Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2017, 10:54 PM   #1
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Your reason for a quickie

For guys that seek out Blow and Go, QV Quickies etc...what is your motivating factor? Is it strictly financial, limited time to play or what? Do you expect full service with these type of visits or are you just looking to get a quick BJ and out the door?

Ladies how do you deal with Quickies? I used to work with a lady that would have the vibrator going 15 mins in advance of a QV appointment. Me, I'm a slow/sensual starter so it's difficult to do the QV thing, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I see ladies that are doing GREEK in a quick visit....OMG Please tell me how you get fired up.

Thanks for your input.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I've never gone the quickie route. I prefer longer sessions. Even if I'm one-and-done in 10 minutes, it's nice to lie back, relaxed, and just talk with someone for a while. And hope for round 2 does spring eternal.

But I must confess to having thought, when I had regulars that I was seeing, how cool it would be to get a call from one every now and then: "Hey, would you like to stop by for 15 minutes or so on your way home?" Spontaneous, unexpected, and, yeah, maybe she does the same thing for other guys, but on this day, she asked me.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:26 PM   #3
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I think by the time I got my shoes off the lady would say "Times Up".

I agree with Sir Lance on all he said.

Yes, it is nice to be thought of once in awhile.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #4
AutumnSkyi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393005
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am the same. I like to take things slow/sensual, at least in the beginning, if not the whole time.
I have been open to trying out a few QV to see how it goes, but have yet to have any.
Plus, it's nice to have conversation, communication on likes & dislikes before moving on with sex. Which is why I like the idea of at least an hour of time.

I know I wouldn't wanna be in a position where we haven't had much time to talk, we engage sexually, and the client does something that I'm super uncomfortable with (for example, holding my head while giving a bj and forcefully making me go deeper) or I do something he doesn't like, and I get a bad review or lose a chance of a regular client because there was lack of communication.

Anything under an hour is just not enough for a decent time, IMO.
AutumnSkyi is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:54 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Sex with my natural lubrication is sooo much better than Astro Glide...js
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:23 AM   #6
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mostly for trying out a new lady and not investing too much into it. For me , never a budget issue.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:33 AM   #7
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

For me it's been mostly about the forbidden thrill of a quick encounter and general horniness/DSB, if we're going to be honest. Budget considerations are nice, but minor. I enjoy the longer encounters far more, but sometimes you can't. And it's much better with a provider you know already. Every QV with a new provider has fallen short of expectations for me. Not necessarily bad, but just not worth stopping the presses. Some providers advertise that they specialize in QVs, and that's cool. But it's always better with someone you know from an earlier encounter, more like a quickie with a SO, you know?
RufusXavier is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:29 AM   #8
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Meet me at the door with a hard on. Pull your pants down. Pull mine down. Bend me over and fuck me really good for 15 minutes. Well have a good day back at work.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:32 AM   #9
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don't have a lot of time typically, and I like to have a woman make me cum.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #10
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusXavier View Post
I enjoy the longer encounters far more, but sometimes you can't.
+1

Quote:
And it's much better with a provider you know already.
There are a few I've read about who I think would be good first-time QVs, but, by and large, that's my perception, too.

[dons fire-retardant suit]The non-perv, part of me, the one brought up to treat people with respect, tells me that there's something a little unseemly about just calling a woman up and basically saying, "Hey, can I come by for 15 minutes, dump a load down your throat/in your pussy, and leave?" I'm not sure how that differs from the same sentence, but using "an hour" instead of "15 minutes," but to this country boy, it does. But I suppose if it doesn't bother the provider, it shouldn't bother me. [removes fire-retardant suit]
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually enjoy QV's immensely because it's so hot to get into it immediately when you come thru the door.

First we're kissing, then I'm sucking your dick, then I hop on top and ride you... It all just happens so fast!

The only downside for me is that I'm always left wanting more as the door closes behind you. Often I'll head to the shower with a nice dildo and finish myself off.

It doesn't bother me that I've made less money, because I gave less time, and time is money!

Edit: Ladies, it's ok to pre-lube with a little pre-game! After your shower just take your favorite dildo, coat it with a handful of lube, tease yourself with it, work it in till you're good and horny, and then you're good to go the minute the door opens ;-)
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:09 AM   #12
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I know for some it is a test drive without paying a full hour. I have time constraints, but I always book and pay for an hour regardless of how much time I spend. That way I never feel rushed even if I exit early.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #13
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I've done more QV/BNG than anything else, noting better than getting some quick release when in a rush, my regulars love it as I'm in and out quickly and they make easy $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:04 AM   #14
6ft5_tallguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Meet me at the door with a hard on. Pull your pants down. Pull mine down. Bend me over and fuck me really good for 15 minutes. Well have a good day back at work.
I'll take you up on that one! 👍👍
6ft5_tallguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #15
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I stick with HHR appointments. For me I don't have a lot of time to get away from work/family so I have to coordinate in advance around real world shit. Getting away from it all for a full hour is difficult and thats not including the commute to and from your incall.

I also only get a 30 min lunch so that leaves me with 2 options: before work and after work. I go in at 6 am when I actually have to go in the office (I work from home) and my history of appointments at that hour is not good. So for timing purposes...after work on my way home is prime time for me to play. Even then, I'm rushing home to do SOMETHING.

The thing is, the ladies I see multiple time are the ones who can accommodate my scheduled, because they are reliable. I get in, get out and we are good. The ladies I have done hour appointments with I have to do shit load of coordinating and all it takes is one incident to make us have to reschedule. I can name on one hand how many hour long appts I have done, for all the hhr's I've done, I have seen those ladies multiple times.

Some ladies try to correlate "HHr" with being cheap but in reality a lot of us just don't have the time to schedule an hour. There are plenty of eccie ladies I'd love to see but they have a no HHr rule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women