Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
DBella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238303
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb pre Booking...what happened to it?

What happened to pre booking... Why are providers not requiring this? and why would a real hobbiest not want to? Are people that desperate that they can't wait or plan in advance?
and if its for discretion reasons....you would think you would want to pre book and be a little more professional instead of street like.
I would love to hear peoples opinions on this.

DBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Pre-booking is my only way of ensuring that the lady will be available when I'm in town. I try to prebook 3-7 days in advance when possible. I have had to cancel due to business or illness, but not very often.

I can see the advantage of "I'm horny now......who can I get?"," but I will never be able to work that way.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
DBella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238303
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhh...thats excellent to hear! hgritstoo....
You seem like your legit Its hard for me to operate like that as well. My life is to busy to be 'that girl' you call for an appt in 10 mins....
DBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #4
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

In Colorado, we have plenty of ladies who are usually ready the same day, so there isn't a high need to pre-book. Many local ladies do require it when they aren't available the same day. Touring providers always want pre-books (which makes sense).

Pre-booking is a necessary evil on both provider and hobbyist end, but I know I'll be horny next Tuesday @ 7:00pm (and all other hours of the day). If time allows me to play, I'll see who's available to play. Like grits said, if I'm traveling I'll pre-book with a lady (necessary evil) or look at that city's local board and play.

I don't think it yields to desperation or lack of discretion at all.
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #5
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I only accept pre-bookings. I used to accept same day appointments and it was waaaay too stressful for me I have perfect balance now
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer that my clients prebook. I travel a lot so prebooking makes a huge difference on if I come to your city or not. There are a lot of guys who will still ask for same day appointments. I try to accommodate them but they are not guaranteed.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #7
Sd_saluki
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default I like pre-booking

Especially if you've been talking(email) to the provider for a while or already seen here before.
I like it because of the planning aspect. I don't like getting stressed on time. In your calendar, it's designate as "me" time.
Sd_saluki is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #8
DMike
Valued Poster

yup too many girls out there for pre booking so it really isn't necessary....that's like waiting in line when you gonna pay for something ...thus the reason alot of providers will see you in 2 hours or less that day..less hassle..your in and your out ! thanks for this providers !!!
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #9
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Never heard of it.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #10
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Prebooking is a lifesaver. Even with the ATF; hell, why not (unless there is a standing reservation)? Scheduling in advance is not just for pros. It's also a great way for the hobbyist to get a feel for the attitude of touring providers before meeting them.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #11
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I prefer trying to pre-book. Allows me to know who not to try with. It gives me and them a chance to maybe talk a little and get to know each other. Although it doesn't help the raging need at the moment, it does keep me from just picking using the wrong head. Being older than most, it also gives both parties to be up front. If the lady isn't comfortable with older guys, it gives me time to look elsewhere. When I'm planning on traveling, it is really helpful to know if someone I'm interested in seeing is even going to be around when I'm traveling. Also, it gives plenty of time to clarify anything that needs to be clarified before the meet. Finally, I do like to have the time anticipating the meeting. Pre-booking allows both to plan for the time rather than try to cram someone in during a busy schedule. That is not a feeling I enjoy.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #12
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

While I'd like to pre-book, my opportunities for free time tend to pop up suddenly, and go away almost as quickly.

I'm generally trying to find a lady who is available on short notice, so pre-booking generally won't work for me.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:52 AM   #13
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Big fan of pre-booking...gives the lady plenty of time to pre-screen, me the time to adjust my schedule. There's a comfort level; no rushing.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:02 AM   #14
rothers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I always pre-book. Unlike LNK, my opportunities for free time are few and far between. I want to make the best of it so I research obsessively, and always know well in advance who I want to visit. Having it booked and settled makes me more comfortable, and I can spend the time fantasizing about the lady.
rothers is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

100 percent in the pre-book camp. It is less stressful and more enjoyable, to say nothing of safer for all--screening in 2 hrs often means no screening if it involves checking directly with references.

I typically try for a week's notice, anything under 2 days I consider an anomaly. Having said that I understand my situation is not other guys' situation.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women