Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Default What is the strangest encounter/situation you have had in the hobby???

In order to get you to post I ask this question. I will go first.

A couple of months ago a UTR contacted me about getting together. She said she was close to my place with a friend and wanted to know if I was interested in seeing her. I said sure, why not. She and her friend get to my place and only she gets off. It was a very cold night and her friend stays in the car. I asked if her friend was going to get off and she tells me that it was really her mom that was in the car and if I was OK with her mom coming inside with us. I hesitated for about a fraction of a second and I said yes, she could come inside. It was cold outside, remember? Well, needless to say I had a very interesting night that I will remember for some time.

Anybody else have an interesting situation to share? This goes to the ladies also.
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
dirtychez25
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I'll share mine, if I can contact that mother and daughter combo, still on my bucket list.
dirtychez25 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:22 PM   #3
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88803
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok...I'll share one with ya'll~~So this guy calls me one nite and ask can I come over....It was for a 10:30 pm appt...He tells me to text him when I get to the corner by his house...so I get there and I pull over and text him and he doesn't reply for about 15 mins...so finally he text back... he then tells me where to pull up and park at...~which was a couple houses away from his house~.... and that he would meet me outside....a little strange but whatever...so I walk down to where he is standing....he ask if I mind if he smokes a cig before we get down to it...i say sure and we stand there and chit chat for a few minutes... I'm feeling a little strange by this point...then here it comes...he ask me if I mind doing our business beside of his truck parked on the side of his house! His reason? Well his wife was in the house asleep! That was why it took him so long to text me back while sitting parked on the corner...he wanted to make sure she was asleep! I explained if he just wanted a BNG he should of explained that before I drove the half hour to him...he looked at me and says "No Baby I want my whole hour, do you mind?" Needless to say his smoke break cost him a fifty spot and he had to handle his urge all by himself....unless he went in and woke the Misses
classyteri is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Here's one:

Years ago, there was a loophole in Arizona law that allowed that massages could legally include a "happy ending" as long as it was for "stress relief". Stress Relief centers popped all over the Phoenix area. We just called 'em "Jack Shacks".

So, one night, my buddy Jeff and I drove from our hotel (business trip) to the Jack Shack down the street. He headed off to his room with his "stress reliever" and I headed off to my room with mine.

About 15 minutes into the session there was a loud commotion in the hallway and pounding on all the doors. SHIT...I thought for sure that it was LE and we were being raided.

My "stress reliever" and I hid behind a sofa...just before our door burst open. Somebody came inside the room...looked around and left. I asked her if it was the cops...she told me NO...it was a robbery...apparently, fairly common in Jack Shacks.

We managed to throw on some clothes...and she snuck me out the back door. I looked for Jeff...couldn't find him...jumped in the rental car and boogied.

Now, this was before cell phones...so all I could do was keep driving back and forth in front off the Jack Shack looking for Jeff.

Pretty soon a whole swarm of cop cars showed up and flashing lights were everywhere....and in their lights I could see a lone figure walking through the desert...it was Jeff. I hollered at him and he jumped in the car and we were outta there...back to the Embassy Suites.

As it turned out...he snuck out too...and only lost his watch. But the next day, in the paper...apparently the whole thing turned into a shoot out with one dead and became major news article. It didn't take long after that before they closed the loophole and Jack Shacks were no mas...well, not legally.

That event kept me out of the hobby for a while...just a while.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

So, I'm with a BP hottie, and she is doing cowgirl when we hear, "HOUSEKEEPING!!!" at the door. The hottie keeps going, but again, "HOUSEKEEPING!!!". The hottie dismounts. I think she is going to yell through the door something like, "Come back later, please!" BUT SHE REACHES FOR THE HANDLE.

Moving faster than usual, I jump out of bend and end up behind the now-open door. Bare-ass naked, in all of her glory (9 or 10 out of 10), the hottie stands there for all the world to see. Had I stayed in the bed, all of my non-glory would have been plain to see. The hottie asks for some towels, exchanges pleasantries with the housekeeping lady, and goes back to bed. I lay down with a WTF look on my face (but Mr. Happy is still at full attention).

The hottie gives me a "Tee hee, sorry about that," re-mounts, and we're back on track. Weird, but all ended happily.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:05 AM   #6
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I can't call out one strangest moment doing this, but I have had a few interesting moments. Just finishing up with a UTR and her brother calls to pick her up. He pulls in as I get into my truck. A little too close for me.
I had a sugar baby fall in love with me this year, and had two different girls claim they were pregnant by me. ( How do you get pregnant by swallowing ?)
I had a girl that cleaned my office become my utr, and then quit the cleaning job because the utr money was better.
Teri, meet me in my driveway tonight when I take out the trash. LOL
It seems like there is always something going on that makes you say oh shit.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
It seems like there is always something going on that makes you say oh shit.
Smith could write a book about on this topic.

...seems I recall an adventure with climbing through a hole in a fence and a ride in the truck...???
Old 03-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
Smith could write a book about on this topic.

...seems I recall an adventure with climbing through a hole in a fence and a ride in the truck...???
Thanks for bringing that memory up. LMAO
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #9
Fedexpilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Last summer I picked up a girl and her friend, neither were sober. I talked them into a free girl/girl show, (that would help me decide what donation was appropriate for the one I wanted) I took them to my hotel, it was the middle of the summer, late in the day. I convinced them that bras and panties were the same as bikini's, and off to the pool we went. The hotel owner soon showed up at the pool, it seems there had been a complaint from a mom and a wife about my friends attire at the pool. The girls had a pretty good crowd of guys when we left the pool to go back to the room.

The girls 69'd each other and when they finished getting each other off, they looked at me. Both of their lips and chins were covered in red. They both had started, and neither knew it. I laughed at both of them, loaded them up, and took them back to leopard.
Fedexpilot is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #10
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I have mentioned this one before but I once dropped off a Moco Utr that was actually not bad looking, and as we pull in to her house her boyfriend is waiting for her and pulls her out of my vehicle and starts questioning me. Her mom comes out after hearing all the commotion and then they all start arguing. Well I couldn't reverse out of the driveway because he was standing between my door and my truck. Then, he starts telling the mom that her daughter is fucking around on him and if she knew that her daughter was 2 months pregnant!! (I knew that. LOL) Moco girl slaps him and pushes him away from my truck and she slams my door so I can leave. He runs to his truck and looks like he is searching for something finds it and runs after me. I haul ass and almost fucking crash in the process.

I've never understood guys who get mad at the other guy for fucking his girlfriend. She's the guilty one, not me. LOL
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:40 AM   #11
DownForWhatever
BANNED

We need more stories from the ladies..
Old 03-25-2014, 11:46 AM   #12
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
We need more stories from the ladies..
That's true about 99% of the time, but we get what we get.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #13
1nickname
Premium Access

It wasn't my encounter but was told to me by a provider friend in Vegas:
She was one of six other women that had met this really really short guy (a dwarf) at his room in Vegas. He had all seven women strip down to their panties only. As he sat naked on a chair in the middle of the room he had them walk in a circle around the chair. As each lady passed in front of him they were to stop and rub their tits on his face. The whole time the women are doing this he is jacking off. She said it was his reverse version of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs !!!
She said he paid each provider for a full hour and they were in and out of there in less than 20 minutes.
1nickname is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #14
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nickname View Post
As each lady passed in front of him they were to stop and rub their tits on his face. The whole time the women are doing this he is jacking off.
Sounds like...duck, duck, duck...Goose

did the provider who's ta-ta's were on his head at the time of release get a bonus?
Old 03-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #15
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Well my story revolves around a young lady I met and set up a session in my office.

This particular lady was rather new to our market but when I called she knew "of" me. We talked a bit and I found out she was on her RW job at that moment. We made an appointment for her to come see me at my office about 530 ish. I arranged some "naughty secretary" role play scenarios with her since her showcase said she loved to roll play.

She shows up, on time and beautiful. Long-legged, red head with heals and a tight skirt and immediately starts to give me some secretary "attitude" as part of our pre-determined role play (great actress btw). Cutting to the chase, I bend her over the desk and start giving her a hard spanking, skirt on, then only panties on and finally on the bare ass. In the meantime the cleaning crew pops in the door. (Remenber they do have keys). This hispanic guys eyes pop out of his head while she screams and runs for the back room. I am screaming at the guy to get the fuck out, but he only understands Spanish. Finally with enough hand gestures he finally gets it and heads out the door. I lock the door and go look for the naughty one. She is in the back room with clothes on. We laughed our ass off. Then I stripped her naked and bent her over my desk for some hard K9.

She was a really good sport about it and I did see her several more times before she eventually moved out of town.

Ahhh the memories
rjdiner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women