Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Good Morning Arkansas

Morning Everyone

I’ve seen a similar thread in the National Forums, but was wondering who else in our fair community are early risers and morning people?
I'm sitting here on the front porch drinking a glass of orange juice enjoying the morning sounds. How about ya’ll?
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Not as early as you., meg, but I'm here. But the morning sounds I've been enduring have been groans after looking at the stack of paperwork on my desk and the yearning for another cup of coffee.

Based on my experience here, most are not online early, unless Ginger hasn't gone to bed yet . . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:43 AM   #3
TechOne
Valued Poster

My day begins round 5:50, but I rarely check for poon until 10 or so...today was different, I was getting replies from a couple visiting ladies...
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Awww my friend…. The distant rumble of thunder from the mountain thunderstorms, crickets chirping and frogs croaking, and swatting away micro mosquitoes like a madman…. LMAO
I Hate Freekin Paperwork! But we all have to make it happen to see that the wheels continue to turn
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
Not as early as you., meg, but I'm here. But the morning sounds I've been enduring have been groans after looking at the stack of paperwork on my desk and the yearning for another cup of coffee.

Based on my experience here, most are not online early, unless Ginger hasn't gone to bed yet . . .
Old 11-14-2012, 02:55 AM   #5
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Good Morning Arkansas
I just know that there are more than 3 of us in our fair state that wake before the sun rises.
Sitting here this morning....OJ in hand... spiked with a little 7... lol.
Tell me how your morning is going.
Mine is smooth sailing
Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 AM   #6
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I have always loved begin up in the morning- although dragging my ass out of bed is really hard to do.

When I lived in a large west coast city, I used to love going up to the local commercial street and sitting outside my favorite coffee place to watch shopkeepers open up for the day. Something in the gathering energy and quiet while the sun came up and deliver trucks unloaded was very appealing.

I am up very early 2 oe 3 days a week now for client calls from Euorope and Africa. I cannot say that I get much charge from that- but it is nice to know that I can do those, go to the gym and konw that I still have the day in front of me. My favorites though are the days that I can get out early enough to climb Pinnacle Mountain or another local trail and be at the top for sunrise. Not much traffic at that hour and I can sit there for 20 minutes to watch the world wake up.

I m also a big fan of early morning passion. Not only is it much more fun than going to the gym- but I then have a big smile on my face the rest of the day. I have found that most of the ladies I am attracted to tend to be night owls- but once in a while an early morning arrangement can be found.

Now if I could just combine that early morning with a hike (yes I do know a place at that is out of site and has a great view). Now THERE is a thought to put a smile on my face!
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #7
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl at the Moon View Post
. . .I m also a big fan of early morning passion. Not only is it much more fun than going to the gym- but I then have a big smile on my face the rest of the day. I have found that most of the ladies I am attracted to tend to be night owls- but once in a while an early morning arrangement can be found.
Howl, maybe you should catch one who is staying up late while you're getting up early . . .
Old 11-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #8
TechOne
Valued Poster

Early morning romps take a lot of planning, a lot of luck, and a lot of searching...just from my own experiences, anyway...

I have one neighbor-civie that has a key to my house, so occasionally I can use this morning wood as nature intended...just roll over and fuck! Hell, she can get me hard 3-4 times from sun up to 10, in between showers, breakfast, and the morning news...nothing like it.

Making plans with a visiting provider would seem just as easy, but not, it requires an act of a lame duck congress to decide on day and time. And it never fails, the bowels will not cooperate!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #9
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howl at the Moon View Post
I m also a big fan of early morning passion. Not only is it much more fun than going to the gym- but I then have a big smile on my face the rest of the day. I have found that most of the ladies I am attracted to tend to be night owls- but once in a while an early morning arrangement can be found.

Now if I could just combine that early morning with a hike (yes I do know a place at that is out of site and has a great view). Now THERE is a thought to put a smile on my face!
Morning passion has always been a favorite of mine as well. I thought that was exactly where I would be this morning but unfortunately a major event on her part has postponed a highly anticipated rendezvous. Damn the luck….lol
Old 11-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #10
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Love waking in the morning with a beautiful girl next to me. My SB likes me to wake her up with my hard dick in her pussy....
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
. . . And it never fails, the bowels will not cooperate!
That's just waaaay too much information!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
...And it never fails, the bowels will not cooperate!
Lol. I have to be careful when I plan my morning friskiness – I just never know when I might be busy pooping.

Eat your heart out, Git.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 AM   #13
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Lol. I have to be careful when I plan my morning friskiness – I just never know when I might be busy pooping.

Eat your heart out, Git.
I am literally laughing my ass off !!!
Jeeez all this poopy talk.... even here on a hooker board..... makes me realize even more than ever that the years are slipping away ever so quickly.
Ms Ginger.... I'm old enough now that I have to have one of these .... to have one of these
Old 11-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #14
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Ok Ya'll
It's 9:00 here & I'm headed to the beach

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women