Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
Guest041713-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 2354
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A problem especially bad in Houston

My friend Alexa Taylor and I decided to come back to Houston because we were getting several requests a day ever since we left a couple weeks ago. So we came down here thinking that we would be busy. But instead have spent the great majority of the time sitting in our hotel rooms bored.

Now it’s not that the requests stopped; we are still getting plenty of requests. It’s that even though our appt booker Gia is awesome and answers every request within 5-10mins, the great majority will not answer her back. There was even a guy that requested 3 separate times and then never answered her back each time. Now we know that the emails are going through because sometimes it goes something like- I’d like to see you…Well when would you like to see her babe?...Sometime this evening would be great, let me get back to you…and then nothing. So this is not a technical glitch.

What I’m asking for is some honesty. I’m sure all the girls would appreciate it. We know that a lot of you guys request like 5 girls at once. So how about instead of leaving us hanging, thinking do I have a 4pm or not? Should I get ready? Would it be a bad idea to actually leave the hotel or should I stay and wait just in case? I’m really bored here in Houston and kinda wanna go home but if that 4pm happens I guess I should stay since I already paid for the hotel anyways.

If instead we received an email hours earlier that said- “sorry, not gonna happen, got ahold of my first choice” then I promise our feelings won’t be hurt (y’all say much worse on here all the time) and we’ll actually be able to plan our day accordingly. No one likes when people waste their time. So yeah, how about some HONESTY guys??
Guest041713-03 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had a conversation with a couple of ladies who travel and they told me they avoid Houston now, I wonder what is going on? Texas is doing better than the rest of the counrty atm, so I would imagine it really has nothing to do with monetary matters. I too would love to hear some input from the guys. It seems a lot of traveling ladies are now taking Houston off their map now.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
lanaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77105
My ECCIE Reviews

It is kind of the same as NCNS. This thread is kind of the same thing.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=284127

It happens to a lot of providers not just traveling providers.
lanaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Ladies, this is where we need your help..... we need to wweed out the habitual NCNS-ers..... it has long been suspected that there is rampant cock-blocking/Twat-blocking going on here.... either by WKs or providers based here themselves! CoEd Forums are NOT ONLY for the men to post NCNS, but for the ladies too as well! Shit happens to us all, but when it runs rampant and unchecked we all suffer because of it!

Very sorry to hear this... hope your week gets better.

JaD
I am beginning to think that things have become so competitive that this might actually be the case.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

The biggest problem is that no one learns from this.

4 months from now this topic will resurface, maybe even sooner.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #6
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Did you have actual, confirmed bookings or just inqueries?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

4 Months Rambro? I thought we see a thread every week about this.
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
Captain Gus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

It is the opening of the NFL football weekend and we have 12+ hours of college football on saturdays.
Yesterday i called a lady that i have seen 12-15 times this year and ask her if she would be ava today and she said yes and i told her if i got free i would call her.
I text her and told her i will see her during the up comong week;
Just my 02 cents.
I did not want to go any where today i watched football all today and will do the same on sunday;
Ladies come down during the week next time and be safe in your travels;

Plus sunday is the 10 year anniversary of the worst attack on our country since pearl harbor and i will be with my kids with tears in ours eyes all day;;;
Captain Gus is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can't speak for all clients, but I see the same type of thing out in the "real world" of business. The NCNS thing is rampant there too, as is failure to RSVP for functions. But I also have to say that I've seen a serious lack of TCB skills on the part of many providers. Is it in response to NCNS from clients? Do we have a chicken-and-egg thing going on here? Don't know, but what I DO know is that all of you ignorant fucks that make appointments and don't bother to show or call need to KNOCK IT OFF. Maybe your parents need to be bitch slapped for raising such a loser.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #10
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Honey.... Did it ever cross your mind that those inquiries might be coming from Dallas providers wanting to get you out of town for a few days....? I mean, I could be e-mailing you from California and telling you I'm from Houston....
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:13 AM   #11
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

My guess is that the higher rates have something (probably a lot) to do with it. Out of curiosity I just checked rates paid for the last 10 indy reviews, all rates are less that the Op advertised "houston special" rate.
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #12
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pica Flor View Post
My guess is that the higher rates have something (probably a lot) to do with it. Out of curiosity I just checked rates paid for the last 10 indy reviews, all rates are less that the Op advertised "houston special" rate.

Pica brings up an interesting point, I noticed the same thing too! Not saying your not worth what your asking for, but in my opinion when you up your rates your taking a gamble.

(Yes I'm aware of all the expenses that come with travel).
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #13
jeep07
Valued Poster

Do some specials, im interested
jeep07 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #14
Guest040414-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 58418
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a local lady and get tons of interest but nobody schedules. I have LOW rates and I offer a lot for what I offer so where are the men? I am FREE during the WEEK from 8am-10pm!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I get that alot of yall have the availability to travel but it sucks for those of us that cant travel to other cities bc yall come here and get our clients when not all of us can travel to yalls cities...

Just my 2 cents...Not being witchy just honest and frustrated!
Guest040414-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #15
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

we've have this discussion before and I'm sure this isn't the last. Don't bank on em until they show up at the door. Other than that, there's not much else you can do.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women