Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2020, 10:37 PM   #1
tx hobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default SKIP “skip the games”

I must say I am a fool for falling into this bait and switch trap!! I am on P411 and used to legitimate postings and pics!! I saw a couple of reviews on “skip the games” providers from legitimate, respectful and honest posters, so since we have a limited number of providers in the area I decided to take a chance and plunge into the bogus world of “skip the games”.. BIG mistake!! Keep in mind this was not the same provider that was reviewed... Saturday I contacted Brittany https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...4/184465964672 and set up a meeting at her hotel... when I got there I was greeted by a girl that in NO way resembled the pics posted on STG.. at least 90 lbs over and not nearly as attractive as the pics... I promptly told her that she was not who I requested to meet.. she said “we never post our real pics”. I told her I was used to legitimate postings and that I was not interested.. it was not confrontational as she knew she misrepresented her ad.. so the next day rolls around and I see another posting on STG form a hot blond chick Summer https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...0/903558839956. I contact her and set up a meeting.. keep in mind this is a dideferent pic and different phone number.. I ask specifically if her pics are really her.. she texts back that they are real.. so I set up a meeting.. when I text that I’m on the way she gives me the same hotel.. at this point I’m pretty sure it’s the same scam but I go there anyway.. when I get there she texts the SAME room number.. Are you f’ing kidding me?!? I go the the door and she looks out the peep hole and does not answer cause she knows it’s me again.. I’m pretty sure big bear was lurching around nearby.. if it were her own phone she would have recognized my number so the only legitimate reason she (or he as it were) would have taken an appointment the following day is that she was not on the other end of my text!! I have no need for pimps and hos.. I’ve learned my lesson (at least it was not costly) and I’m sure there are legitimate posters on STG but I can assure you if you see the pics or numbers on the links I posted here you should be fair warned!! My advice to the fellow hobbyist is to SKIP “skip the games” and rely on the sources you know are dependable!! Hobby on!!!
tx hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:58 PM   #2
Ninefingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I hate those bait & switch slags! STG girls are bad about up charging too.
Ninefingers is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 11:45 PM   #3
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Did you ask for real pics not from an ad or do a Google Image Search?

My question is why would you take her word that the pics are real? Why would you make an appointment not knowing if the pics on the ad are real?

Never make an appointment based on pics from and ad unless you can confirm they are real.

busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:33 AM   #4
robinhood12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

so true, so many fakes. good providers are hard to find these days. it is come that they use someones photo these days, and when you ask them if the photo is really them, they say yes. I have encountered the same issues and have left once they open the door to find out that they are misrepresenting themselves. They must think all of us are pretty stupid. Got news for them, some of us are a little smarter than that!! On another note, "number 1 rule hookers lie", only the bad ones. The good ones will be upfront with photos, menus, donations, and if there are any upcharges, they will let you know in advance--they want your return visits and recommendations
robinhood12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 08:52 AM   #5
tx hobbyist
Gaining Momentum

I agree RH! Buster, I’m trying to share info to help other hobbyist.. I thought that was the purpose of this site.. I’m a p411 member and use that site primarily.. as I mentioned there are a very limited number of providers in the area so I though I would try another source which obviously stg is used by a different class of providers.. the name skip the games would indicate that it is legitimate.. to me bait and switch IS a game! Hobby on!!
Old 03-04-2020, 11:18 AM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx hobbyist View Post
the name skip the games would indicate that it is legitimate..
there's your problem right there. stinkin' thinkin'. lol
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #7
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find posts like this humorous! It's funny to me that guys with hit up random ads and do no homework cuz they want that "DEAL" than PHAT ROSA answers the door and your soooooo shocked!!!! Than y'all want to complain when a legitimate well reviewed provider wants more than 100 burn and turn! If the ad looks good but the provider has no online history it MUST BE TRASH! If the provider wants a good donation and has history DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! You get what you research and pay for!

Just my view on the common BURN AND TURN! Hunt with your big head Boi's so your lil head won't be disappointed!
Winter Monroe is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:38 PM   #8
tx hobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Wow! I’m not complaining nor disappointed nor was I surprised!! I took a chance and it obviously did not work out... shit happens in real world as well as hobbyland! You chalk it up to experience and move on...I ONLY posted this to share my experience so that hopefully it would be valuable information for other hobbyists in their quest! I did start my post off by stating that I was a fool for falling for the bait and switch scam!! I also stated that I was going to stick to the reliable sources like p411 and here.. the i e in eccie is for information exchange... I was simply trying to provide valuable info!! That’s ALL!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #9
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Monroe View Post
I find posts like this humorous! It's funny to me that guys with hit up random ads and do no homework cuz they want that "DEAL" than PHAT ROSA answers the door and your soooooo shocked!!!! Than y'all want to complain when a legitimate well reviewed provider wants more than 100 burn and turn! If the ad looks good but the provider has no online history it MUST BE TRASH! If the provider wants a good donation and has history DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! You get what you research and pay for!

Just my view on the common BURN AND TURN! Hunt with your big head Boi's so your lil head won't be disappointed!
Need to see YOU the next time you are in Lubbock my sweet! Hope you are doing well!!!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:34 PM   #10
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Need to see YOU the next time you are in Lubbock my sweet! Hope you are doing well!!!

2nd week of March! PM me for details!
Old 03-04-2020, 02:37 PM   #11
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx hobbyist View Post
Wow! I’m not complaining nor disappointed nor was I surprised!! I took a chance and it obviously did not work out... shit happens in real world as well as hobbyland! You chalk it up to experience and move on...I ONLY posted this to share my experience so that hopefully it would be valuable information for other hobbyists in their quest! I did start my post off by stating that I was a fool for falling for the bait and switch scam!! I also stated that I was going to stick to the reliable sources like p411 and here.. the i e in eccie is for information exchange... I was simply trying to provide valuable info!! That’s ALL!!!

Not a direct attack on you! The moral of the story is DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Happy Hunting!
Old 03-04-2020, 06:03 PM   #12
Guest092821
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

tx hobbyist thanks for the heads up. It has really got slow out here since hotels here are high & since eccie has not been the same anymore. Many have even switched over to oh2, but some on there have played games as well !!!! Several other sites but all are a chance unless we all keep each other informed or occasionally take one for the team !!! Good luck & hobby on .
Guest092821 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #13
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I get what Winter is saying about doing your homework. I always do. But, back in the day when BackPage was around, every once in a while I'd find nothing doing my research, and take a shot. Mostly out of boredom really and nobody else was around or available. I'd just say fuck it. If they opened the door and it wasn't them, I'd walk. Then of course I'd know and could report back here.

I enjoyed reading tx hobbyist's post actually. Thought to my self.....self...you've taken shots in the past and it's happened, and now it's time to share the info. I think it was good info and thanks for sharing dude.

But, I don't do it anymore LOL. I stick to who I know, who is reviewed and who I feel is worthy after doing the research. Anywho, my two cents.

Fire away fuckers lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:02 PM   #14
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Should always Google the phone number... or ask the lady if she is reviewed anywhere.. but if you read the full ad before contacting a lady you would known is was most likely a scam. Real providers advertise that they are reviewed and what other sites they are on and they usually have some sort social media like snapchat, Twitter or Instagram.. so make sure you do you homework.
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:36 PM   #15
vengence1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

One of the smoke screens on STG is if they say upscale and its some of the places on Buisness 20. You know the places where you can back up to the door. The locations just east of the Ramada have history of not so upscale people hanging around in parking lot and have been known to pop a round off into another persons ass! Can drive through and get a 420 fix just breathing! I use this site to recon a name and it helps or just save my time and money and go with known provider. Have to take the phrase upscale with grain of salt, their upscale may not be yours!
vengence1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women