Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
dfwo
Registered Member

Default Is a really bad review considered to be in poor taste?

I saw someone last night and was considering writing a review. Not someone from here, but from backpage (although she did mention being on p411, which I haven't looked at).

Pretty much everything about the date was awful. Would a really terrible review be in bad form?
dfwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Write the review, but be honest and respectful. Reviews help others in making a desision wether to see a provider or not. Money is tight for most (both sides), we (men) want to spend it wisely and get the best mileage available.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

The potential of a negative review resulted in this faux alert. Previously, this negative review caused the provider to post this fake one.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

The review should all be truthful. Reviews are there to help people make decisions.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Good advice. If you must post reviews, negative or positive, do so gently. Too many harsh words can draw fire--or worse. And too many exuberant adjectives about how over-the-top, fantastic the lady was can make you seem like a high school kid.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #6
dfwo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Good advice. If you must post reviews, negative or positive, do so gently. Too many harsh words can draw fire--or worse. And too many exuberant adjectives about how over-the-top, fantastic the lady was can make you seem like a high school kid.
That definitely makes sense.

I would just hate the idea of being the guy with one review, and it's a bad one.
dfwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #7
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

My first review was a no.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwo View Post

I would just hate the idea of being the guy with one review, and it's a bad one.
It doesn't have to be your last one. Those bad experiences give us judgment which in turn gives us good experiences. MB is right, if your NO helps other avoid a bad experience, you've done a service to the gents on this board--and maybe the lady herself.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #9
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
My first review was a no.
ur next one will be a fuck yea!!!

i say write it. so the guys can avoid the same thing. if someone had seen this girl and posted bad review..u would have saved time and $. Just state how u felt and facts without harshness...
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
I saw someone last night and was considering writing a review. Not someone from here, but from backpage (although she did mention being on p411, which I haven't looked at).

Pretty much everything about the date was awful. Would a really terrible review be in bad form?

Yes, bro write the review just like it went down. Be honest, you can't expect every review to be a yes. By not writing one, you're helping her promote bad service and you brethren here fall victim to it. We utilize the board for the purpose of obtaining information prior to seeing a girl, and the more the information the better.

Surely not every provider will be satisfied that you gave you her a no, and some may rebuttal with their side of the story or produce fabricated information, either way our members here are very good at sorting out the facts and drawing up a conclusion.

Quote:
As long as your honest I don't think you'll have to worry about any negative flank. True the WK's might ride in but the truth shall prevail my friend! There are plenty of lurkers who's only review is a no, their reason may be because they only wish to share the negative experience to warn the rest of the community.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #11
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

I would write the review, but without degrading or humiliating the provider. Honest reviews can be done without being judgmental. The review is still one man's opinion though, because another guy might see the girl and have a completely different experience. So many men don't realize that we providers are just human beings, not a plastic doll that can be wound up to suit each and every guy that comes our way during a session. When a man treats me with respect and is kind and generous, as well as honest, he will increase his mileage a great deal.

Be honest, be as truthful as you can, but without attacking the girl.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It is hard to write an honest yet negative review without hurting some feelings. I would hate for the girls to review me as stinky and fat, small dicked, speaks poor English, etc. You gotta admit, these girls are really putting themselves out there, subjecting themselves to reviews. Quite brave!
However, if the girl is extremely hot looking, I will go see her anyway, in spite of a negative review, because beautiful broads are a joy to touch. Plus, women are moody, and some guys can't handle them well. If I can't handle them either, well, you warned me! Then it is my duty to also write a bad review. If enough add up, the trend must mean something.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #13
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

At least it would give you something to build on. Reading a man's review history is most times like seeing the evolution of a person. Bad experiences today may mean better experiences tomorrow.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women