Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
test
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default tiger woods public apology

hey

any one catch Tigers' 2nd public apology?

what do you think?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

I think he needs to keep his day job, his acting skills SUCK!
Guest031210-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default I think he needs 2 just play golf very well.

If he was playing good right now....ala kobe bryant after his lil legal situation...most people would forget or not even care. As long as your dominant and winning.

Its only because he one of the most sponsored and admired golfers that's its an issue. I like how Nike support athletes in situations like this.

I don't consider him a role model, and no one else who plays sports. The apology was mostly to save face........he will never have a good marriage.

I really don't think many who posts here who happened to be married or in a relationship are in a position morality wise to judge him. If Ernie Els did a press conference for similar things, would you guys even care?

A press conference....Tiger would, but I wont.!
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellablaine View Post
I think he needs to keep his day job, his acting skills SUCK!

it looked like he really didn't want to do this, but is being forced to do it.

I wonder if Elin is making him do this as a form of "quid pro quo" for her humiliation over his philandering with reportedly over 19 women.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Lightbulb Too Scripted 2 B Sincere

I think Tiger Woods career is going down the toilet in slow motion similar to the slow speed drive of O.J. Simpson.

His "apology" came too late and sounded too scripted to be even remotely sincere.

I think his handlers finally prevailed upon him to make the damn apology, but he only made it grudgingly and that attitude of his was telegraphed to his discredit.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

Gimme That.. not judging him morally. Dilbert just asked what we thought. I only saw excerpts of it last night and he looked VERY uncomfortable. I know that I would be uncomfortable in that same situation but I don't perform in public, he does.

I do agree that if he were playing and tearing up course after course the mess would soon be forgotten.

Wife asked my why men stray and the only thing that I could come up with was...

Men are biologically not made to be monogamous, we are supposed to spread genetic material as widely as possible.

Since our young are so totally helpless as babies women on the other hand need (all right used to need) monogamy in order to be protected while caring for the young. Women seem to have evolved, men don't seem to.... ever.
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #7
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdavid49 View Post
. . . Women seem to have evolved, men don't seem to.... ever.
Now THAT's a frightening thought
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
gdiddy
Valued Poster

I have to wonder why we all care so much that he cheated on his wife. He owes her and his family every apology possible, but all these media guys with their "outrage" about what he did are ridiculous. What questions do people want him to answer? "Did she stick her finger in your butt?" or Please describe blow by blow every encounter you have had? If you asked any of those guys what happened in the room last time they had sex, they would be extremely upset and probably tell you to f*ck off. I don't see why this is different. How much embarrassment should he subject himself to in order to make the public happy?

Also, he will come back and continue winning tournaments and this will all slowly go away. If he retired right now, half the guys on the PGA tour would probably slit their wrists. Most people don't even know there is an event this weekend because he isn't there. Once those purses start going down, because no one is watching they will be happy to see him return.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
cajundude11
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I agree - I really don't care what Tiger did in his personal life. That is between him, his wife and children. I think this situation got out of control for two reasons: the whole "wreck in the tree with wife breaking rear window with golf club" and when his 'conquest' number hit double digits. This is a society that is entertained by "Jersey Shore" and "Jerry Springer"...so it hit the public nerve. Plus, once someone gets on top, the media waits for the chance to bring them down to earth.

And I also agree that the public has a pretty short attention span. If Tiger comes back to the tour and starts winning right away, it'll pretty much be forgotten (think Kobe and Michael Vick, for instance).
cajundude11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Not Evolved

Quote:

Men are biologically not made to be monogamous, we are supposed to spread genetic material as widely as possible.

Since our young are so totally helpless as babies women on the other hand need (all right used to need) monogamy in order to be protected while caring for the young. Women seem to have evolved, men don't seem to.... ever.
Men are not evolved?

Is that what you said?

Man, we all used to live in caves, remember?

We had no plumbing and drove model Ts.

Look how far beyond caves we have come.

And look here, We've ALL got in-door plumbing, well most of us, anyway!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Men are not evolved?

Is that what you said?

Man, we all used to live in caves, remember?

We had no plumbing and drove model Ts.

Look how far beyond caves we have come.

And look here, We've ALL got in-door plumbing, well most of us, anyway!

All of it pushed on us by our Women.... Think hunters and fishermen. Sit in a duck blind or on a tree stand for hours and hours in the cold and/or rain. Sit in a little (or big) boat in the hot sun for hours drinking beer and hoping that some dumb fish will come along and give us 5 minutes of fun!

That is evolved????

Just having fun with everyone...
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
All of it pushed on us by our Women.... Think hunters and fishermen. Sit in a duck blind or on a tree stand for hours and hours in the cold and/or rain. Sit in a little (or big) boat in the hot sun for hours drinking beer and hoping that some dumb fish will come along and give us 5 minutes of fun!

That is evolved????

Just having fun with everyone...
ALL of the activities you mentioned get us out of the house with no questions asked. So, yes, I would say that is evolved!
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Gimme That.. not judging him morally. Dilbert just asked what we thought. I only saw excerpts of it last night and he looked VERY uncomfortable. I know that I would be uncomfortable in that same situation but I don't perform in public, he does.

I do agree that if he were playing and tearing up course after course the mess would soon be forgotten.

there is that, but in the bad old days (some thought it was good), life expectancy was very short, early man only lived like at minimum 30 to 40. one was lucky to be called an elder if one lived up to 50 to 60! and if one by chance managed to live to 70 or higher, I don't know what they call 'em, I do know that they're at an exalted (WOW) status of an elder and they get praised like he's 300 years old and stuff like that.

but mostly, these guys prolly acted more like baboons (dominant/submissive alpha/beta thing) with knifes and spread their genetic seeds accordingly.

I'd say both sexes have evolved a great deal. on males, not quite completely tho, theres still the survival instict to spread the seed. that hasn't been obsoleted yet and prolly for a very long time to come.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
ALL of the activities you mentioned get us out of the house with no questions asked. So, yes, I would say that is evolved!

prolly would agree with that statement considering no predatory mega-fauna animals exists to make lunch or dinner out of the hunters & fisherman in question.