Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
manhattan2
Registered Member

Default logic of weekend special?

I don't quite understand the logic of weekend special. A provider advertised "weekend special" with a lower rate. When I visited her during the weekday, she asked for a higher donation, claiming the lower rate she advertised only applies to weekend.
I assume there are usually more clients during the weekend, which should push the rate higher, as what happens to the ski resort. Why does a provider want to charge less in the weekend?
manhattan2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

There are probably less clients on the weekend, since a vast majority of hobbyists are married men who visit girls on weekdays. That's my guess anyway. And ultimately the girls can charge what they want to, when they want to.
Kshunter is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although working weekends is a favorite for me, often there isn't a lot of business.

I've done a weekend special to get some business. Sounds pretty normal.

But specials are always such an individual thing. And completely subjective. Hard to pin down the "whys", etc.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #4
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I usually plan personal time on the weekends because they are typically pretty slow. So offering a weekend special is probably her method of getting business to fill a time that is slow for her.

Smart providers set their rates to generate the kind of business they are looking for - higher or lower volume, shorter or longer dates, or dates on days/times that work with their schedule. She sounds like a smart lady who knows her business.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #5
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Most hobby guys have family, and they typically are with the wife and kids during the weekend and are unable to get away.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #6
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I agree, weekends are slow, too many other activities going on
With families, I know some guys who have their kids on weekends, and during the summer months alot of people in this area head down to the lake.
stacy in kc is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Most hobby guys have family, and they typically are with the wife and kids during the weekend and are unable to get away.
How do you know that "Most hobby guys have family" ? I've met plenty of single guys who participate.. I don't get your blanket statement...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #8
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
How do you know that "Most hobby guys have family" ? I've met plenty of single guys who participate.. I don't get your blanket statement...
He does exit polls after sessions, duh. This isn't the first time a weekend thread has come up and this is the answer most often given. Whether it is right or not is hard to judge, but it makes sense if you expand it to having a SO and not just a family.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #9
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This is when the single guys get to play. :-P
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #10
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree it is slower on the weekends...
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #11
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Its a fact, the majority of guys who hobby are older married guys or guys with SO's. Majority meaning 51+%. Also some single guys do have family, maybe not wives. They have kids, or whatever.

I find it enjoyable that you feel the need to comment on all of my posts. It makes me feel special to get the attention of such a valuable member of this board.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #12
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Its a fact, the majority of guys who hobby are older married guys or guys with SO's. Majority meaning 51+%. Also some single guys do have family, maybe not wives. They have kids, or whatever.

I find it enjoyable that you feel the need to comment on all of my posts. It makes me feel special to get the attention of such a valuable member of this board.
No I don't even come close to commenting on "all" of your posts...I just am amused at how you are continually posting these opinions and calling them facts..

So if it's a fact, would you mind sharing your source ?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Wow. The cocks are always at attention ready to battle. Lets assume "some" hobbiests have a SO. Lets also assume a considerable number of people do work the Monday thru Friday grind. Lets also assume that if you are single, day of the week does not matter. By any stretch of deductive reasoning people who have an SO and work a traditional schedule are less likely to get away on the weekends to hobby. Almost every provider who has chipped in has said traffic is slower on weekends. Any body wanting to argue the dots here is just looking for a fight.
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimeplayer View Post
Wow. The cocks are always at attention ready to battle. Lets assume "some" hobbiests have a SO. Lets also assume a considerable number of people do work the Monday thru Friday grind. Lets also assume that if you are single, day of the week does not matter. By any stretch of deductive reasoning people who have an SO and work a traditional schedule are less likely to get away on the weekends to hobby. Almost every provider who has chipped in has said traffic is slower on weekends. Any body wanting to argue the dots here is just looking for a fight.
Not at all looking for a fight here....I am just curious about this "fact"...
What is the source...where does this "fact" in fact come from..? I have no axe to grind, I don't know KM to be anything other than a decent guy...but I do take issue with opinions being put forth as gospel and I guess I don't really understand the motivation..

How does he know this "fact" ?..That's all I want to know..
I've been here for awhile and I couldn't really say one way or another, so if there is a Hobby Almanac somewhere, I'd like to read it....
Old 03-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #15
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, weekends are usually slower, so I don't see anything strange about her offering weekend specials to boost her business...

I am usually available more during the week than on weekends, so I am just the opposite, and tend to offer more specials during the week (from time to time)...

That just goes to show how things vary from provider to provider, and there's no RIGHT way for a provider to handle their "affairs". She should always do what feels right for her, without compromise.

If you're not comfortable with the rate she's requesting I'm sure there are other providers out there that fit more into your price range. Or you could just see her on the weekend. Just a suggestion.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women