Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41237
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2022, 06:29 PM   #1
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Banned for using the Sandbox.

Assuming OBGYNasdgag got banned for conduct in the Sandbox?

Are we at the point where the forum intended as an outlet for everything else not about the hobby, is getting users banned?

I know, I've gotten more warnings and points here in the last year, than in my entire ECCIE lifetime.

I can't imagine what Tom McGinn would have had to say about that, this is like getting banned for making a Texas Orangeman joke.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 06:38 PM   #2
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I mean, we are supposed to be adults not getting warnings and points for things that aren't really serious at all. Yet some of the things that could do harm to many of us are forbidden to talk about here. Think about that for a minute.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:17 PM   #3
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Id fucking love to participate here yet it’s you assholes with everything political. Fuck it’s just a hate republican hate democrat shitfest here. Ban all you mother fuckers
Mplay is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:39 PM   #4
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Somethings going on. Its happening almost board wide.
Ive never seen participation in all forums this low.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:56 PM   #5
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Are we at the point where the forum intended as an outlet for everything else not about the hobby, is getting users banned?
It's not the outlet. It's the people, the ultra-zealous political rancor, the lack of respect for each other, the lack of diversity in topics and a solid dash of RTM button spam.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:33 AM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Somethings going on. Its happening almost board wide.
Ive never seen participation in all forums this low.
Any thoughts as to why its happening?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:38 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Maybe people are just getting tired of The usual suspects, touting conspiracy theories
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:38 AM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
It's not the outlet. It's the people, the ultra-zealous political rancor, the lack of respect for each other, the lack of diversity in topics and a solid dash of RTM button spam.
Nahh, its always been salty here, but there was almost a hands off on the points button, the few topic exemptions I understands, especially if they are about illegal activities.

I mean, early on I was a mod here, and, after ASPD, we have a very big effort to NOT ban people, and, it only happened after a group discussion, not just because you got too many points.

There has to be some discretion given in this forum which was designed to be a blow off valve.

I get the insults, and try to avoid them, attempt to stay on topic, but, you have members now demanding you do stay on topic and then hitting the RTM button, just out of spite.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:40 AM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Maybe people are just getting tired of The usual suspects, touting conspiracy theories
One could also say the usual suspects who ignore reality.

You are proving my point though, is having a different opinion a good reason to see someone banned?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:44 AM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yes. But Id be put on dbl secret probation.
We are losing members in droves. Its almost--"How to kill a website 101" going on. Like I said. Not just happening in the sandbox
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:57 AM   #11
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

It only takes a small number of mods, even perhaps 1 or 2 to decide to point out people en masse if they want to. The guidelines are quite restrictive here if applied as written, almost any post can be determined to be insulting or off topic if someone issuing wants it to be. Heck I may get points for this post just insinuating that mods can do wrong. The whiny ass bitches who pound the little RTM triangle like it dispenses orgasms don’t help either and they are plentiful here.

As for those who don’t like to read all the partisan political BS, its pretty simple, don’t read those threADS. Its not hard to know if a threAD is political or not. If the mere title of a threAD triggers you, well perhaps you need to de-snowflake yourself.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:59 PM   #12
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Few folks are going to go deep to unbury old non-political convos. And a few bad apples constantly drive just about any thread towards politics.

You act like that's not true, but it absolutely is. It's kudzu and it chokes out everything else.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 06:21 PM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
One could also say the usual suspects who ignore reality.

You are proving my point though, is having a different opinion a good reason to see someone banned?
I don't hit the RTM button unless it's really outrageous. Not about names or other stuff. Certainly never about a counterpoint or different perspective. Not interested in anyone being banned. My comment was to your original claim that there was a drop off in conversations across the board. And to that, that's what I meant by conspiracy ridden posts. They do get old and likely turns off some groups.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:35 PM   #14
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Few folks are going to go deep to unbury old non-political convos. And a few bad apples constantly drive just about any thread towards politics.

You act like that's not true, but it absolutely is. It's kudzu and it chokes out everything else.
I never said what you are saying isn’t true. What is also true is that there are very few folks who would actually make a meaningful post if things were different. This has been proven both here and Indys many times over. For those who have been around long enough to remember the Black Hats, the entire community was supposed to spring to life once that group and their aggressive posting was shut down and the meek could be heard, never happened. It won’t happen now either. Mongers talking about baseball and their favorite jazz musician doesn’t last long.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:36 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
I never said what you are saying isn’t true. What is also true is that there are very few folks who would actually make a meaningful post if things were different. This has been proven both here and Indys many times over. For those who have been around long enough to remember the Black Hats, the entire community was supposed to spring to life once that group and their aggressive posting was shut down and the meek could be heard, never happened. It won’t happen now either. Mongers talking about baseball and their favorite jazz musician doesn’t last long.
... Crikey! ... Almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!
... ... ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women