Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default 'Unskewed' polls show nearly 8-point Romney lead

A new website has taken all the major polls and adjusted for skewed sampling techniques. The result is that Romney has a significant lead.

NEW YORK – Arguing that most of the major polls reported by establishment media are “skewed” in favor of the Democratic Party and incumbent Barack Obama, a website contends that a true gauge of the presidential race, based on more realistic models, shows Republican challenger Mitt Romney leading by an average of nearly eight points.
In its daily readjustment of the polling data, UnskewedPoll.com also produces a table showing the spread in President Obama’s approval/disapproval ratio is an average of 8.8 percent more disapproval, as of Monday.
Not a single major poll or approval/disapproval index favors Obama when Unskewed.com’s analysis is applied.
The website says there is Democratic bias in polling because of over-sampling Democrats based on voter exit polls in the 2008 presidential election, when enthusiasm for a then relatively unknown but charismatic presidential candidate boosted Democratic Party voter registration and turnout to historic levels.

Republicans have complained that the establishment media’s voter-turnout models can serve a partisan purpose by presenting margins that keep discouraged Republican voters at home thinking the election is already lost.
Signs Obama losing
Despite the establishment media narrative that the Romney campaign is behind and in disarray, there are abundant signs the Obama campaign is behind and scrambling not to lose further ground:
  • On Saturday, Obama campaign manager Jim Messina insisted to reporters that despite national polls showing Romney and Obama locked in a tie, Obama is still winning.
  • WND reported last week Obama’s chief financier, Penny Pritzker, has entered the Hawaii housing market to buy a retirement home for the president and his family that will be available not in 2016, but in January 2013.
  • On the eve of the opening session of the General Assembly, the Obama administration’s Middle Eastern policy appears to be imploding in the wake of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in an attack that intelligence sources believe was coordinated by jihadists tied to al-Qaida. The administration, nevertheless, insisted the attack was a response to an anti-Muslim movie trailer produced in the U.S.
  • Initial jobless claims for the week ending Sept. 15 were a seasonally adjusted 382,000, exceeding forecasts of 375,000, suggesting no improvement in the percentage of Americans unemployed could be anticipated before the November election, as reported by Wall Street Journal Market Watch.
  • Politico has reported that in the latest Politico-George Washington University Battleground Poll with middle-class families, which constitute approximately 54 percent of the electorate and usually split their vote between Democratic and Republican candidates, Romney holds a 14-point advantage, 55 percent to 41 percent.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/unskewed-...t-romney-lead/

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Lets put sine money on it! With an eight point lead, what odds will you give me if I take the underdog Obama. I'll cover action up to $10k. Isn't that what your guy Romney said to Gov. Goodhair, "Let's bet $10,000 on it!"?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
A new website has taken all the major polls and adjusted for skewed sampling techniques. The result is that Romney has a significant lead.

NEW YORK – Arguing that most of the major polls reported by establishment media are “skewed” in favor of the Democratic Party and incumbent Barack Obama, a website contends that a true gauge of the presidential race, based on more realistic models, shows Republican challenger Mitt Romney leading by an average of nearly eight points.
In its daily readjustment of the polling data, UnskewedPoll.com also produces a table showing the spread in President Obama’s approval/disapproval ratio is an average of 8.8 percent more disapproval, as of Monday.
Not a single major poll or approval/disapproval index favors Obama when Unskewed.com’s analysis is applied.
The website says there is Democratic bias in polling because of over-sampling Democrats based on voter exit polls in the 2008 presidential election, when enthusiasm for a then relatively unknown but charismatic presidential candidate boosted Democratic Party voter registration and turnout to historic levels.

Republicans have complained that the establishment media’s voter-turnout models can serve a partisan purpose by presenting margins that keep discouraged Republican voters at home thinking the election is already lost.
Signs Obama losing
Despite the establishment media narrative that the Romney campaign is behind and in disarray, there are abundant signs the Obama campaign is behind and scrambling not to lose further ground:
  • On Saturday, Obama campaign manager Jim Messina insisted to reporters that despite national polls showing Romney and Obama locked in a tie, Obama is still winning.
  • WND reported last week Obama’s chief financier, Penny Pritzker, has entered the Hawaii housing market to buy a retirement home for the president and his family that will be available not in 2016, but in January 2013.
  • On the eve of the opening session of the General Assembly, the Obama administration’s Middle Eastern policy appears to be imploding in the wake of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in an attack that intelligence sources believe was coordinated by jihadists tied to al-Qaida. The administration, nevertheless, insisted the attack was a response to an anti-Muslim movie trailer produced in the U.S.
  • Initial jobless claims for the week ending Sept. 15 were a seasonally adjusted 382,000, exceeding forecasts of 375,000, suggesting no improvement in the percentage of Americans unemployed could be anticipated before the November election, as reported by Wall Street Journal Market Watch.
  • Politico has reported that in the latest Politico-George Washington University Battleground Poll with middle-class families, which constitute approximately 54 percent of the electorate and usually split their vote between Democratic and Republican candidates, Romney holds a 14-point advantage, 55 percent to 41 percent.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/unskewed-...t-romney-lead/

At this point you'd drink piss if a website said it would help Romney.

Or should I say drink MORE piss?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

UnSkewedPolls.com Favorite sites: American Thinker | Freedomist.com | DickMorris.com | Thomas Sowell | Walter E. Williams | Rush Limbaugh | Laura Ingraham

bottom of the homepage ... www.unskewedpolls.RIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIGHT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

snick
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

To be honest, who cares? The general polls don't matter a lick -- only the swing states do. Romney has a massive electoral college deficit. If he doesn't win Florida or Ohio, he's sunk, and frankly he doesn't have much of a chance in either. The Dems have the unions, and Paul "Medicare's gotta go, bitches. Sorry, old people!" Ryan may very well have lost him Florida.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So are you willing to put your money where your mouth is, short bus joe? You've been bet 750 bucks on this one and have yet to acknowledge it.

Do you think any of your bloviating will change a single mind? so why not just call it quits, take the bet and be a man?

anybody else want some of this? slow handjob isn't gonna man up. and I'll put money on that, too!

BTW, here's one of the "saner" comments on that blog:

Nellie McConnell
We need to do every thing we can to encourage people to vote. Not to split the votes. We have Brown in CA Governor because of split votes. Romney is going to do a great job in our economy and get our country back in good standards with health care and jobs, help people get off Welfare and secure our country against terrors.
WE DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER MUSLIM LAWS AND THEY ARE CREEPING IN BIG TIME AND OBAMA HAS ALREADY STATED HE WILL BACK THE MUSLIMS.
I SEE OUR COUNTRY BEING TAKEN OVER WITH-IN THE SAME WAY HITLER TOOK OVER GERMANY!
WE NEED TO GET OUR OF THE UN! OBAMA WILL SIDE WITH THE UN AND GUN CONTROL BY THE UN.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY! OUR MILITARY! OUR POLICE! OR BORDER PATROL! OBAMA IS TRYING TO DEMORALIZE
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 AM   #8
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

LOL. Just LOL.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
To be honest, who cares? The general polls don't matter a lick -- only the swing states do. Romney has a massive electoral college deficit. If he doesn't win Florida or Ohio, he's sunk, and frankly he doesn't have much of a chance in either. The Dems have the unions, and Paul "Medicare's gotta go, bitches. Sorry, old people!" Ryan may very well have lost him Florida.
Florida is a dead heat. Romney/Ryan are trying to save Medicare for future generations. Under the Romney/Ryan plan, the current Medicare system will remain unchanged for people 55 and over. Obama is robbing Medicare by 716 billion, to fund Obamacare.

Yes, the election will be determined by the Electoral College vote; however, the overall popular vote is ALMOST always a reliable sign of the Electoral College outcome. Gore won the popular vote and lost the Electoral College vote; but his popular vote advantage was less than one percent (0.51%).
Old 09-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

I can't wait for the November 6 "Republican voter fraud" attacks........you can bet on it!......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
I can't wait for the November 6 "Republican voter fraud" attacks........you can bet on it!......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Falsely accusing your opponent of doing the thing you're actually doing is a standard Dimo tactic. In the mind of the voter, it's accusation and counter accusation; it becomes a wash for the Dimo's. That way, the Dimo's can cheat, and if they get caught, there's no political price to be paid.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #12
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Funny Joe blo has a lot to say...except for when the other posters called him out by challenging him to put some $$$ down....why am I not surprised
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Time Out!

Hey -- let's just keep the short bus out of this conversation! It gets me where I need to go and I meet some very interesting people . . .

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, put some of my cash down with the Hog on his side of the table -- this one is done.

The only reasonable thoughts I've seen through this "season" have been from Johnson and Paul -- and that's the scary part.

And, yes, I voted for the brother the first time and I'm going to do it again.

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Florida is a dead heat. Romney/Ryan are trying to save Medicare for future generations. Under the Romney/Ryan plan, the current Medicare system will remain unchanged for people 55 and over.
I'm 55 and over. Where's MY fucking Medicare? What's Romney(FUCKING LOL)/Ryan (MCDONALDS ALUM) going to do about that?

Do you even read the bullshit you cut and paste, blow and go?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Odd how "Unskewedpolls.com" makes its appearance just as President Obama starts pulling away from Romney in virtually every single poll. Hmmmm. I wonder what it means?

Where were the purveyors of this poll wisdom when Romney was leading? Oh, wait.....
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women