Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2022, 09:22 AM   #1
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default As Conservative Republicans We must

Move away from the polarizing Trump. Vote out our rinos.
Condemn the idiot musk.
Stop nominating old beltway lifers.
We have a cabal full of younger and better candidates that we better start looking at. desantos aint it! These rising stars are our future if we move away from the normal party politics that have plagued us for years. We have momentum and will have full control after the elections in 22 and 24.
But.. If were not smart and elect the usual same ol same ol. It will be a short lived utopia!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 09:43 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I agree with you. It's time to turn this country over to leaders who can lead into the future, not the past.

Goes for both parties.

Also time for a strong third party to emerge or a fourth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 09:55 AM   #3
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

one simple rule

that i havent always followed

never vote for an incumbent

but that is only good if everyone did likewise and it aint happening
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 10:10 AM   #4
texasgentleman1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Condemn the idiot musk.
We have a cabal full of younger and better candidates that we better start looking at. desantos aint it! These rising stars are our future if we move away from the normal party politics that have plagued us for years. We have momentum and will have full control after the elections in 22 and 24.
But.. If were not smart and elect the usual same ol same ol. It will be a short lived utopia!
Why condemn Musk?
Who are these young leaders you speak of?
Why isnt Desantis the answer.
Since you are a conservative is Jordan, Greene, the NY women whose name eludes me at this time, please tell us who you consider that fills your checklist of viable candidates.

Other than Sinema , what Democrat do you deem worthy of your support?
texasgentleman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 10:32 AM   #5
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The cult of personality is always a dead end. Effective policy and direct action are what makes the difference.

One of the dictums of the 80s era book, Seven Habits of Effective People by Covy was "Begin With The End In Mind". If returning America to a leading role in world geo-poitics, grow our industrial base, facilitate innovation and so on (think the preamble to The Constitution) . . .then the previous administration was on the right track with policy and administrative action.

"Republican", "Conservative" . . .however you self-identify; what we do is so much more important than any label.

T
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 10:36 AM   #6
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Are there any true "Conservative Republicans" in this community? I mean, seriously.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:12 PM   #7
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Are there any true "Conservative Republicans" in this community? I mean, seriously.
They're out there! But our party wants to keep them in check.
Old 07-13-2022, 12:26 PM   #8
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Condemn the idiot musk.
Agreed
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:35 PM   #9
winn dixie
BANNED

My dream ticket would be Scott Walker as President and Tulsi Gabbard as V.P..

Never gonna happen because the party wont let it happen!

AND

In politics. The best person for the job hardly ever gets the "job" Just a cold hard truth.
Old 07-13-2022, 01:05 PM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
As Conservative Republicans We must. Move away from the polarizing Trump.
Why? He fights. He's only polarizing because the Democrats hate him. Do you think any other Republican that fights for Conservative values is NOT going to be polarizing? Stop being a pussy ass Republican. That's what has gotten us to the point of trannies teaching kindergarten, $5 gas, and BLM free-for-alls.
Quote:
Vote out our rinos.
Why? you just said you don't want anyone polarizing... guess what voting out RINOs would get us... polarizing candidates (which I've already made clear - I'm down for)
Quote:
Condemn the idiot musk.
Why? He's a private citizen and is entitled to his beliefs. We're not like the Communist Democrats... you can have a differing opinion... just don't force me to have to regurgitate and agree with it.
Quote:
But that's polarizing! Look at Blake Masters or Kari Lake... they aren't insiders and are polarizing... pick one or the other... but understand the Republican leadership is WORKING with the Democrats to destroy your rights and freedoms. If you want to fight them... it's going to be polarizing.
Quote:
We have a cabal full of younger and better candidates that we better start looking at. desantos aint it!
Why? Why is De Santis NOT it? specifics please.
Quote:
These rising stars are our future if we move away from the normal party politics that have plagued us for years. We have momentum and will have full control after the elections in 22 and 24.
Pablum. You're not saying jack all here. momentum? what the F are you talking about? What rising stars?
Quote:
You're not really Conservative... you're People magazine conservative. You want the Democrat approved Republicans which is how we get the RINOs.

You're simply muddled in your thinking. Do better if you're a real Conservative.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 01:13 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Why? He fights. He's only polarizing because the Democrats hate him. Do you think any other Republican that fights for Conservative values is NOT going to be polarizing? Stop being a pussy ass Republican. That's what has gotten us to the point of trannies teaching kindergarten, $5 gas, and BLM free-for-alls.
Why? you just said you don't want anyone polarizing... guess what voting out RINOs would get us... polarizing candidates (which I've already made clear - I'm down for)
Why? He's a private citizen and is entitled to his beliefs. We're not like the Communist Democrats... you can have a differing opinion... just don't force me to have to regurgitate and agree with it.
But that's polarizing! Look at Blake Masters or Kari Lake... they aren't insiders and are polarizing... pick one or the other... but understand the Republican leadership is WORKING with the Democrats to destroy your rights and freedoms. If you want to fight them... it's going to be polarizing.
Pablum. You're not saying jack all here. momentum? what the F are you talking about? What rising stars?
You're not really Conservative... you're People magazine conservative. You want the Democrat approved Republicans which is how we get the RINOs.

You're simply muddled in your thinking. Do better if you're a real Conservative.
What fucking idiot thinks Trump is a Conserative after piling up 8 TRILLION worth of debt in 4 years!

Can we all agree that Trillion dollar deficits automatically kicks you out of the running as a Conservative?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 01:25 PM   #12
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

Thats your opinion. You aint getting what im saying. Thats ok. All your questions are self explanatory. Its the status que Republicans thats the problem. desantos is who the party is telling you to vote for. Dont be naive. Hes a slime ball.
Old 07-13-2022, 01:30 PM   #13
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
desantos is who the party is telling you to vote for. Dont be naive. Hes a slime ball.
Sounds like an opinion too... sources for the fact that the Party Leadership are advocating for DeSantis? Source for him being a "slime ball"?

The party leadership wants more JEB!, Romney, or Ryan type losers.

The only Conservative that comes close to DeSantis is Cruz and he's not a Governor... he's a Senator. He has less executive experience than DeSantis. And again... DeSantis is actually taking the fight to the Commietards. Cruz just talks a good game, but doesn't get much done.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 01:34 PM   #14
winn dixie
BANNED

Im a Reagan Republican. Hes one of the 3 greatest Presidents weve ever had. Any other labels aint gonna stick on me.
But Reagan being one of my idols doesnt mean i agree with everything he did and said.
You people who tow the party line ARE the problem.
Think for yourselves. This is how the Republican party should differ from the libs..
Old 07-13-2022, 01:37 PM   #15
winn dixie
BANNED

desantos is a snake oil salesman! Hes all talk. His political apex has been reached. If he gets the nomination. Im sittin OUT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women