Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 03:31 PM   #1
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

User ID: 137613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AXE is a waist of time

He drives a grey altima.. He booked a appointment with me and when I showed up he drove off. What a waist of time. Anyone knows if you book a appointment With me I get the hotel during the week hourly and rent one for the weekend. He claims he took off cause I did not have a room.....I am the one that was supplying the room what's the problem.....it was a waist of time......gasmoney and energy... His number is 713 253**12.......... Has a accent....send me a pm if you want the rest
missconstanceflow is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:26 AM   #2
axe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I was really hoping we do not have to go this rout but the lady is combative so I have to tell my part of the story.

First the nice facts.
missconstanceflow gives great head. I've seen he once before at a hotel incall an had a great BJ. Cannot talk about the rest of her service as she is not my type body wise.
Now the truth in her complaint: I did book her and I did take off at about the same time she got to the motel as I was running out of time. I am guilty of scheduling a BnG session without allowing for an extra 20 minutes for a provider to do her errands as she gets to an incall. I'd had a short window of time after work and before my family duties and wanted to get a load off my "shoulders".
I called missconstanceflow and she said that she was available "right away". I said that I'd be in there in 15 minutes and she mention PI. That should have raise a flag. Never heard of a BnG at a PI. what does a girl get after paying 30 bucks out of a 75 bng fee? Anyways, I am in the area ON TIME.
1. I call her. She does not pick up
2. Call her again, the same
3. Text her, She text back she is "in a store" and asks me where I am at
4. I text her that I am at Uncle Patel's parking lot. at this point my window of time has shrunk to 20 minutes but I think, hey, with a good effort I can still do it.
5. I am surfing web on my phone when I get a phone call asking if I am at the motel yet. I am saying that I've being in the parking lot waiting for her (as if my previous text was not clear). she asks me what my car is, tells me what her car is (as if I give a fuck, I am no mechanic) and says that she is about to pull in and get a room. My time window by that point is down to 10 minutes. I am telling her that I thought that she had a room and was ready for me, she replies that it will only take her 3 minutes to get a room. That takes my available time down to 7 minutes. I can definitely launch in 7 minutes from a good head but not if I know that I HAVE to. I tell her that this is ridiculous and take off. She goes ballistic on text and threatens to write an alert. I guess she meant it. I guess my fault was not to communicate how sensitive my schedule is to the timing of the session. However, missconstanceflow never let me know that she is not able to accommodate me at an agreed upon time. It was also her choice to run errands (store) before showing up. I actually thought she double booked and is making me wait till she finishes another client. She was truly not at the hotel and expected me to accommodate her schedule.
axe is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #3
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, there you have it. Two sides to every story. If it went down like Axe says, then you screwed yourself by not running your business like a business.
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:16 AM   #4
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure if it's good to out his vehicle on a public forum.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:23 PM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

^^^what she said........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #6
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

who's to say it isn't his hobby car? (*sarcasm*)

I for one will be suspicious of all vehicles of that type and color from now on. especially ones in certain types of parking lots (*more sarcasm*)

not that I don't disagree but myself, first time I've seen a post by that member. I'll forget. the board though?
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #7
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really woundnt care about his little paragraph. Secondly you should of prebooked ya appointment like the rest of the guys do instead of all that rush rush shit. Done deal....plus you had a nasty attitude and I was still willing to see you. With out a pm ....That's my bad.....And what does it matter if I was seeing you at a Pi......the last time you saw me I was at a very nice hotel which I always book 3* to 5* suites on the weekend and do hourly during the week. If you seen me before it should not matter. The problem is was I showed up up right after you pulled in and you drove off like a little bitch with a stank ass poor attitude waising my damn time...I work a real job during the week and I still know howvto conduct business you need to learn how too....so don't get on hear trying to make me look bad cause you can never do that
Old 04-24-2015, 01:34 PM   #8
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

awww shit
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:37 PM   #9
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by missconstanceflow View Post
I really woundnt care about his little paragraph. Secondly you should of prebooked ya appointment like the rest of the guys do instead of all that rush rush shit. Done deal....plus you had a nasty attitude and I was still willing to see you. With out a pm ....That's my bad.....And what does it matter if I was seeing you at a Pi......the last time you saw me I was at a very nice hotel which I always book 3* to 5* suites on the weekend and do hourly during the week. If you seen me before it should not matter. The problem is was I showed up up right after you pulled in and you drove off like a little bitch with a stank ass poor attitude waising my damn time...I work a real job during the week and I still know howvto conduct business you need to learn how too....so don't get on hear trying to make me look bad cause you can never do that

WoW.

The powers that be on this forum do not allow me to "go all in" with insults on other members so I'm just going to hold back

I'm going to say this - the man took accountability for the mistakes he made. You're not doing the same.

You seem fuckin' unreasonable. Men picture BnG's like a car wash. We come in, the car washers or machine washer is set in one place, we go in and come out. Quick service. His first one with you was just that. Setting up at a PI for a BnG to a reasonable person as you see, is a bit head scratching.

The fuck out of here with your "his little paragraph" comment. You sound like a dyslexic un-educated non-reading hood chick who's lack of reading and education has placed you in a position where risking all types of given particulars for a $50 profit after work is your way of life..

wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 03:01 PM   #10
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ummmmmmm okkkkkkk WHO ELSE OFFERS BNGs on hear...........a lot of people............so whats the problem......oh you taking up for your little buddy lol..........that's funny......im a leave it like this nuff said.......PRE-BOOK if you want to see me during the week.........go to the websites below that's what they are there for.......READ instead of just looking..........no one takes time out to make a website with all my schedules for nothing.......PREBOOK READ.........I bet I make profit off other shows I cater to BNG is BNG just what it is your friend wanted that and I do them.....now when I raise the rate don't call asking when are you gonna bring your BNG's back......you little no nothings are funny on hear taking up for each other but was never there to see a damn thang. But I should expect that from little pricks.......I don't have to reason with no one hear......I run my business like I want don't like it don't call........at least leave a tip at the door for waisting my time..........
Old 04-24-2015, 03:17 PM   #11
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by missconstanceflow View Post
ummmmmmm okkkkkkk WHO ELSE OFFERS BNGs on hear...........a lot of people............so whats the problem......oh you taking up for your little buddy lol..........that's funny......im a leave it like this nuff said.......PRE-BOOK if you want to see me during the week.........go to the websites below that's what they are there for.......READ instead of just looking..........no one takes time out to make a website with all my schedules for nothing.......PREBOOK READ.........I bet I make profit off other shows I cater to BNG is BNG just what it is your friend wanted that and I do them.....now when I raise the rate don't call asking when are you gonna bring your BNG's back......you little no nothings are funny on hear taking up for each other but was never there to see a damn thang. But I should expect that from little pricks.......I don't have to reason with no one hear......I run my business like I want don't like it don't call........at least leave a tip at the door for waisting my time..........
Ya know, that's one thing I would have done.. handed you $40 and burn off. I'd fine my own dumb self for seeking mid-day head like that.

Another thing. If he didn't "pre-book" why did you see him??

Do you know how many times I've been rejected when trying to see a woman off the whim only to be met with "please pre-book"?

You want to act like and fancy yourself as some better than average provider who requires "pre book" ing then act like it. Mimic some of their posting behaviors.

Most importantly, stop going into the Request/Iso forums and distinguishing yourself. Watch the other ones.

I can be this type of shit never happens to pre-booking, $200 + full service giving, PI renting chicks. just like "you get what you pay for", you also "get what you're willing to service for"
Old 04-24-2015, 04:20 PM   #12
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

if she said she would be there "right away" WTF was she doing in the store. Actually Axe was nicer than I would have been. I would have left as soon as I heard she was in a store and not on her way......these hookers need to learn this is their job. What would happen if my boss wants to see me and I go to the store and keep him waiting?
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:33 PM   #13
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol.......like I said monkey see monkey doo...
Old 04-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #14
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
if she said she would be there "right away" WTF was she doing in the store. Actually Axe was nicer than I would have been. I would have left as soon as I heard she was in a store and not on her way......these hookers need to learn this is their job. What would happen if my boss wants to see me and I go to the store and keep him waiting?
eh, sorta kinda and I get your point. maybe not apples and oranges but red apples and green apples?

I mean is your boss waiting on you to give him a bj? just saying
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #15
wreckshop
BANNED

she's just being dismissive but doesn't understand that we're the customers. and a customer and herself reached an agreement on a "right away"/"asap" BnG which she failed to honor. He expected to pull up into a hotel and be told to come in, not "I'm at the store".

Same here, I hate hearing real world shit when I'm trying to complete a fantasy experience with a woman. We're paying for the illusion. psychologically, I enter the room of a freak ready to suck me off.. don't tell me about buying supplies at the store.

Then want to complain when we act like we can't understand you're a human. B...tch! we know you're human but we're paying you to engage in sub-human activities.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women