Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default Should I finish this review???

Ok been working on this for a while and debating if I should finish it and post it. So based on the feedback I will finish it and post it or let it die on the vine. Since this is a review site I decided to post a review about my hobbying experience in the different cities I have hobbied in while on the road for work. Remember this is only my opinion based on my travels so as always when hobbying YMMV and of course I would like to hear the opinions of others. The cities I have hobbied in so far (listed in alphabetical order) Atlanta, The Carolinas, Dallas, Houston, Kentucky, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Francisco (includes Oakland and San Jose) and Seattle. So to explain the criteria I used to develop my scoring system. I used a 1-5 score system with 1 being the low end and 5 being the high end so the higher the score the better I scored the cities in that area. The areas I decided to score are Provider Varity, Menu, Donation, Websites, Fun I had in the city and lastly NBA (No Blacks Allowed) factor.
Provider Varity: How hard is it to find ladies of varying ethnicity, age and body types in the city.
Menu: I am not a GFE type of guy so DFK and DATY are not big to me so this basically reflects how hard it is to find a BBBJ, CIM, Greek or really bi doubles (not the lazy take turns type of doubles) in the city.
Donation: Donation rate for a nonGFE 30-60 minute incall in the city.
Websites: This accounts for how many websites providers advertise on in the city and how hard it is to find and contact a provider that I would like to meet. This also takes into consideration how many bait and switch ads are listed on the websites in the city and how difficult it is to verify a provider as being legit. This does not include BP since it is everywhere and I hate using it but in some cities it is really the only thing available. I will not name any websites since I post on about 5-8 different websites due to traveling and most will not let you mention other websites in your post.
Fun: This is just how much fun I had (or did not have) while hobbying in the city. This is more of an x-factor since some cities scored high in other areas but I had very little fun while in the city and wanted them to be lower on my list.
NBA factor: Being a black gentlemen it matters to me how many providers in the city will not visit with a black guy. If a lady posted on her ad that she is a NBA provider then I did not consider this in the score since I have no problem with ladies posting it in their ad and saving both of us time (we are all entitled to our preferences and opinions, I know I have mine). This score really reflects how many ladies in the cities do not post this fact in their ad and I called them and they either hung up on me or told me they would not visit with a black gentleman after I informed them of my ethnicity (thus wasting my time verifying them).

So based on the interest I receive or lack of interest I may finish this and post it in a few weeks (got review of top 3 cities finished already and debating if I want to finish).
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
oden
Valued Poster

It sounds like you have already done a lot of work so why not finish?
oden is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Paragraphs

You may have some ideas worth hearing.

. . . However, if you do write them down, please put in some paragraphs

to make the thing easier to read!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:48 AM   #4
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Ambitious project but I'm sure the research was tedious (j/k).

Where are you going to post it? Will it be a sticky in a forum for each locale? Who will update it or is just a one time rating?

It would be a shame to have an opus like this fade away.

Fast Gunn is right. The "enter" key is your friend; use it often to set apart your topics and to increase readability.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

i have thought various rating systems would be good, as opposed to the yea or nay. Your rating system is set up strictly for your preferences and what your a seeking, with some valid criteria, but does not not reflect a rating system that would be important to all clients. the great thing about this site is you have the freedom to pursue this and express, and share the info you have researched, and by all means do so.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well Professor....

Should you finish?? Nah....I figure that because it is your opinion, nobody really gives a shit but you....and maybe Still Looking (except he has his own opinion)....to each his own!! As always YMMV....carry on....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Should you finish?? Nah....I figure that because it is your opinion, nobody really gives a shit but you.
Oh Ed, that's such unnecessarily cruel response. This is an opinion board and you are discouraging new opinions? For shame.

But you do have a point about not giving a shit about other people's opinions. Just look at your body of work: over 4,700 posts full of empty drivel, but hey that's my opinion and YMMV. So keep up the futility and be nice.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I like the idea. Go for it. I'd finish it and post it here on the national board or in the men only forum. Sure, it is one guy's opinion, but aren't all the reviews here one guy's opinion? The bottom line is that this is information and information is power. We kinda have something like this going on in the North Florida section.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default Help

Thanks for the responses. I am almost finished with it now and hope to post it Friday. It is going to be longer than I expected (probably 5-6 pages in word document format) so I would like suggestions on the best way to post it.
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #10
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by professoreccie View Post
Thanks for the responses. I am almost finished with it now and hope to post it Friday. It is going to be longer than I expected (probably 5-6 pages in word document format) so I would like suggestions on the best way to post it.
Ask a moderator. Probably worthy of a sticky somewhere. I recommend here on the National board or in the Men's Only forum. I guess if providers can benefit from it then the National forum is best.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #11
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You're an idiot.

Just post a review or not.

We won't lose any sleep if you do or not.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Throw it up there! Whats the worst that can happen? Ed might post in it.....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:09 AM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Zactly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Throw it up there! Whats the worst that can happen? Ed might post in it.....
See?? I told you Still Looking would be all in favor!!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:28 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
See?? I told you Still Looking would be all in favor!!
You know me Ed....

I'm always half full! Your half Empty. And Pyramider well we know which one he is.... Is that "tainted" piss?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #15
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default I resemble that remark!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You know me Ed....

I'm always half full! Your half Empty. And Pyramider well we know which one he is.... Is that "tainted" piss?
You take that back!! You know damn well that, sometimes, I'm completely empty!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women