Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default You're a regular client. You find out FS is an option. But you also find out she doesn't enjoy providing FS. Do you partake?

Assume the following set of conditions:
  • You've become a regular client of a lady who provides a nice L1 experience.
  • You enjoy spending time with her, and, apparently, she does with you.
  • You've never received any indication whatsoever that higher levels of service are available.
  • But then you find out that they are.
  • And then you find out that, while she'll do L3 because she really needs the money (you know something about her economic circumstances), it's not something she enjoys doing.
You now know that if you bring the issue up, you, too, can partake in the L3 experience.

Do you?

On the one hand, she's apparently going to be doing it with someone, probably lots of someones. Shouldn't you have that opportunity as well? And wouldn't it be marginally better for her to do it with a someone who enjoys spending time with her and might treat her a little better, as opposed to someone who's just there to nut?

On the other, would you feel comfortable afterwards? Would the knowledge that you had just paid someone whose company you enjoy to do something with you that she'd rather not have done, a fact you knew going in, affect your satisfaction with the encounter? Would it affect your decision to see her again, for any level of service?

Or would you tell her, "Let's just stick with what we've been doing," thereby depriving her of another badly needed $100 and you the fulfillment of something you'd been dreaming of?

Me, unless I could somehow believe that I had a magic cock that she would really enjoy having inside her, as opposed to all the other guys' magic cocks, I really think I'd probably tell her to stick with the L1 session. I just can't see deriving any enjoyment from having sex with her in those circumstances, especially if I continued to see her, no matter how many unborn children I've wasted looking at her pictures between our sessions.

In an attempt to avoid hijacking or sidetracking, let's ignore the obvious, that she shouldn't be in the business of offering FS to start with.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

She can be in the business offering everything or nothing as long as she isn't ripping anyone off or etc.... That being said, you do what you feel comfortable with.
You don't think here would have brought it up that for an extra 100 you could get the whole shebang by now?
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
You don't think here would have brought it up that for an extra 100 you could get the whole shebang by now?
It happens, believe it or not, especially in the bodyrub business model. I missed out on several months of fun with my ATF because she claims she honestly thought I was happy with what she was doing and had no idea that I was interested in progressing any further. And I have a strong aversion to asking for upgrades the word "no" is a real mood-killer, so I never said, "Hey, can we fuck?"; though I do make it a point now, if I'm with a woman I'd like to move farther with, of telling her that there's nothing I wouldn't do to, for or with her. If takes the bait, great. If not, I'm still getting a handjob from a pretty young woman.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Live and learn. Butt you have been around a long time. They want the most for least and it's not rocket science
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #5
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Live and learn. Butt you have been around a long time. They want the most for least and it's not rocket science
Uhhhh... That makes no sense. It's way easier to have the best sex than to give even the crappiest massage. He didn't say he wanted to pay the same rate. This whole mentality of thinking certain things are easier than others is so absurd!
I'm going to have lock jaw any day now. My Gina looks just like it did ten years ago.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:06 PM   #6
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Lance, without risk there is no reward! I had been going to a suburban AMP 4+ times and had noticed some chemistry developing between the manager and my masseuse. I didn't learn about FS from the menu until the masseuse flat out asked me if I wanted more. She had to make the move. She later told me that had I made the move first we could have enjoyed the activities as early as the 1st, but I wasn't "bold" enough.

In hindsight her grabbing my hair, breathing on my neck, pressing her beasts against me unnessarily should all have been good indicators...but I can be pretty oblivious at times.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #7
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

IMO - bring the extra donation and ask. I would think that it's easier for her to upgrade with a comfortable regular.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Lots of variables, but if she offered for an additional donation, I have been fantasizing about her doing L3, I would do it once, but if she is really not into it or enjoys doing it, believe me, I will know, then then next time it comes up, I would tell her I did not bring extra money this time, sorry, lets just do our massage L1.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #9
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, since you are sure she offers it.. Maybe you could just say, "I have been wanting to ask you.. If you are comfortable with it.. Would you care to take this relationship to another level?" She will probably ask what you mean. Then you can clarify that you mean mutually beneficial from a business client perspective. Would that work? I'm obviously oblivious to how amps work, but I am a sex worker so I have that going for me.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #10
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Lots of variables, but if she offered for an additional donation, I have been fantasizing about her doing L3, I would do it once, but if she is really not into it or enjoys doing it, believe me, I will know, then then next time it comes up, I would tell her I did not bring extra money this time, sorry, lets just do our massage L1.
Yeah, but what if, as I posited, you knew in advance? Would you go ahead, either because you thought or hoped she might actually enjoy it with you, or because it's something you've been thinking about doing that you finally have the chance to? Or would you just sign up for the L1 session then?
Old 06-06-2014, 08:30 PM   #11
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
..., it's not something she enjoys doing.
Then, personally, it would be a no go. I wouldn't enjoy doing something with a woman that she doesn't enjoy.

edit: And from her not enjoying it, I would infer that she doesn't want to do it, for whatever reason. To that end, I wouldn't do something with a woman that she wasn't comfortable with.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just listen to Alyssa. I think she is the current post queen to everything.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:38 PM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Well, since you are sure she offers it.. Maybe you could just say, "I have been wanting to ask you.. If you are comfortable with it.. Would you care to take this relationship to another level?" She will probably ask what you mean. Then you can clarify that you mean mutually beneficial from a business client perspective. Would that work? I'm obviously oblivious to how amps work, but I am a sex worker so I have that going for me.
I think you're missing the point, as well. You know with certainty that the only reason she provides L3 is because she absolutely needs the money. This isn't a matter for romance or seduction; she really is ashamed to have had to resort to supporting her family by having strange guys penises in her vajayjay.

Remember, you're a regular. I won't qualify the relationship with the word "friendship," but you care for her a little more than you did before the first session. You're a regular not just because she jerks you off -- any BR girl will do that -- but because there's something about her that you like.

The general consensus so far appears to be, "Hey, you brought the money, and she'll spread her legs to get it, so go for it." I find that rather interesting.

And, Alyssa, I've never been to an AMP, but based on what I've read, an AMP and the bodyrub model work pretty differently.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #14
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #15
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I think you're missing the point, as well. You know with certainty that the only reason she provides L3 is because she absolutely needs the money. This isn't a matter for romance or seduction; she really is ashamed to have had to resort to supporting her family by having strange guys penises in her vajayjay.

Remember, you're a regular. I won't qualify the relationship with the word "friendship," but you care for her a little more than you did before the first session. You're a regular not just because she jerks you off -- any BR girl will do that -- but because there's something about her that you like.

The general consensus so far appears to be, "Hey, you brought the money, and she'll spread her legs to get it, so go for it." I find that rather interesting.

And, Alyssa, I've never been to an AMP, but based on what I've read, an AMP and the bodyrub model work pretty differently.
Sorry.. I confused an amp with what you were referring to..
With what you just said, then, no.
Why would you want to do something to someone that they don't want to do?
Some guys see sex trade and pimped girls daily, but I wouldn't be able to.
It's up to you what you're comfortable with doing....
You can have sex with other ladies who don't cringe about the idea, so I wouldn't press it with someone who does.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women