Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default LUBY'S REVISTED.....

A case for self defense. Here what Dr. Susan Gratia had to say, she was at Luby's in 1991...she lobbied in Texas for the CHL, which Bush signed into law in 1995.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ygZWSUXr8rA#!

And more recent on CNN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nm7qgEydGDw
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

revisiting shit is all youve got isnt it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

No but it makes no difference what he posts, you all say the same shit to him over and over. I like you CJ but I don't actually read any of the other democrats most of the time.

I'm at a crossroads were I may actually switch my opinions, but the hate and inability to respond with facts or counter what they say with something other than mean ass comments gives me pause. You dems are WAY bigger assholes than the other side.

So basically you have a chance to bring a new believer into your fold but instead of working for truth, you'd rather just say fuck u? Really? Now what part of that would give cause for pause on the other side?

Because of randy and shyster, I'm really trying to see the other side but damn y'all make it fucking hard, and possibly not worth the effort.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Lubys was last century, 2 decades ago

maybe when whirlie becomes of some relevence the responses will change ... he laid down the guantlet, so he has to run it.

btw, Im not recruiting either
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

The argument is still valid.

Not recruiting for what? The left? Does that mean the left on here truly doesn't care if their posts make any positive difference, as long as they insult properly?

Well that's just about everything I needed to know.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

CJ doesn't support the concept of learning from history....it's too "historical" for him....he has a hard enough time processing the here and now....
Old 01-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Lubys was last century, 2 decades ago
Is that supposed to be an argument?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
No but it makes no difference what he posts, you all say the same shit to him over and over. I like you CJ but I don't actually read any of the other democrats most of the time.

I'm at a crossroads were I may actually switch my opinions, but the hate and inability to respond with facts or counter what they say with something other than mean ass comments gives me pause. You dems are WAY bigger assholes than the other side.

So basically you have a chance to bring a new believer into your fold but instead of working for truth, you'd rather just say fuck u? Really? Now what part of that would give cause for pause on the other side?

Because of randy and shyster, I'm really trying to see the other side but damn y'all make it fucking hard, and possibly not worth the effort.
recruiting as in bringing in a new believer ? ... that recruiting.

as a registered independent I could care less. Personally I'd like to see both sides move closer to the middle and work together without the partisan rhetoric and political chest pounding ... not only would the people benefit but the "government" would becom smaller in the interim

but thats just me
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Is that supposed to be an argument?

no, its a FACT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #10
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
A case for self defense. Here what Dr. Susan Gratia had to say, she was at Luby's in 1991...she lobbied in Texas for the CHL, which Bush signed into law in 1995.....

You act as if the whole handgun situation is so cut and dried. It is not. Reasonable people can have very different ideas of what should be done, but the majority of people on here do not wish to be reasonable. They want to make political points. They want to say "My side wins, your side loses."

What do you propose to keep guns out of the hands of future George Hennards? I am expecting you to say "nothing", and make some argument that if Dr Hupp had a gun, everything would have ended happily. I hope that is not your answer for that is far too simplistic. Suppose she did, and she was shot while trying to shoot him. All her gun would do is provide extra ammunition for Hennards.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

So what is the point you're trying to make with your post? This was a true tragedy and Texas now has a CHL law probably because of it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I suspect your "reasonable people" include those who carelessly throw away their liberties and freedoms in exchange for a more secure nanny state.........
Old 01-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Absolutely; the Texas response was the correct one.....expand the rights of individuals to protect themselves, not regulate those rights away.

Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So what is the point you're trying to make with your post? This was a true tragedy and Texas now has a CHL law probably because of it.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Absolutely; the Texas response was the correct one.....expand the rights of individuals to protect themselves, not regulate those rights away.

Thanks for asking.

Lubys had nothing to do with concealed carry passing .. 100% of the credit goes to Bush, and that in part is why he beat Richards.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

One of the victims; the woman in the clip I posted (Dr. Suzanna Gratia) was instrumental in lobbying Austin to get the CHL legislation approved.......She was the leading activist in the CHL movement in Texas...she went on to the Austin legislature, serving for 5 terms !

Luby's had EVERYTHING to do with Bush signing the CHL legislation.

You don't know what you are talking about......you embarass yourself with most of your own posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Lubys had nothing to do with concealed carry passing .. 100% of the credit goes to Bush, and that in part is why he beat Richards.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women