Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 05:24 AM   #1
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89
Default Is Addison known as a bad area for hobbying

I didn't think it had a bad reputation.

I thought the areas with the bad reputation for being hot spots were the high 5 area and irving.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:28 AM   #2
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Read the alerts. It's that simple
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Plenty of well know providers in Addsion that have been there a long time with no problems. Any place you go can be bad or be good.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yup, what ^^^ she said.

Reputable ladys and gents can get away with it anywhere.

And the BP way of doing things with pimps renting 3 or 4 rooms and running their stable like a convenient store will get ya popped anywhere too.

It's all in how ya do it.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:16 AM   #5
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

It's all about discretion, if you find yourself in front of le you obviously weren't discreet enough, no matter where you are.
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The "I'm parked at a Ho's Incall" bumper stickers need to go, too. Even in Addison.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies with private incalls in Addison tend to be fine. There has only been 1 bust that I know of that was at a private residence.. and it involved immigration.

Hotels CAN sometimes be a different animal.. as LE is a bit more aggressive with the random checks for ladies staying alone. (Yes, they DO do this.).
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #8
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

OMG Addison is the Provider Capital of the Universe. The alerts are about the pimped low lifes that try to invade. You never find Back Page in Addison unless she is ECCIE extending her circle. The creme de la creme in Dallas you find in Addison, or Uptown. My experience. However I can say a few can be ripoff even on ECCIE and P411. Trust Addison as a location: do your research on the Provider. I will say from my experience in Addison, only one disappointment out of 50. Uptown, 1 out of 20. My stats - not a poll. ..
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #9
dallasfan
Valued Poster

I just ask because I'm staying in Addison for the weekend. And requested an outcall appointment to the area. Says she is on the way then 45 minutes later says that area is hot with cops. I was like that is news to me. Then she said to come see her in the high five area...lol. Her p411 ad said she was only doing outcalls. Says she is sharing a room with someone. Granted she is not from dallas but don't make shit up.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:49 AM   #10
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Addison is tax rich. The police have the time, and ability to cover that small area. The main threat is the hotels. The guest lists are sent to the police dept. daily. They will come around and tell you to leave unless you are fucking them.

Stay within Dallas city limits and you are ok.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:40 AM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
I just ask because I'm staying in Addison for the weekend. And requested an outcall appointment to the area. Says she is on the way then 45 minutes later says that area is hot with cops. I was like that is news to me. Then she said to come see her in the high five area...lol. Her p411 ad said she was only doing outcalls. Says she is sharing a room with someone. Granted she is not from dallas but don't make shit up.
Yeah.. you were staying at a hotel and the hotels are known for being hot with LE. The High 5 is known for riff-raff, but not much for cops.

For the other poster--- the reason you don't see as much BP action in Addison is because LE is quite aggressive here. The ladies who are in Addison will simply advertise as being in N. Dallas to avoid harassment. It is a small burb with a lot of tax revenue and a lot of idle time on their hands. Aside from prostitution, the only real crime that tends to go on around here are DUI's, car break ins, and the occasional selling of unmentionable substances.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #12
dallasfan
Valued Poster

But it was an outcall and it was setup through p411 and I have a ton of okays.

There are a lot of girls with hotel incalls in the Addison area and they have never had any problems.

You hear about more stings in the high 5 area than any other area in dallas.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #13
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

User ID: 133
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was in Addison for over 2 years and had no issues at all with LE.
syeira pink is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
I can understand the hesitation if she's visiting, so I don't think the issue is you since you were easily verified. But it could've been one in the parking lot hiding, depending on the hotel and it probably spooked her.

I have walked past the cops with no issue in Addison because I know they aren't looking for me or anyone I meet. You should definitely seek out women with the same level of confidence.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:00 PM   #15
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Man, those Hoe-Tels around the Richardson 75/635 junction are just plain frightening. I went to meet a Provider once in that area and had to cancel as I was sure my car would turn up missing the rims if I left it unattended for an hour.

The Addison area is pretty safe. I have no problem with hotels in that area. The only problem I had is once security knocked on the room door because the Provider was a screamer and someone had complained. And, I found they will NOT stop knocking until you answer the door.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women