Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Full thrust greek

I found there are two types of providers that provide greek out there. The put it in slow and easy and move slowly the whole time. I respect this because I am sure it is uncomfortable for them and they want to get used to it. Then there are the ones that you can tell they enjoy it very much. They want all your cock in there ass and they want want it deep and hard. These are the kind I like. The just bang the shit out me type( no pun intended). Ladies if you provide this service what type are you and guys whats your fav.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Frankly, I don't want to play in a way that my partner doesn't enjoy. That said, I've certainly sailed to Greece with ladies who wanted a smooth and relaxed voyage, as well as more tempestuous types.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
jizmloaded
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like it when they take it in quickly and squeeze your dick with their butt muscles. I have found very few that can or will do this. The ones that will seem to enjoy anal and they squeeze you with thier muscles and also let you thrust it in deep and hard till you cum your rocks off.
jizmloaded is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

I LUV going to greece!...but if there's no play w/ my back door 1st(lubed is a must, of course) then I require slow at the beginning and then just start thrusting away deeper & harder til I cum(and oh yeah them ass muscles definitly do sum squeezin)...once I start cumming, it's game on cuz the more punishment my ass gets, the more I cum-I'd like to meet someone sometime that could actually "hang" w/ it(toys count too) cuz apparently I can keep goin...This is the most fun w/ those who LUV going thru the back door cuz its more of a turn on when the other is really turned on & luvin' the pounding of my ass so much that they wanna cum too! ...Mmmmm, thinkin about it got me freakin hot as hell!!!
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE a good HARD pounding!!! mm mm mm
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I agree with the OP re the "types" of entry. I've never had the pleasure of experiencing TXKristiKakes, but I have hovered my cockhead on the buttonhole and just let the soon-to-be recipient truly anticipate what's about to happen before pushing my length inside to some very hot squeals and moans of pleasure. I love watcvhing the fingers curling into the bedsheets as I push in without stopping. Other recipients need more gentle prep and a much slower regimen that may take quite a while before there's a hand reaching down to find my balls buried against them and my length hilt-deep.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Taking It Easy

while entering initially is about safety. A lady wanting or needing to go slow at the beginning is NOT evidence of her not really enjoying Greek. For example, I am someone who doesn't like FIA, so I am never "open" prior to Greece.

It is incredibly painful to have someone force themselves in when the sphincters have not sufficiently relaxed. I had a client do this once, after I'd said "go slow and wait until I tell you I'm ready for the head" He decided that going in quickly (like ripping off a band-aid) was a good strategy. I almost passed out from the pain. He had no idea how badly he'd hurt me by doing that

That said, once it's all the way in, more aggressive action in that area can be a good thing. I love Greek, even more than the front door. For me, it depends on the size of the guy's equipment. The larger it is the less intense pounding I can take. That's just me.

R
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love greek, but when he puts it in he needs to go slow so I can get comfortable, once its in. Bang away as hard and fast as you can, just dont cum before I get to cum and then hang with me while I cum ( might be hour or so) lol.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #9
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I had an ex RL-GF who let me try Greek, she did not really like it and it kinda hurt my cock and yes I tried to go slow for her. I'd try again with someone who really wanted it.
As for being on the receiving end, I've had a strap-on from a hot provider & she mostly went slow and easy through out. As for a TS giving it to or receiving it from, perhaps, TSKrystiKakes sure looks hot.
So to answer the OP's ? I'd say I would have to try both before I could answer.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women