Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70655
biomed162212
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453193
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37166
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default Romney says no tax returns

Democratic presidential strategist Bob Shrum agreed, saying Romney's failure to release his tax returns makes him a "punching bag."

"It does make him a hidden figure and a punching bag," Shrum said. "…I tell you on this tax issue, Steve [Schmidt] and I have both been there. You sit down with the candidate and you say, 'Look, we should release these tax returns.' And either Romney or people in his campaign who have seen it said we'll take worse damage if we release these returns than if we hold on to them. So I think he's going to live with this issue all the way through."
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

If Romney released all the tax returns, Obama's people would pretend to find all sorts of cheating. Obama is already lying about Romney's activites at Bain Capital, according to the Washington Post and FactCheck.org.

Tax law is extremely complex, particularly for someone with substantial wealth and investments. There's always a way to find something that could be characterized as cheating; it's a matter of interpretation.

There's no way Obama's people would review the returns and announce that Romney was clean as a whistle, even if he was.

It's ridiculous for Obama to demand that Romney go the extra mile in disclosure, when he himself, has done everything to obscure and lie about his own past.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good for him, if the opposition wanted me to do something the first thing I would do is tell them to fuck off as well. I doubt I will vote for him, but I do admire his uncompromising spirit.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If Romney released all the tax returns, Obama's people would pretend to find all sorts of cheating. Obama is already lying about Romney's activites at Bain Capital, according to the Washington Post and FactCheck.org.

Tax law is extremely complex, particularly for someone with substantial wealth and investments. There's always a way to find something that could be characterized as cheating; it's a matter of interpretation.

There's no way Obama's people would review the returns and announce that Romney was clean as a whistle, even if he was.

It's sickening for Obama to demand that Romney go the extra mile in disclosure, when he himself, has done everything to obscure and lie about his own past.

If Romney released all the tax returns, Obama's people would pretend to find all sorts of cheating

LOL

romneys afraid someone will find cheatig on his returns ???

gee, maybe thats why he said releasing them will do him more harm than hiding them

tax law is complex? ... how profound... too bad Romney cant afford a good tax lawyer ... woe is him.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Good for him, if the opposition wanted me to do something the first thing I would do is tell them to fuck off as well. I doubt I will vote for him, but I do admire his uncompromising spirit.
I think its a fundamental mistake to let your opponent put you on the defensive. Romney needs to force Obama into defending his miserable failure of an administration. Obama can't run a positive campaign. All he can do is attack.

The best defense is a strong offense. Romney needs to hit Obama hard and not let up.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think its a fundamental mistake to let your opponent put you on the defensive. Romney needs to force Obama into defending his miserable failure of an administration. Obama can't run a positive campaign. All he can do is attack.

The best defense is a strong offense. Romney needs to hit Obama hard and not let up.

all he can do is attack?

LMAO

damn wonder why Bush 43 didnt think of that when he stomped the living shit out of McCain and Kerry
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
If Romney released all the tax returns, Obama's people would pretend to find all sorts of cheating

LOL

romneys afraid someone will find cheatig on his returns ???

gee, maybe thats why he said releasing them will do him more harm than hiding them

tax law is complex? ... how profound... too bad Romney cant afford a good tax lawyer ... woe is him.
I'll bet if a team of CPA's reviewed ten years of your tax returns, or anyone else's, with the intention of trying to make you look bad, they could easily make you look like a crook.

I don't think Romney fears a fair review of his tax returns. I think he understands that there's no way Obama's people could resist lying about his returns with the enthusiastic support of 95% of the media.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll bet if a team of CPA's reviewed ten years of your tax returns, or anyone else's, with the intention of trying to make you look bad. They could easily make you look like a crook.

I don't think Romney fears a fair review of his tax returns. I think he understands that there's no way Obama's people could resist lying about his returns with the enthusiastic support of 95% of the media.

how much are you willing to lose?

everything you think romney fears or doesnt fear is irrelevent

team romney is on record saying releasing the returns will do more harm than good for WHATEVER reason/s they have.

make any and all the excuses for Romney you want, speculate all you want, nothing changes the facts
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

so much for rightwingers bitching about transparent politicians

they've excused themselves right out of one of their best talking points and dont even know it ....

yet.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
how much are you willing to lose?

everything you think romney fears or doesnt fear is irrelevent

team romney is on record saying releasing the returns will do more harm than good for WHATEVER reason/s they have.

make any and all the excuses for Romney you want, speculate all you want, nothing changes the facts
You're argument is even weaker than usual. Why not just admit that I'm right and move on. It would be less embarrassing for you.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're argument is even weaker than usual. Why not just admit that I'm right and move on. It would be less embarrassing for you.

what are you right about?

guessing why Romney wont release his returns ?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Aren't there more important issues than this? I mean, really? If he'd done anything illegal, the IRS would be all over it.

Why aren't you as upset at Obama's failure to disclose items from his past? Kind of selective indignation, isn't it?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Aren't there more important issues than this? I mean, really? If he'd done anything illegal, the IRS would be all over it.

Why aren't you as upset at Obama's failure to disclose items from his past? Kind of selective indignation, isn't it?

nothing selective about it Romney made his bed .. sure theres more important issues if youre a Romney ass kisser or rightwing excuse machine ...

I'd ask you what Obama is hiding but we already know what you think, and your thoughts have been disproven

now lets address the important issues that you constantly toss at Obie

like how he missed D Day

lmao
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

This is the kind of BS that makes me ashamed I voted for BO.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
This is the kind of BS that makes me ashamed I voted for BO.

I didnt vote for Obie but I agree ... a presidential candidate who refuses to show his tax returns because they woud create more harm than they would help is very shameful
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women