Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48003
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Tabby
Account Disabled

User ID: 2261
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ECCIE have a situation here, and I don't know how to handle it...help?

I'm going to ask the Hobby community's opinion on this one, both provider and and hobbyists alike (please go easy on me, and don't make me regret that I put myself out there, lol).

I'm having some trouble dealing with a client. He wrote a review that we disagree about. He says the appointment happened. I say it didn't. It's not important because those of you who have met me and see me on a regular basis know what I'm about. The truth doesn't need defending.

The problem that I'm having is: is it right for the client who disagrees with the provider to keep asking info about her or gettin his friends to see her and write a similiar opinion just because he is sore about the responses he received from his original false review? I mean I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds like a lot of effort. I don't have that much time to devote to such petty and meaningless things. I barely have enough time to write this. BUt, Enough is enough!

When this review originally came out, I did nothing. I sat back and let it blow over. But he is commenting consistently on other reviews. He's very sarcastic, rude and negative. Why is he so hung up on me? Why can't he just let it go? Why is he so set on giving me a bad rep? I have never had a recommendation of NO until this idiot. Now that ERAPS is out, it proves that at the time this alleged appointment supposively happened, he did not choose to write a review. In fact, I have emails that prove he even tried to schedule several times after the appointment in question.

The weekend after ASPD shut down, he PMed me asking about another provider's rates. Apparently, he was interested in a double between us. I would not see him. I guess that pinched a nerve. The day he signed up for ECCIE, his first post was the review on me. It was well over 60 days old. Makes you go hmmmm...

Anyway, that is water under the bridge. I hate drama and I won't participate. But his persistence in putting me down is starting to make my skin crawl. In his review (and thank you to all my supporters who put themselves out there and stuck up for me, you definitely made me feel special), he continuously makes insulting references about my size.

Look, I'm not a BBW....I might be guilty of loving Dr. Pepper, I may eat too many ice cream sandwhichs, but enough already. I love me, I won't lose weight for anyone else but myself and frankly, I like my size. I feel like his is trying to deliver a low blow because he's upset about me not wanting to see him, coupled with what my supporters had to say.I just want him to leave me alone. I've never been involved in "board drama." Life is too short, but he is trying my patience.

People that know me know I'm very sweet, and I'd give the shirt off my back to help someone in need. I'm tired of bullies. I don't want to get involved in all the politics behind it, but he leaves me no choice, right? What should I do?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Hey Zoey; i see that you have 2 choices;
1. Notify the Moderators, let them sort out the review situation-
2. Leave it alone and just go on....

Just my 2 cents dear!
Moto
P.S. I think your HOT, no weight reduction required!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Zoey:

If he continues to harass you or stalk your posting notify the mods and let them take care of it. There are trouble makers out there. Take care babe.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Take it from me hun, just walk away. Let him think what he wants and the others will find out the truth and know you for who you are.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
Tabby
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

see I have, they know about the situation, not about his recent antics...I chose to do both the first time. I PMed the harassing party I told him myself that if he did not back off, I would request something be serious done. I just want him to stop making negative, rude comments and/or getting his friends to agree with his biased opinions. I'm a good provider and a strong woman, but this shit is what scares off good established providers and new talent. It takes away from the beauty of the experience. If I wanted to hear something negative about myself, I'd call my ex husband (ha! Sorry tryin to lighten things up a bit). I was just hoping someone would have a better option I hadn't thought of yet.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Tabby
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You mean I should let him continue to be my cheerleader from hell?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Zoey,

Please PM me the information pertaining to this and I will look into it. For now, I will close this thread as all that need be said has been said.

Please return to your previously scheduling hobbying, nothing more to see here.
Thread Closed