white ladies.

There are a few white and Hispanic ladies who are more ghetto than a lot of the black ladies.

A lot of the ladies joining us in the DFW area these days seem to have a lot of ghetto in them, both white & black. I suspect there is a management situation that drives that impression I have of them.

As far as the OP is concerned, I find you to be an enigma. For some reason, I find your handle and perhaps your avatar to suggest to me that you are more ghetto than not. However, your typical writings here do not portray you as ghetto. The term "random" and the emphasis on "black" in your handle probably kick my cultural bias and racial profiling in to stereotype you incorrectly. My experience is that people who hang titles like that on themselves usually operate with a chip on their shoulder and are spoiling for a fight, so to speak. Tends to represent a self-fulfilling prophesy. You screw up my profiling.

I am sure a lot of people will find my ramblings here to be bigoted & biased. I work hard to overcome those characteristics. Probably what I see more of today with the years of desegregation is that from an educational and cultural basis, we have not raised minorities to a level equal to the old "white" standard, but rather have lowered everyone to more of a ghetto standard. While GHETTO may have had a black association before, in my eyes, it has come to mean anyone, regardless of race, sex, etc. who has accepted a very discouraging way of life, with no desire to raise their level of income, standard of living, or place in society.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
When guys call me they always ask if I'm really from here because I don't sound ghetto.
Were the majority or all of these ghetto survey inquiry dudes white. I couldnt imagine black men in bulk saying this. Maybe they meant accent, and didnt know how to articulate exactly what they were asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
And on the rare occasion that I do have an incall, when I tell them the general location they get upset and say they don't go there.........then will become real puzzled when I tell them I am at <insert random 3star hotel> .
This is more preference related than anything. If a provider told me she was stayimg at a marriot courtyard, but it was surrounded by an area not safe or comparable to the hotel stay I wouldnt choose to stay there either. But also if a ladies rates are 250 and up im expecting a certain level of comfortability at her incall. For me its as simple as having unlimited access to all the hotel towels I want, feeling like my car is safe and being watched (security), not staying at a hotel that presents cash and dash oppurtunities
in place (hotel room door leads immediately to a door,...less safer to me), etc.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
myfiat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

actually... so far... i prefer them
myfiat is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfiat View Post
actually... so far... i prefer them
I got no issues with ghetto ladies either, but I wont dinner date with one at all. But its always cool to fuck though.........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Question: Do you assume that all black providers are ghetto?

My answer: of course not.

Unless the provider uses CAPS and Symbols $%@ in her provider Ads... in which case I am uncertain...

I agree with tigercat.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny, during my years as a provider, I've met more white girls who were ghetto, than black girls who were ghetto. Almost every black provider I know is in school or has a full time professional job, yet (most) of the the white ones I've encontered are just a few steps away from being a nut case.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #12
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a good topic I have been stripping for awhile and met all kinds of girls who are ghetto and theyre all diff forms of races but it depends how you carry and conduct yourself. Many do sterotype and its crazzy but again it depends how you carry yourself. I have had customers ask me why do I speak the way I do and tell me I sound like white girl, well hello im mixed with white so i cant help the way i sound. They assume because im mixed with black that i will sound and act like a black girl wow uh ok lol.. Second I also have Spanish in my blood and was raised around nothing but Hispanics so offcoarse im gonna sound diff.. Oh well I dont let them bother me I love being mixxed and be me!!
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post

I couldn't agree more!

I completely understand where Tigercat comes from, and how you can feel the way you feel. But culturally I understand where Aris comes from. There should be nothing wrong with her identifying herself as a Black woman. There are bloggers of the same and similar moniker, so their thoughts can be distinguished as such. Being that she's an intelligent Black woman of no perceived importance (hence the Random in her handle), I think it's meant to be an antonym of her obvious antagonistic posting style.

I can understand the need to stay close to home when providing incall, but I would most definitely start providing incall in an area where one would feel more safe.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I think it depends on what you go looking for if you want ghetto there's ghetto to choose from but if you want class then look around . I personally don't go for the ghetto because I don't need the drama that comes with it or the a cops in action
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #15
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to the real world it's just not hobby world. To me each race have their own ghettoness (I know not a word). I've meet plenty people in life to know that if there's any other race other than black doesn't necessary mean they speak "white" it's life, education and adventures.

When providing an incall is it possible you can go all over switch it up a bit. That's what I do since I don't have a permanent incall I always ask what area is more convenient for them.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women