Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No Rush?

"No rush session" what does that mean to you?
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
Rezo
Valued Poster

not repeatedly asking if I'm ready to cum yet after 5min into the session
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They are only asking you that because most of us are done and sleeping by then . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #4
sean_a07
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Not watching the clock.
Being completely engaged in the session for the entire time of the scheduled session.
If things are hot and heavy near the end of the schedued time, both should continue to completion even if going a little bit over. Guys should be respectful of the time and not take advantage.
sean_a07 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people think it is fuck for the scheduled time and then hang out as long as they like without compensation
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
Some people think it is fuck for the scheduled time and then hang out as long as they like without compensation
And some of us want to get the hell away from you girls as soon as possible after we nut.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post

It is not cool to short a client time since TIME is what he paid for.

If he paid for 60 minutes give him at minimum 55...

But if he paid for 60 minutes, do not start trying to herd him out after 30 minutes, doing so you can expect him to ask for a refund, things might get weird, and if he is a member on here, expect a NEGATIVE post about the experience in 24 hour hours.

Now, to DEFEND the time frame.

Guy pays for 60 minutes.. after 60 minutes he needs to go since he has used his alloted time.

Its one thing to be getting dressed and he is not done when the 60 minute mark hits.. use common sense here.. but if the guy wants to linger longer.. and he paid for 60 minutes, there are 2 things that need to happen

if it is her place or she paid for the room, he needs to get dressed and leave on a good note

if it is his place or he paid for the room, she needs to politely leave

We pay for the ladies time... using more of it than we paid for is not right...

be respectful of them and their times and you know what? you make friends...and some where down the road you might set up a session for 1 hour and she does more with you in that 1 hour than seems possible
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

None of that 'cum for me' bullshit. Period. Total buzzkill. The ONLY exception may be on the back end of a second (or third) pop, and it's done in a hot, 'glaze my ass/tits/whatever you like to get glazed with your huge load!/I want you' kinda of way.

Wanting to go straight to the sex as soon as I walk in the door, and not in a 'I want you badly/tearing off clothes' kinda of way (that way would be good, of course, and assuming MSOG is on the table). Tagging along with this is cbj'ers who try to put the condom on a limp noodle. At least try to stroke some life it first (sensually...not like a jackhammer).

Answering texts and calls in mid session. This suggests you have someone literally around the corner, waiting for me to get done.

Getting dressed IMMEDIATELY after a round. Nothing says 'I want you gone' more blatant than this. It also says, 'I never want to see you again'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
None of that 'cum for me' bullshit. Period. Total buzzkill. The ONLY exception may be on the back end of a second (or third) pop, and it's done in a hot, 'glaze my ass/tits/whatever you like to get glazed with your huge load!/I want you' kinda of way.

Wanting to go straight to the sex as soon as I walk in the door, and not in a 'I want you badly/tearing off clothes' kinda of way (that way would be good, of course, and assuming MSOG is on the table). Tagging along with this is cbj'ers who try to put the condom on a limp noodle. At least try to stroke some life it first (sensually...not like a jackhammer).

Answering texts and calls in mid session. This suggests you have someone literally around the corner, waiting for me to get done.

Getting dressed IMMEDIATELY after a round. Nothing says 'I want you gone' more blatant than this. It also says, 'I never want to see you again'.

What he said plus:

I got it half way in and she says "oooh my god your so good oh oh oh, it's so big"
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #10
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Iw as just wondering, because I'm not a clock watcher (and dont want to be) by any means, and I don't know what to say if i CAN TELL that he is taking his sweet time to get the most bang 4 his buck so to speak.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Clock watching is a big nono....I have never done it and I never will,but thats just me. But guys going over on purpose is not cool either. I enjoy a relaxed non rushed time its more fun that way,
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
Clock watching is a big nono....I have never done it and I never will,but thats just me. But guys going over on purpose is not cool either. I enjoy a relaxed non rushed time its more fun that way,
I couldn't agree more!
Old 09-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #13
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree with this thread. Here's my opinion:

From the guy's point of view, she should (a) not rush into things too quickly unless he wants to, (b) don't watch the clock or at least don't let him see or sense you doing that, (c) don't obviously fake arousal immediately--a sign you want to finish the session quickly, and (d) don't urge him to cum.

And I say, if he has paid for 60 minutes, then even if you finish early, let him stay for the full time if he wants to. Act like you enjoy talking with him at the end.

If the sex isn't over with at 60 minutes, let the session wind down as naturally as possible, and don't seem impatient while he is taking a reasonable time to clean up afterwards. Those last few minutes can also go along way towards telling each of them if they ever want to see the other again.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #14
aggietigger
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Skipp +1

The coolest thing I have experienced is when a provider had a 1 hour long playlist on her laptop playing - she started it when i walked in the door - when the music ended, it was a nice reminder that the time is over... Not a single clock in the room.
aggietigger is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default It's The Guys Choice

One hour is one hour. If the Hobbyist is done with the major item in 35 minutes, and simply wishes to sit and talk, well, then talk to him.

If you feel like you never want to see him again, and are willing to fade the heat in the Review he is sure to write, then by all means tell him to get the hell out.

Ladies, you are in a service industry. You do not have a monopoly on the product you are selling. So, how good the Hobbyist feels when he leaves is a very big part of whether you have done a good job.

Most of the Ladies who have been doing this for a while understand this. They are well aware what men are really looking for, and they hone their skills to meet these requirements.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women