Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41237
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default This Mid-term election matters...out with the reptards

Want to know why this election matters SO MUCH?

Let's take a step back, and review what's happened in recent months:

- trump steals nation's secrets, lies about it to FBI. Historic security breach.

- trump’s CFO pleads guilty to 15 felonies.

- trump takes the fifth 440 times in an investigation into his crooked finances.

- Jan 6th investigations establish Trump led a massive illegal conspiracy, involving hundreds of GOP officials incl Sens Graham and Johnson, which sought to overturn an American election and unleashed a violent attack on Congress as part of its strategy.

- The trump family took $2b from the Saudi government, and launched a new business venture with them here in the US.

- The Supreme Court goes on an extremist field day, ending Roe, legalizing coercive prayer, weakening common sense guns laws.

- States pass medieval abortion restrictions, creating a public health crisis in the United States.

- A leading Republican organization brings Putin's closest ally in Europe, Hungary's Orban, to US while we are fighting Putin in Ukraine.

- More mass shootings.

- Election deniers have won GOP primaries across the country. Some of them will get elected this fall.

- Liz Cheney lost her primary to an absolute fucking lunatic.

- trump has encouraged violence against the FBI/DOJ and attacks have taken place.

It's been a tornado of malevolence and venality unlike anything we've seen in American history.

- Simon Rosenberg

And stool pigeon Lindsey Graham remarks that there will be violence in the streets of tRump is prosecuted. Typical low-life reptard response. It's ok fur January 6 to storm the capit and threaten riots if a treasonist lying tangerine turd is held accountable for his crimes, but shoot the black-lives matters protesters in the legs... wonder if the hypocrites will feel the same why for the maga maggot protesters?
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 04:50 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... Surely think the Repubs are STILL ahead in the polling.

How can THAT be? ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:01 PM   #3
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Blimey! ... Surely think the Repubs are STILL ahead in the polling.

How can THAT be? ...

#### Salty
There not ahead in the senate polls because they have some real radical idiots running. Even Moscow Mitch McConnell stated that he does not think the reptards will win the senate.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:53 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Moscow" Mitch McConnell....
Almost spilled me beer from laughing...

#### Salty
Old 08-30-2022, 03:56 AM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Wow. This guy swallows propaganda with the best of them.

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:47 AM   #6
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Throw Republicans out? From what? If you don’t like the current state of the country perhaps you should take a hard look at the party actually in power
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 07:38 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I am looking forward to the Senate staying in DEMs control, and I think that it's going to be much closer in the house than the GOP wants to agree. Anyone who supports non-abortion rights will find out that women have long memories and I'm betting that issue alone will be the toe-stubbing that the GOP didn't count on. Nobody wants a government telling them what they can/ can't do to their own body.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 07:58 AM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Really? ... Were YOU complaining when Fauci and
governmental officials were forcing the vaxx on everybody?

WHERE were "womens rights" back-then??

... We'll need to see just how the Roe/Wade decision
impacts anything - let-alone the elections.

#### Salty
Old 08-30-2022, 09:22 AM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Any knowledgeable person knows the Supreme Court only made it a state issue not federal
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 09:38 AM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Women will vote against ANY Governement rep, Federal or State & their political party, that limits their right to choose what to do with their bodies. I know of a handful of them that are total Right to Lifer's, but even those think it should be between a doctor and the individual, not the government/ state or federal to say. Why it matters is that women vote at higher rates than men, & as a total, they make up a greater % of all voters since 1996; From a Pew Poll:

In 2016, 63% of women who were eligible to vote said they cast ballots in the presidential election, compared with 59% of men. That 4 percentage point gender gap is similar to the 4-point gaps in 2012 and 2008 as well as the 3-point gaps in 2004, 2000 and 1996. In 1980, when voter turnout data first became available, there was no gender gap in turnout: 64% of both men and women reported turning out to vote in that year’s election. These patterns are also similar for midterm elections.

some interesting stats:
64% of eligible Black women said they voted, compared with 54% of eligible Black men. The gender gap among White voters was far smaller (3 percentage points). Still, White men and White women were more likely to say they voted than their Black counterparts (67% of White women and 64% of White men}

Among White voters with a bachelor’s degree or higher, women (80%) were only slightly more likely than men (78%) to say they voted.

Among less educated White voters, the gender gap expands significantly: 60% of White women without a four-year degree said they voted, compared with 56% of White men without a degree. The gender gap is particularly wide among less educated Black voters. Roughly six-in-ten Black women without a college degree (61%) said they voted, compared with 50% of Black men without a degree – an 11-point gap.

The stats on hispanics and asians are about the same with a 4-11% gap in females being more likely to vote than men.

Think women's votes are not gonna make a difference. HAA
Old 08-30-2022, 10:32 AM   #11
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Let's not on women as a mostly homogenous group. They aren't.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Really? ... Were YOU complaining when Fauci and
governmental officials were forcing the vaxx on everybody?

WHERE were "womens rights" back-then??

... We'll need to see just how the Roe/Wade decision
impacts anything - let-alone the elections.

#### Salty
I would rather I LIVE myself first, rather than a baby that is being carried by my wife/ ladyfriend etc. I didn't complain that there were people saving MY life. I was glad to take the vaccine and would do so again. Hardly the same characterization; But nobody forced anyone to take a vaccine, although it was recommended. I know a few women who decided not to take it, and for any reason they wanted to, or if they did decide.

I don't think a pandemic is apples to apples. Although both might feel like an emergency, one affects only the fairer sex. But yeah, lets ban the choice on that one, and let the other one be whatever you like, cause - you know, dicks n stuff.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:53 AM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
But nobody forced anyone to take a vaccine, although it was recommended.
That is utter bullshit. People across the country (military, airline employees, police, nurses, the list goes on and on) were forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

Why do you lie ?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:30 PM   #14
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

You might want to expand that list if it goes on. It's looking like a lot of people who are required to get their shots anyways.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:49 PM   #15
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That is utter bullshit. People across the country (military, airline employees, police, nurses, the list goes on and on) were forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

Why do you lie ?
yes- I apologize - I will agree these folks did have to take the vax. My bad on having omitted those who had to take the vaccine. I meant as individuals vs. groups or specific trades.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women