Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60258
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Your Longest Appointment?

Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment? Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?

I love to eat and have enjoyed several extended dinner dates in cities all over the United States, some that also included strip clubs or art museums. For being only 23, I have some amazing memories. Some of my favorite memories include dinner dates with couples. Dressing up exclusively for one date and flirting over the dinner table is incredibly sexy. If the chemistry is right, it can build up such a delicious feeling of anticipation. Plus gentlemen who can interest me outside of the bedroom are a turn on as well, I think an intellectual connection is important.

Not all my engagements are dinner dates or overnights, maybe 1 or 2 every few weeks, but they are such a treat when they do happen. I also take great care to clear out my schedule around an extended engagement, so I don't get burnt out. It's nice to pamper myself the day before and relax the day after!

Ladies and gentlemen, care to share your own thoughts and feelings on extended engagements?

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

The longest appointment I ever had was 30 days. Yep. 30 days. Literally paid almost my entire undergrad tuition. Spent it trekking across Europe with a lovely gent. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if my schedule allowed it.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Just me, I'm sure, but I don't mind buying your lunch/dinner/etc., but not at pussy rates. There are several ladies whose company I would love...okay, enjoy...at lunch or dinner, and I'm certainly willing and able to buy the dinner, wine, etc. I'm just not willing to pay for a social engagement and don't consider a meal a regular appointment. But just from reading posts on this board, plenty of guys are willing to do so.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done dinner dates, overnights, weekends, and extended vacations, and enjoyed every moment. Of course I didn't expect gentlemen to compensate me at, as Gonzo DFW so rustically put it, "pussy rates." However, once again we have this misunderstanding that gentlemen are paying for sex. They aren't. They are paying for TIME. What happens during a visit a gentleman has with a companion is between them, as long as consensual.

Most ladies have a depreciating rate for those gentlemen who wish to appreciate them on an escalating basis.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I would love to have lunch or dinner with some of the ladies but I am not willing to pay for their time to do so. Paying for the time would make it artificial and I doubt either party would be able to relax and just be themselves.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSimone View Post
Hello gentlemen, what has been your longest appointment?
Overnight - 12 hours. I booked a lot of 3 and 4 hour appointments and otherwise decided that 2 hours was a good length of time for an average session.
Quote:
Have you or would you ever book an extended engagement such as a dinner date or overnight? Why or why not?
I would never have booked a dinner date, per se. I booked time and left it up to the provider to accept or decline a dinner invitation for whatever session time was left (if any). I didn't really need a dinner companion badly enough to pay for a dinner date package and providers generally would accept an invitation to lunch or dinner after a session.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Two and a half years, and I got shorted, big time...by my calculations, $1,350,000 LOL. Always get the $$ up front!!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
I would love to have lunch or dinner with some of the ladies but I am not willing to pay for their time to do so. Paying for the time would make it artificial and I doubt either party would be able to relax and just be themselves.

That is too bad, as I'm sure that there are many ladies on this board who would make you feel comfortable as they are comfortable with themselves. The chemistry obviously works for some or providers would not continue to offer extended dates. I think GFE includes an un-rushed, natural progression of interaction that leads to an explosive chemical reaction. That's why I don't do 60-minute appointments. Just too little time for me to establish a connection and stir the fluids up to optimal boiling point.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Inhouston
Account Disabled

I really don't get the fee for time if having dinner / lunch.....I mean that is just fake.
Inhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

My longest stretch has been approx 36 hours.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those of you who don't understand the dinner date/overnight have just met ladies for a quick romp, anywhere from 30 minutes to no more than 2 hours, and never made it outside the bedroom? There can be SO much more sensuality and fulfillment with the build-up of sexual tension over a wee bit of time, but perhaps that's not what you're looking for. Keep in mind that meals and sleeping are optional on such assignations and just a component of an overall pleasurable experience.

Foreplay can include a lady taking off her panties under the table at a restaurant and handing them to you with a naughty whisper followed by a kiss that promises evil delights later.

Btw, no one has ever accused me of faking a lunch or dinner.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I've had a couple of overnight sessions at around 14-16 hours or so, each.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #13
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I think the longest appointment I ever had was several years ago ......
longest thirty minutes I ever spent with a woman.

Seriously though, I have only done an extended dinner date once and truly enjoyed it. I would love to do it again.

I've met some very lovely ladies I think would be a real joy to spend some extra time with, but I am a bit too paranoid about being seen in a compromising situation. It takes a very special lady to make this type of appointment enjoyable and so I would only do this with someone I felt I knew fairly well.

One very special lady once mentioned to me she's never had the opportunity to use her passport. I still think about resolving that problem for her one day.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Not my thing at all. Not a GFE guy and consider this a business transaction. When it is done, so am I.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If you have a special provider, it doesn't hurt to ask her, if you can buy her a nice dinner/drinks after the appointment. Some provider's enjoy that after a long day and when their schedules permit. I wouldn't expect to pay, for the additional time together but just making a nice gesture so they know you think their special.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women