Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60260
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #1
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default IOP is overrated

Maybe it’s just me but the more “encounters” I have over the years the less I want the illusion of passion, or kissing etc. Anyone else like this?

Of course I still like passion and foreplay but it seems like I would rather get busy right way and have instant gratification after years and years of trying to figure women out. Lol. Thank God for this hobby
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
Catmando55
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I like IOP. I have had sessions with girls that are deadpan and it wasn't as enjoyable, for me.
Catmando55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:19 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I get where you are cumming from, but I need the kissing still.. and variety.. I know guys who have fucked for so long, they only want a specific kind of girl.. I get that, intellectually, but viscerally I need a range, change, and strange, LOL..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IOP is never over rated at all.. helps brake the Ice and get a more comfy ..be foring going in
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:23 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto Gene
Raw Passion. Unbridled Lust. Soft Sensuality. The holy trinity of the hobby
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

IOP is way overrated!! It's not real. Fools what iop; and a fool and his money...Well............:thumb sup:
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #7
Orianna Grey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372514
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

natural instinctual passion... NIP, skip all the fake stuff. I am not an IOP gal. It’s not a show, act or am I faking it so you think It’s real, no. I just enjoy sex, I’m an addict. I am also selective on clients, If I don’t think our personalities would be compatible I will not accept an appointment. So I am not a fan of the term IOP, at least in what I think I offer. I’m a genuinely passionate lover that will enjoy it and you wouldn’t have to question if it was IOP.
Orianna Grey is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #8
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Ding ding ding. We have a winner! Yes exactly!!!
Just enjoy a good fuck or fuck the best you can and don’t make it something it’s not.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:33 PM   #9
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

we like what we like ..
why do you think it's fake some of us have a hart about it !!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Just throw me on the bed and fuck me. You got it
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Maybe it’s just me but the more “encounters” I have over the years the less I want the illusion of passion, or kissing etc. Anyone else like this?

Of course I still like passion and foreplay but it seems like I would rather get busy right way and have instant gratification after years and years of trying to figure women out. Lol. Thank God for this hobby
HELL naaw!! IOP is fucking awesome, 100/100. These fucking 'eww' girls (you know, the ones who act like they don't want you to touch them and vice versa, like sex is the ultimate evil...and want you to cum in 2 minutes, but pay for the whole time...and tips are appreciated) make me wanna leave the hobby and never come back. IOP is exciting and gets the blood flowing.

The 'eww' girls are the opposite. They barely touch you (oh, don'tcha just love the two finger dick grab) and want you to touch them even less, which means you're likely BORED AS FUCK through the whole process, which in turn means the little guy doesn't want to or struggles to cooperate...just like she wants.

Tell you what, you go see the 'eww' girls for a month or two straight (they're usually in the overpriced GPS section), and I'll see the IOP's, who, for a stretch there, makes you ACTUALLY believe she likes your old sorry ass for real.

To each his own.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Just throw me on the bed and fuck me. You got it
This way is cool too, of course.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:23 PM   #13
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

At my age IOP is as important as anything else. If a lady makes me believe that she is enjoying her time with me then I am very happy. I may be older now but I still enjoy the hell out of spending time with a lovely woman. If she makes me believe she is also enjoying it then she is an absolute winner for me!
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:27 PM   #14
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
we like what we like ..
why do you think it's fake some of us have a hart about it !!
I have no doubt LBG has a heart about it and I have no doubt providers can have sincere feelings and orgasms and desires. That’s a well established fact. That said even if you wanted to fuck us for free it’s still a business for you and a primal urge for us. And it should be an urge. By definition the IOP is not genuine. You may believe you are giving “passion” but you are actually selling it.
We may believe we are receiving passion but in fact we are purchasing it and hence the “illusion” until it’s time to step off the hamster wheel.

I’m not saying it’s bad (unless someone is getting mind fucked). I’m saying I would rather enjoy the physical aspects.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:30 PM   #15
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Noted, but it’s UNDERRATED IMHO. This is an integral part of any experience. I need my mind stimulated, too. Fake or not, if you’re both having fun, what difference does it make? Especially if you have real chemistry. Personally, I say bring it all to the table!

It’s difficult to get to truly know someone without multiple links. You can be physically attracted to someone, and the IOP just takes things to the absolute next level. So important. Even IOP still involves the word “passion”. Pr0n is a complete illusion, but it isn’t any less sexy.

It makes the climax that much harder, on both accounts.
TristanThick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women