Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162326
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default HATER! HATER! NANNER! NANNER!

What is with this idea that everyone who disagrees with the President is a "hater"? It's starting to sound like a fucking playground in here.

I don't hate President Obama. Yes, I think he is an arrogant, narcissistic opportunist who is also the most anti-freedom, incompetent and unprepared president in our history, but I don't hate him. The worst I want to see happen to him is that he not be re-elected.

He's probably not a bad guy, and would make an excellent Ex-President. He would never have to wait for a tee time. He would never have to interrupt a golf or basketball game to make a decision on who to kill. He could eat whatever he wants. He could smoke without being found out. He'll get paid lots of money to give speeches blaming President Bush for everything that went wrong in his administration.

Plus, he would get more time with his family, and they could vacation all year long if they wanted to. He's rich enough now. Made it to the 1%. Good for him. It would be a sweet gig, that Ex-President lifestyle.

I think wanting him to be defeated in November is actually doing him a favor. He'll be much happier, and we will be better off. (Though not by much, we'd still have Romney.)

So, I'll tell you what. I promise to treat President Obama with the same love and respect that the rest of you gave to President George W Bush. You all LOVED him, didn't you?

That's what I thought.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I voted for BO....

Now I hate myself.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Now I hate myself.
There, there Lama! Just look at it this way, it's easy to hate pitiful!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What is with this idea that everyone who disagrees with the President is a "hater"? It's starting to sound like a fucking playground in here.

I don't hate President Obama. Yes, I think he is an arrogant, narcissistic opportunist who is also the most anti-freedom, incompetent and unprepared president in our history, but I don't hate him. The worst I want to see happen to him is that he not be re-elected.

He's probably not a bad guy, and would make an excellent Ex-President. He would never have to wait for a tee time. He would never have to interrupt a golf or basketball game to make a decision on who to kill. He could eat whatever he wants. He could smoke without being found out. He'll get paid lots of money to give speeches blaming President Bush for everything that went wrong in his administration.

Plus, he would get more time with his family, and they could vacation all year long if they wanted to. He's rich enough now. Made it to the 1%. Good for him. It would be a sweet gig, that Ex-President lifestyle.

I think wanting him to be defeated in November is actually doing him a favor. He'll be much happier, and we will be better off. (Though not by much, we'd still have Romney.)

So, I'll tell you what. I promise to treat President Obama with the same love and respect that the rest of you gave to President George W Bush. You all LOVED him, didn't you?

That's what I thought.

there is disagreement and there is vitriol.I disliked GWB from the get go,but I respected the position on president of the USA.But I would have never called him the names you see here for the current president.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I voted for McCain. Saw him doing a press conference a few days ago' I wonder if things would have been different if he won.

People say negative things about everyone except Reagan- he was awesome from what I hear
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I could care less what language the opposition uses to describe those who oppose Obama.

The Obamazombies can't win based on the facts and reasoning, so they try to intimidate those they oppose into shutting up.

It doesn't work any more.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I voted for McCain. Saw him doing a press conference a few days ago' I wonder if things would have been different if he won.

People say negative things about everyone except Reagan- he was awesome from what I hear
The Press Corps, at the time, was very negative about Reagan. In my life time, every president -- except JFK -- was subject to vituperative attacks during their administrations. Eisenhower was criticized for golfing too much. LBJ - 'Lyin Lyndon' - was blamed for the Kennedy assassination, and he had Vietnam. 'Tricky Dick' Nixon had Vietnam, Cambodia and Watergate. Ford had Vietnam, the Mayaguez incident and pardoned Nixon. Jimmy 'the Peanut' Carter didn't get anything right: high inflation, the Iran Hostage Crisis, etc. 'The Teflon President' Reagan had the Iran-Contra Affair and 'Star Wars', among other things. Bush I raised taxes. 'Slick Willie' Clinton had one woman after another, governing by 'straw poll' via 'leaked' info., among other things. Bush - 'the Dubbuya' - II: a contested election, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, fallacious Killian Documents, etc. IMO, LBJ and Nixon still got it the worst, but Bush II is certainly in third place.

Just imagine how things might be different if McCain had won in 2000!?!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Fixed that for ya IB..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Press Corps, at the time, was very negative about Reagan. In my life time, every president -- except JFK and now Obama -- was subject to vituperative attacks during their administrations. Eisenhower was criticized for golfing too much. LBJ - 'Lyin Lyndon' - was blamed for the Kennedy assassination, and he had Vietnam. 'Tricky Dick' Nixon had Vietnam, Cambodia and Watergate. Ford had Vietnam, the Mayaguez incident and pardoned Nixon. Jimmy 'the Peanut' Carter didn't get anything right: high inflation, the Iran Hostage Crisis, etc. 'The Teflon President' Reagan had the Iran-Contra Affair and 'Star Wars', among other things. Bush I raised taxes. 'Slick Willie' Clinton had one woman after another, governing by 'straw poll' via 'leaked' info., among other things. Bush - 'the Dubbuya' - II: a contested election, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, fallacious Killian Documents, etc. IMO, LBJ and Nixon still got it the worst, but Bush II is certainly in third place.

Just imagine how things might be different if McCain had won in 2000!?!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

That's what I thought.

Wait a minute. You're saying that you think Obama is arrogant, narcissistic, an opportunist and anti-freedom but he's not a bad guy? What does he have to do to be a bad guy?

A lot of conservatives volunteer, that while they don't agree with Obama's politics, they are sure that he's a nice guy. I disagree. I don't think he is a nice guy.

I'm convinced that Obama is a radical leftist, probably a communist, who is determined to destroy our capitalist system. He went to a racist anti-semitic church for twenty years. He has said that he does not believe in American exceptionalism. He has traveled all over the world apologizing for America. He has chosen to socialize with anti-semites, radicals and communists his whole life. He has repeatedly lied. He voted against legislation to end the killing of newborn babies. For all of these reasons, and many more, I don't think Obama is a nice guy.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How could anyone hate him, when he wants so little?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5BkKtPCTrg4
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I could care less what language the opposition uses to describe those who oppose Obama.

The Obamazombies can't win based on the facts and reasoning, so they try to intimidate those they oppose into shutting up.

It doesn't work any more.
Your name in the same sentence with the words "facts and reasoning" makes me laugh out loud.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Wait a minute. You're saying that you think Obama is arrogant, narcissistic, an opportunist and anti-freedom but he's not a bad guy? What does he have to do to be a bad guy?
Hey, he is nice to his kids. And he has a dog. And he enjoys a burger and beer. Can't be entirely bad.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama also enjoys eating dog ! Not nice !
Old 05-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Careful, WW, you don't want to be accused of saying the President is full of Shih Tzu!

Old 05-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #15
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You're on fire today cuteoldguy!!!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women