Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Valuable Information for ALL Providers & Hobbyists:

Valuable Information for ALL Providers & Hobbyists:

First off I want to say, this is strictly MHO and is in NO way meant to tell you how to run your business. (Just a Hobbyist POV & Partially a Rant) I think I can speak for MANY Hobbyists that does research with ECCIE & P411 as I do. While I search all the Ad’s that ya’ll lovely ladies provide to us hobbyists, I have noticed that I pass many of you up for several reasons. 1) Being that there is NO P411 link on your Ad. (And after doing more research to your website or reviews) 2) Being that you have NO P411 Account. (Mostly new un-informed providers) P411 is a very valuable Tool to have and keep updated as Many Veteran Providers will tell you.

Now about ya’ll Providers that Do have P411 (oh yes, I can’t leave ya’ll out of this rant) Let me Paint ya’ll a picture or scenario and try to put yourself in a hobbyists shoes for just a minute. I log in to ECCIE and go to the providers Ad sections, then I log into P411 (I know that most of ya’ll are saying: you don’t need to log into P411 to see a providers Ad there. Yes you do IF you want to see ALL the info that is not available to non-members. Then I go back to ECCIE providers Ad’s and start browsing through them. When I see an Ad that I am somewhat attracted to, I look for her P411 link on that Ad. (As opposed to doing more research to find it, like her website or reviews)

I click on her P411 link and it takes me straight to her P411 Ad with all the available info. The first thing I notice is the Last time she logged in. Many ladies DON’T log in every day or even weekly so if I send her an email from P411, I figure she won’t see it for days. Then I see her Rates, which DON’T match her ECCIE Ad. (Maybe that rate is for ECCIE members only and not P411 members) Then I see the P411 Discount: Many have NO discount and some have 50 or 100 discount (kudos to those ladies with 50 or 100) and then there are a few that have a discount of 10, ladies don’t do that. In this business 10 is NOTHING and is an insult. If you’re going to post 10, I would rather see a NO discount posted. And in some Ad’s, even with a very nice discount, the rate don’t even come close to your ECCIE Ad.

Then I click on your P411 review Links and in a few Ad’s they are disabled or only have 1 or 2 posted there. And I look at your Profile and it is not all filled out, many fields are left blank or have a dash in them. Please fill out all or most of the fields. And now we finally get to the MOST important part in a hobbyists research and time saver. If a hobbyist wants to know all the activities for a certain lady, he has to visit every review, Ad, and website and take notes. At the bottom of P411 Ad is a section where ya’ll can put ALL your activities in one place.

Example: ACTIVITIES (Providers Name) ENJOYS IN PRIVATE. Massage,Reverse massage,FS,GFE,PSE,HJ,LFK,DFK, Foot Fetish,DATO,DATY,Missionary,Co wgirl,Reverse Cowgirl,Asian Cowgirl,Doggie Style,Greek,MSOG,CBJ,BBBJ,BBBJ TC,Sixty Nine,Deep Throat,BLS,Russian,Pearl Necklace,Facial,Couple Friendly,Doubles,BDSM,Fisting, Water Sports,Toys,Domination,Submiss ion

Did ya’ll Providers know that hobbyists can search P411 for certain activities or even eye or hair color? Example: (Advanced search-United States-Texas-Dallas-Greek-long hair-purple eyes) if ya’ll ladies leave this or any fields blank, ya’ll get passed up and the next provider gets your business. PLEASE fill these fields out and help us in our search to your lovely arms. Kudos to all the smart ladies that DO fill this out. Generally, specific menu items are left off regular ads and websites for a reason, discretion. P411 is a very Secure/Members Only Website and alot of Providers feel safe posting Activities at the bottom of the page there. I have NEVER heard of ANY problems regarding P411 or the activities that are posted there. NOT 1 Thats a Great track record, Primarly because they are not Based in the USA.

Also, If we see you logged in on ECCIE and we send you a PM and you DON'T respond in a timely manner, thats NOT a good sign.

Just my 2-cents, spend it wisely,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a good idea to post a link to our P411 page in our ads. I'm going to do that next time.

About not logging in daily~~ I've seen this sort of comment several times on the boards so I think there's a hobbyist misconception that a lady needs to log in to read her P411 requests.

When people send me a request through P411 it comes directly to my email. The only reason I ever need to log in is to verify his ID.

So I could easily go a week without logging in to P411. If no P411 requests are appearing in my email inbox I have no reason to log on.

I'm checking my email a dozen times a day so a potential P411 date would get a quick response, but then and only then would I actually log on.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

we can even put it in our sig line also
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
andrewstephens
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Copierguy - very well done. You have outlined most, if not all, of the frustations I experience when looking at P411 ads. My bottom line is, if she's not on P411 I don't see her.
andrewstephens is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Preferred411, especially as a screening tool when it comes to same day or late night appointments, when reaching references in time isn't always possible. It's also fun to read the gentlemen's profile and learn about his likes/dislikes.

I have recently started linking my Preferred411 & Date-Check profiles in my signatures, looks like I made a good choice!

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Specific menu items are generally left off ads and websites for a reason, discretion.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:01 PM   #7
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews

@OP - How do you feel about the providers just posting the P411 provider id#? Is it the same?
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #8
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Specific menu items are generally left off ads and websites for a reason, discretion.
BINGO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
In this business 10 is NOTHING and is an insult.
Why is 10 an insult? I certainly wouldn't be insulted in a gent left a 10 dollar tip. What am I going to say, 10 is an insult, give me 50? That 10 bucks can put gas in your car. So instead of being insulted, either move on to another who discounts what you think you deserve, or just be thankful you are getting a discount at all sheesh.

A discount is a discount. I would think a discount in any amount would be a nice gesture. An insult would be a guy offering 100 when her rate is 200.

Quote:
Did ya’ll Providers know that hobbyists can search P411 for certain activities or even eye or hair color?
Yes, so can those we don't want to have that information. And don't forget the YMMV factor. What I do for him I may not do for you. So I'm not going to list it for all to see, have it "expected" because it's listed, then have him disappointed when I don't do it. If you want specifics, list them in your signature line. Then when you contact a lady, direct her there to make sure you are a good fit for each other.

Sooooooooo with that, have a great week!

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default This is just MHO and not meant to upset anyone, just open for discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
BINGO!
Why is 10 an insult? I certainly wouldn't be insulted in a gent left a 10 dollar tip. What am I going to say, 10 is an insult, give me 50? That 10 bucks can put gas in your car. So instead of being insulted, either move on to another who discounts what you think you deserve, or just be thankful you are getting a discount at all sheesh.

A discount is a discount. I would think a discount in any amount would be a nice gesture. An insult would be a guy offering 100 when her rate is 200.

Yes, so can those we don't want to have that information. And don't forget the YMMV factor. What I do for him I may not do for you. So I'm not going to list it for all to see, have it "expected" because it's listed, then have him disappointed when I don't do it. If you want specifics, list them in your signature line. Then when you contact a lady, direct her there to make sure you are a good fit for each other.

Sooooooooo with that, have a great week!

Meg
First off, i never said i was looking for a discount or Deserve one. i did say: if ya'll are going to offer 10, it would be better to offer nothing. 10 or 20 is a Tip BINGO, i don't need a tip, i pay my own way. I am just stating my oppinion, i don't consider a discount under 50 in this hobby. in 2010, i don't put much value on 10 bucks. Meg, you are a very well respected Provider and i did NOT mean to upset you in any way with my comment and it was not directed at you my dear. I am very sorry if this comment struck a cord with you. Sooooooooo with that, have a great week also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Nicole View Post
@OP - How do you feel about the providers just posting the P411 provider id#? Is it the same?
Yes Ma'am, it is the same. You might want to ask Makenzee_Ryder how she re-names/masks the direct link to say: My P411 And i might add that you have a very nice P411 completely filled out and very informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I can respect that Sir. To each their own, i have noticed alot of Providers that are not so discrete and post on P411. Just as i have noticed many websites that are not so discrete. I guess as Meg has Pointed Out YMMV with some providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSimone View Post
I love Preferred411, especially as a screening tool when it comes to same day or late night appointments, when reaching references in time isn't always possible. It's also fun to read the gentlemen's profile and learn about his likes/dislikes.

I have recently started linking my Preferred411 & Date-Check profiles in my signatures, looks like I made a good choice!

xoxo Sophie
Wow Sophie, you are the first lady that mentioned that you actually look at Hobbyists Profiles on this thread. I have a very Detailed Profile & can tell if a lady has read it after about 5-min. into the session. You my dear have a very nice P411 profile and completely filled out and very informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstephens View Post
Copierguy - very well done. You have outlined most, if not all, of the frustations I experience when looking at P411 ads. My bottom line is, if she's not on P411 I don't see her.
Thank You Sir, That is my Bottom Line Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder View Post
we can even put it in our sig line also
Makenzee my dear, what can i say: Yes you can put it in your sig line as you and MANY ladies have already done. you have a GREAT P411 Profile just like the above mentioned Ladies. Completely filled out and very informative. AND you like Crown-n-Coke and your a GREAT kisser as i know first hand. WooHoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
That's a good idea to post a link to our P411 page in our ads. I'm going to do that next time.

About not logging in daily~~ I've seen this sort of comment several times on the boards so I think there's a hobbyist misconception that a lady needs to log in to read her P411 requests.

When people send me a request through P411 it comes directly to my email. The only reason I ever need to log in is to verify his ID.

So I could easily go a week without logging in to P411. If no P411 requests are appearing in my email inbox I have no reason to log on.

I'm checking my email a dozen times a day so a potential P411 date would get a quick response, but then and only then would I actually log on.
HoneyRose, I am very glad you liked my idea and you also make a very good point as to the Emails from P411. I guess the ones i email from there drag their feet or don't check their emails daily as you do. That also answer my question about logging into P411, i better not read to much into the time frame thing, because you make a very valid point. Thank You.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #10
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
First off, i never said i was looking for a discount or Deserve one. i did say: if ya'll are going to offer 10, it would be better to offer nothing. 10 or 20 is a Tip BINGO, i don't need a tip, i pay my own way. I am just stating my oppinion, i don't consider a discount under 50 in this hobby. in 2010, i don't put much value on 10 bucks. Meg, you are a very well respected Provider and i did NOT mean to upset you in any way with my comment and it was not directed at you my dear. I am very sorry if this comment struck a cord with you. Sooooooooo with that, have a great week also!
CG
LMAO c'mon babe, you should know by now you did not upset me nor did it strike a cord. I was merely making a point. The "tip" comment was putting the shoe on the other foot. Not giving "you" a tip.

When I was referring to "you" in regards to discount, it was meant as a general "you" not a directed towards "you" you-did that make sense? LOL

Now this "you" is directed towards "you." hehe Maybe a 10 dollar discount is an insult for you, but for some gents who may be in a tougher situation or not make as much money or whatever the case may be, that 10 buck discount may just be a big deal for him, although you don't put much value into it. So if I were offering a 10 dollar discount (which I'm not btw), I would rather just leave it visible for those who may benefit from it.

I read the profiles as well.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread has upset me........ughh
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #12
bentley stars
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5398
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Good advice......

Thanks for the advice!BTW I love p411 it makes screening much better!
bentley stars is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great points made here in this thread Copier!

And I also agree with Honey Rose. My P411 request come thru my email instantly. So I can go days or even weeks without logging in, but I will once a request comes thru...

As always, hobby safely and happy hunting!

~Genesis Nicole~
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:28 AM   #14
Sudzny
Valued Poster

Second, third, fourth whatever we're up to for p411 profiles and listing the P411 link in signatures and/or ads. I don't focus too much on the "last accessed" entry, but it's gotta be a REAL special case for me to see a lady who's not on p411. It's just soooo much easier to get connected and screened, I do NOT miss the days of passing references back and forth and hoping that other providers will respond in time to get the appointment set up.
Sudzny is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #15
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I'm a huge fan of Gina's and of her various sites/services.

However.

It has been noted more than once that just because a potential client or a provider has a P411 account, it does not mean that should be the only screening a person should do.

If a provider thinks a cop can't get screened enough to get an account, she is fooling herself. They set up fake identities all the time for undercover efforts and sadly, most providers don't screen as well as those in those lifestyle choices we don't discuss here.

IF a client thinks that an undercover vice officer posing as a "provider", say one or two of the 2 undercover providers who had reviews on ASPD by other undercover officers would not be able to get on P411, then THEY need a reality check also.

P411 is a very good start but don't put all your eggs in that one basket.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women