Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2020, 12:05 PM   #1
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 504237
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Only for a few days

Only here for a few days

NO disrespectful
If you don't like anything on my profile then keep it to yourself I like upscale cleans ND respectful people, and I'm clean and only allow certain things cause I would like to stay clean.... If you can't understand that then you can move on like most the gugs says my profile says exactly what I do
AlexisRosePetite is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #2
dickofgold
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Guys can post their take of the meet and info share with each other. The more you post that all these guys are lying the more we r gonna think ur doing damage control.
dickofgold is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:59 AM   #3
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Alexis, My advise is read those negatives without getting mad or defensive. If you aren't comfortable with certain things be up front about it. Plenty of guys will be fine with a more limited menu. You both will feel safer. Other things people say give you an opportunity to change and improve which will make you more popular. If you look at Dallas Rain she never feuds with anyone instead treats each person like her favorite, so is very well respected and popular. On the other hand BBWQueen seems happy enough to feud with people and it gets her crossed off a lot of guys lists because of fear of drama or hostility. It is entirely up to you and not too late to go the other direction. Just decide which direction do you want to go.
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:24 PM   #4
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebman View Post
On the other hand BBWQueen seems happy enough to feud with people and it gets her crossed off a lot of guys lists because of fear of drama or hostility.
My name is SOFIA! I do not care about being on anyone's "list" because I am not a grocery item. I am a human being. My regular clients like me and I like them. If you are good to me I will be good to you. That's all that matters. In all my years of working I have NEVER seen an area more riddled with drama than Omaha. Clients writing fake reviews, spreading rumors and trying to pin providers against each other. Its fucking ridiculous! If you guys dont like me because I refuse to put up with attitude issues, entitlement, refusal of screening I dont know what to say. Good for you. Alexis and I may not get along but the way you all dogpile on her is ridiculous! Because she refuses to break her boundaries she becomes the butt end of the joke. Don't like someone move the hell along. As for my hostility? If you had cancer you wouldn't want to put up with the bullshit either. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #5
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I sit there daily and tell guys I don't allow bb or daty and I get called a liar and disgusting, I do full service but I will not let no stranger do daty or bb.... And yall shouldn't want to do that either.... Me and Sofia might not get along but that don't me put us against eachother, and for you disrespectful men I dont allow bare stuff so move on to the next one that don't care about her life and do with another girl, but writing fake reviews about me cause your mad I won't do bb or daty is ridiculous

If you men want respect then respect us when we say no to certain things simple as that
Old 09-02-2020, 12:44 PM   #6
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And if I were yall gugs I wouldn't beleive passion fruity or massage today cause he is a guy who is running underage girls out of massage parlors, he gets mad when none of us independent providers don't want nothing to do with him or his fake massage parlor, he is the liar and start of it all.... And tbh this isn't the only site I post on... I'm sorry believing another guy who runs underage massage parlors is not okay, you guys listen to men who have never seen me, so how do they know what I do during my services... Please if you respect me I'll respect you, if you want bb or daty go somewhere else that's all I ask... Please be respectful
Old 09-02-2020, 02:08 PM   #7
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisRosePetite View Post
If you men want respect then respect us when we say no to certain things simple as that
This. They beg & barter with our boundaries and when we stick up for ourselves and set our foot down we are a bitch or bad provider.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:21 PM   #8
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I totally agree it's like us providers don't have no rights just cause we lay on our back to make money, we have rights to
Old 09-02-2020, 03:21 PM   #9
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its so much more than just the physical work. We deserve respect.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:39 PM   #10
dickofgold
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Omg this is exactly the reason why guys on this site for the most part stay away from both of you. Rumours, lies, and drama. I've seen girls that offer limited services and had a great time bc they had a good attitude.

The other sites have mainly fakes and drama or r just not safe in anyway girls. Lots of guys ur seeing prob not the best clientele.
dickofgold is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:34 PM   #11
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the best clients because I am selective with who I spend my time with. A lot of my clients are on here... so, speak for yourself, hun. You are the one who started the "drama " by speaking about me in a negative way on this post. You think I'm not gonna stick up for myself? You think you can go around publicly trash talking whoever you want and they won't say anything? I have never seen or spoken to you before. Yet you know me so well huh? Take the locker room talk to the Mens Lounge.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #12
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only respectful to men who are respectful to me, and don't get mad and spread lies cause they are mad I don't go out of my way to put my life in danger, my clientele is the best and they been really good clients for years, so lease speak for yourself... And please no negativity, if you don't agree with me or another provider, just keep it moving simple as that
Old 09-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #13
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But to all have a good weekend, I'm going to enjoy my vacation and get some me time....
Old 09-03-2020, 09:43 AM   #14
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebman View Post
Alexis, My advise is read those negatives without getting mad or defensive. If you aren't comfortable with certain things be up front about it. Plenty of guys will be fine with a more limited menu. You both will feel safer. Other things people say give you an opportunity to change and improve which will make you more popular. If you look at Dallas Rain she never feuds with anyone instead treats each person like her favorite, so is very well respected and popular. On the other hand BBWQueen seems happy enough to feud with people and it gets her crossed off a lot of guys lists because of fear of drama or hostility. It is entirely up to you and not too late to go the other direction. Just decide which direction do you want to go.
I posted solid advice here. Do you honestly disagree with anything I said? You can have an easier time in the business than either of you are right now. Many of the guys here are in sales or service and do not feud with our customers. We make agreements before work begins, but if the terms are not acceptable to both then there is no deal in the first place and nothing to fight about later. It makes life much better.
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:11 PM   #15
AlexisRosePetite
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Business is atrually goin really good for me it has really picked up alot for me and I respect the men that see me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women