Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2021, 11:21 AM   #1
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Default NO Mask Mandates

... G'day You-inzers,

Surely look like the PA state Supreme Court has ruled
AGAINST the mask mandates. .. Prolly in a great effort
to stave-off a number of lawsuits coming.

Why not let businesses make up their-own minds
as to whatever policy they wish to hold??

Surely seem fair dinkum to me.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:39 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Exactly - government mandates are bullshit.

Let people make their own choice. Everyone should be free to decide for themselves
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Like abortion.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 08:45 AM   #4
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Like abortion.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

National survey shows 70% of Americans don’t want any more Covid mandates.

Stand up and fight back. You are not alone.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp...oll-Report.pdf
Old 12-15-2021, 11:34 AM   #6
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... G'day You-inzers,

Surely look like the PA state Supreme Court has ruled
AGAINST the mask mandates. .. Prolly in a great effort
to stave-off a number of lawsuits coming.

Why not let businesses make up their-own minds
as to whatever policy they wish to hold??

Surely seem fair dinkum to me.

#### Salty
I mean I think we're already at the point of businesses deciding that for themselves, there hasn't really been any concrete examples that I can think of where the state is looking back at all on that, though maybe I missed something. The case that just happened is in relation to schools though, which I think is a totally different ballpark considering how involved with the school systems the state is, as well as them being places with state sanctioned mandatory attendance. I think around here, and out around Philly the schools will probably keep mask mandates on their own, but the middle of the state will be the wild west with that stuff.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 02:33 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
I mean I think we're already at the point of businesses deciding that for themselves,
Really? because the Governor fought to keep a mask mandate in place on schools but the State Supreme Court overruled him just recently

And if that isn't bad enough - just this week Philadelphia said they will require showing proof of your COVID-19 vaccine for anywhere food is served indoors, including restaurants and Wells Fargo Center

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20211213.html
Old 12-15-2021, 03:14 PM   #8
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Schools. Aren't. Businesses.
I can't really speak for what's going on over in Philly. It's not like we vote for those guys. I'm talking at the State level. The State Supreme Court and Legislature seem like they are pretty set in their ways of not having mask mandates in the state of PA, while from the looks of things still giving the local governments some room to make their own judgements.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 03:27 PM   #9
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Like abortion.
Except that’s making a decision for someone else.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 03:37 PM   #10
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Why would anyone live in Philly? Drive thru a few times a year for a cheesesteak and live somewhere else, like Lancaster. The same thing is true of Allegheny County except no need to drive thru because you can get Primanti’s in other places.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 07:29 PM   #11
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

here we go....
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:15 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Schools. Aren't. Businesses.
I can't really speak for what's going on over in Philly. It's not like we vote for those guys. I'm talking at the State level. The State Supreme Court and Legislature seem like they are pretty set in their ways of not having mask mandates in the state of PA, while from the looks of things still giving the local governments some room to make their own judgements.
1. Schools are indeed businesses. A not for profit entity is a business. And I can assure you, independent schools, charter schools. catholic schools, etc all have to be cognizant of the bottom line and operate as businesses or they won't survive.

2. You said in regards to mandates "there hasn't really been any concrete examples that I can think of where the state is looking back at all on that,". First they just lost in court trying to keep a mask mandate in place in schools. Second, I showed you an egregious example about mandates happening this week in Philly - and you dismiss it saying well it isn't the state. LOL, are you serious.

3. There are still 9 states with a mask mandates, while all other 41 states live in freedom. Why would anyone want to live in a state that doesn’t believe in freedom?
Old 12-16-2021, 02:38 AM   #13
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It should be the parents choice if they want to get there kids all those shots small children have to get to go to school. It should also be a choice to send their kids to school in the first place. It should be a choice if anyone wants to pay those government mandated taxes. It should be a choice for abortions. It should be a choice to get your car inspected. It should be a choice to stop at a stop sign. Lets have choices for everything. We shouldn't have to pick and choose. Choices.

No one will die if no one goes to school or pay taxes or abortions or any of that. By not getting the vaccine it causes more people to get the virus and it will actually kill people. So if no one wants to have that mandated none of those other programs should be either. They take taxes out of everyone's pay, lets stop that. Choices.

The government wants to rule everyone's life, we should have all of these choices. Who is the government to tell us what to do. Everything should be a choice so no one gets mad and have to sue just like you guys say.

I'm sure all of the other countries in the world give their people choices for all of these problems. Why shouldn't our government give us choices also.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:51 AM   #14
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Fucking libtards. SMDH
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 07:11 AM   #15
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
It should be the parents choice if they want to get there kids all those shots small children have to get to go to school. It should also be a choice to send their kids to school in the first place. It should be a choice if anyone wants to pay those government mandated taxes. It should be a choice for abortions. It should be a choice to get your car inspected. It should be a choice to stop at a stop sign. Lets have choices for everything. We shouldn't have to pick and choose. Choices.

No one will die if no one goes to school or pay taxes or abortions or any of that. By not getting the vaccine it causes more people to get the virus and it will actually kill people. So if no one wants to have that mandated none of those other programs should be either. They take taxes out of everyone's pay, lets stop that. Choices.

The government wants to rule everyone's life, we should have all of these choices. Who is the government to tell us what to do. Everything should be a choice so no one gets mad and have to sue just like you guys say.

I'm sure all of the other countries in the world give their people choices for all of these problems. Why shouldn't our government give us choices also.
Bypass..... you have heard biden and the liberals say follow the science, right?

Okay then do that... as per the cdc and dr fauci. A person who is double or tripled vaxd still can just as easily get the virus AND SPREAD THE VIRUS TO OTHERS, just as easily as a unvaxd person. The only thing the vax helps is making your symptoms less if u get the virus.

So bypass, you can just as easily get the virus an# give it to someone else and kill them

So this liberal childishness blaming people who arent vaxd as dangers are simply uneducated and stupid
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women