Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #1
AutumnSkyi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393005
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What are your interests, kinks, & fetishes?

I'm curious about other peoples interests, fetishes, and kinks...

After being a cam model for a few years off and on, and just recently signed up on eccie, I still don't think I have explored enough.

I am an open-minded person and love hearing about what people are into.
What are your kinks? What is your favorite part of a woman's body to explore...anything other than the obvious places like her breasts, ass, and between her legs?
What instantly turns you on?

For me, I love women's collar bones! Not exactly sure why, but something about it is very strong yet still feminine.
I love having my feet played with and pampered.
It instantly makes me shiver up my spine when my toes are nibbled on
When it comes to a man's body, I would have to say it is his biceps, (but not too big) just enough muscle, and his hands

More than anything, if the person I am with has an aggressive/desperate (anxious) energy, I can feel it and I'm immediately turned off. I'm 99.9% sure, I will not enjoy myself with you.
And being excited or having a more dominant personality is completely different from what I'm talking about here. Definitely love to see my partner excited to see me.

So, ladies and gentlemen...care to share yours?
AutumnSkyi is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
Greek4me!!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My fetish is anything too do with A woman's bottom I'm A complete Greek freak. I love to kiss them spank them squeeze them tiny ones plump ones I like them all well most of them. I also love A woman's back I like to kiss all over it and feel the chill bumps and hair stand up on my tongue. Very sexy!
Greek4me!! is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #3
AutumnSkyi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393005
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumloverone View Post
My fetish is anything too do with A woman's bottom I'm A complete Greek freak. I love to kiss them spank them squeeze them tiny ones plump ones I like them all well most of them. I also love A woman's back I like to kiss all over it and feel the chill bumps and hair stand up on my tongue. Very sexy!
Yes, back kisses, Definitely good!
AutumnSkyi is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #4
Greek4me!!
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSkyi View Post
Yes, back kisses, Definitely good!
Yes mam yes they are
Old 07-12-2017, 04:53 AM   #5
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I love pretty manicured hands and feet with colored polish.
I've had a foot fetish as long as I can remember.

I also like to have my hands tied and have the provider in control but in a sensual or playful way.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:29 AM   #6
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

For me a woman's eyes are the tell.....
If you look AT me when I'm giving you DATY, or when we are in long slow strokes in MISH with your feet on my shoulders, maybe your toes in my mouth.....
Yuuuup that vision just flashed in my head....
Nice thread
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #7
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Interests, kinks and fetishes... Interests are around her ears, her neck and throat are nice to kiss and nibble and lick. Also the lower back, her calves and obviously moving up, and her collar bone, and moving down. Kinks and fetishes would be more appropriately placed in another realm. But I do love to play with long hair.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:31 AM   #8
Erika Sweet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 310876
My ECCIE Reviews

I go CRAZY when he's about to insert his C*ck inside me MISH really slowly, teasing me with in and out strokes. Then he speeds up his stroke pace, slightly choking my throat while talking dirty to me( name calling ) into my. Submission, and if we should last long enough he shoots his wad on my breast
Erika Sweet is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:39 AM   #9
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently had the best Ice Cream cone of my life..
I had Vanilla icecream covered from the Balls, all the way up with Hershey's chocolate nicely decorated.. and some ready whip on the head.. I was a little worried the cold would ruin the experience, but it stayed hard the whole time!

I took my time and ate the whole thing.. leaving him his penis of course. But I did take the nut
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #10
Greek4me!!
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
I recently had the best Ice Cream cone of my life..
I had Vanilla icecream covered from the Balls, all the way up with Hershey's chocolate nicely decorated.. and some ready whip on the head.. I was a little worried the cold would ruin the experience, but it stayed hard the whole time!

I took my time and ate the whole thing.. leaving him his penis of course. But I did take the nut
Melannie I seriously doubt you would ever have A hard time keeping it hard I learned the impossible is possible with you. Still stuck firmly in my memory dam now I'm getting all worked up
Old 07-12-2017, 09:46 AM   #11
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If only coed were Another Realm...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #12
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I think I'm developing a liking for verbal abuse, I think it turns me on to a different level.

I hooked up with a young AA ECCIE provider who had got a few NO reviews for her attitude but I wanted to see her because she was young and tight.

I paid for the hour and popped 15 minutes in then listened to her bitch about the hair around my cock being to long, me licking her but not getting her to orgasm, then we talked politics which was like pouring gasoline on a smoldering fire.

I just fucked her harder and deeper and we both did an aggressive 69....best damn sex I've had and SOB she has left the hobby due to personal issues.

Had allot of providers since I did her and the sex was good but damn that angry sex thing it worked for me.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:03 AM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

I've been loving the manual exploration lately... after I'm tired of DATY, I love getting 2-3 finger jammed up in a girls pussy with my thumb on her clit, feeling her juices coat my fingers, hearing her gasp and moan when I push my fingers in deep, playing her clit like it was a banjo string... keeping her legs splayed with mine while I lay next to her, not letting up when she cums over and over...basically until she begs for me to relent and give her a chance to catch her breath. Yeah, nothing makes your head swell like a woman begging you to stop fucking her because she can't cum anymore.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:08 AM   #14
Erika Sweet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 310876
My ECCIE Reviews

Texassapper, do you have any banjo tunes while playing her clit?
Erika Sweet is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #15
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Sweet View Post
Texassapper, do you have any banjo tunes while playing her clit?
I was shooting for this....https://youtu.be/A8rUZfQJjPY?t=2m47s

honestly, I'd never been able to strum a girls clit like the one the other day...they are normally too sensitive... but she responded just like a banjo!
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women