Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2021, 03:54 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Hunter strikes again

Hunter Biden received an $80,000 diamond and $10 million to spread Chinese influence in America

Chinese energy firm chairman gifted Hunter Biden an $80,000 diamond after he agreed to help expand the business by making 'introductions' for $10 MILLION a year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-diamond.html

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:01 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Just imagine the media outcry if this was a Trump child!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:58 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Just imagine the media outcry if this was a Trump child!

### Salty
Indeed. Just yet another example of how corrupt the mainstream media is and how slanted the coverage they provide is
Old 11-29-2021, 03:13 PM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

My ex-wife got a diamond worth 10k and introduced me to her attorney....so I guess diamonds and introductions go hand n hand.

That said the Daily Mail is a conservative group of mental masterbation that link everything to hunters laptop and Hillary's emails.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 12:43 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
That said the Daily Mail is a conservative group of mental masterbation that link everything to hunters laptop and Hillary's emails.
So you can't refute the story so you try to crap on the newspaper. Well maybe you will like this one better

I mean come on - quit denying the facts. And everyone here knows that is this was something a Trump kid had done, it would be on TV 24/7 for weeks if not months
Old 11-30-2021, 12:52 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Or maybe you will like this source even more

Exclusive: Joe Biden Turned Corruption Into The Family Business

Long before Hunter Biden ever considered joining a Ukrainian energy company named Burisma, Joe Biden and his family used his power and position to leverage business deals with businesses seeking his influence, according to a new book. Joe Biden personally benefited from his political influence in a series of fortuitous real estate landfalls, even as virtually every member of the Biden family claimed its own piece of the pie

Joe has always made sure the Bidens lived a life of unearned privilege and entitlement under his beneficent patronage,”
Decades ago, the president decided Hunter Biden would act as the family’s cash cow Devine says. “Hunter, who would have preferred to be an artist or a writer, was assigned the role of paying the bills for the rest of the family through lucrative grace-and-favor jobs and sweetheart deals facilitated by Joe’s network of connections in Delaware and, later, throughout the world,”
evidence that Joe Biden benefited from Hunter’s deals in multiple emails, such as one concerning “JRB bills.” In another email, detailed by Devine, dated April 12, 2018, Hunter gets locked out of one of his Wells Fargo accounts, because “[m]y dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin, a close family adviser] have paid for past 11 years.”
The Biden family grift is ‘The Delaware Way’

In 1975, first-term U.S. Senator Joe Biden bought a “grand 10,000-square-foot five-bedroom” DuPont mansion, “with pool house, basketball court, and manicured gardens” for $185,000, Devine writes. In 1996, he would sell the estate for $1.2 million to John Cochran, the vice-chairman of MBNA . Contemporaneous media accounts suggest that’s more than the property was worth — and Cochran financed that gain while selling his own home in nearby Maryland at a significant loss. Luckily, MBNA reimbursed Cochran $330,115 for making the move.

The New York Times reported that “Lunch Bucket Joe” upgraded to his next mansion with the help of campaign donors and “bankers with an interest in legislation before the Senate, who bought his old house for top dollar, sold him four acres at cost and lent him $500,000 to build his new home.”

The same year Devine reports, MBNA gave Hunter Biden his first job fresh out of law school, with a salary of $100,000 a year, as well as a signing bonus. Biden stayed at the firm for two years. He then moved into another $100,000-a-year job at the Clinton administration’s Commerce Department upon the recommendation of Biden lawyer William Oldaker in 1998, then to Oldaker’s lobbying firm: Oldaker, Biden & Belair.

Meanwhile, MBNA would strongly support a 2005 bankruptcy bill that made it harder for people, including members of the military, to declare bankruptcy. So would Joe Biden.

The Biden family cashes in

Joe Biden’s younger brother, Jimmy Biden, has been a lifelong beneficiary of the Biden name. “In the 1970s, as Joe was entering the Senate and taking a seat on the Banking Committee, James obtained unusually generous loans from lenders who later faced federal regulatory issues,” Politico noted. Devine says “the grift” would continue, as Jim partnered with Hunter Biden in a series of international investment schemes including in Ukraine and China.
“Aren’t you concerned that you’re going to put your brother’s [2020] presidential campaign at risk? You know, the Chinese, the stuff that you guys have been doing already in 2015 and 2016, around the world?” Tony Bobulinski asked brother Jim. “Jim chuckled and looked knowingly at Bobulinski,” writes Devine, before telling Bobulinski the Biden clan survives thanks to “plausible deniability.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/exclu...-book-alleges?
Old 11-30-2021, 05:55 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The New York Post is a tabloid paper. A rag similar to the national enquirer. The same or worse by Ben Shapiro's Daily wire. I can tell you're in deep Berry, the depth of conspiracy theories knows no bounds in the brains of the right.... C'mon dude, next it will be verified news clips from "The Onion".
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:37 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The New York Post is a tabloid paper. A rag similar to the national enquirer. The same or worse by Ben Shapiro's Daily wire. I can tell you're in deep Berry, the depth of conspiracy theories knows no bounds in the brains of the right.... C'mon dude, next it will be verified news clips from "The Onion".
They’re one of the oldest newspapers in the country. They broke the Hunter laptop story before the election. They were censored by the MSM. The MSM was proven wrong, the Post was vindicated. The laptop IS Hunters. I guess you still believe the MSM.

From a smart man who has won big cases against the MSM lies.

If we have been blinded to the TRUTH for an extended period of time in our lives, the blindfold cannot just be suddenly removed because we will not be willing to believe that which we see that we did not see in the dark.

So the revelation of TRUTH revealed by shining light on the darkness must slowly and surely be revealed so when the blindfold is removed, we will accept as TRUTH that which we see.

That is “the process.”

Although TRUTH is often painful to accept even when slowly revealed, we cannot live a lie.

We must live TRUTH.

I try my imperfect best to speak TRUTH. Over the course of the past couple of years, I believe I have revealed TRUTH to you.

Am I right? Only time will tell.

But if you do the research and connect the dots yourselves, you will more readily accept as TRUTH that which you discover.

So rather than relying on believing imperfect me, search for the TRUTH for yourself.

When you slowly and surely search for it, you will lift your blindfold gradually from your eyes and accept as TRUTH the conclusions that you reach.

That “process” of revelation of TRUTH works best.

Make sense?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:40 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

NY Post forsook journalistic ethics years ago.

Only good thing about the people is the sports section.

Onion is more credible nowadays.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:17 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
NY Post forsook journalistic ethics years ago.

Only good thing about the people is the sports section.

Onion is more credible nowadays.
They’re more credible than the NYT. Russian Collusion?

BAHAHAHAHA

BTW, the FBI had Hunters laptop over a year ago. An investigation is underway. Again, refute what the Post has reported. You can’t. But thanks for stopping by.
Old 11-30-2021, 12:59 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/124504
Old 11-30-2021, 01:00 PM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The New York Post is a tabloid paper. A rag similar to the national enquirer. The same or worse by Ben Shapiro's Daily wire...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They’re one of the oldest newspapers in the country. They broke the Hunter laptop story before the election. They were censored by the MSM. The MSM was proven wrong, the Post was vindicated. The laptop IS Hunters.

Yeah, the NY Post was started in 1800 by Alexander Hamilton. Do you even know what "tabloid" means, eye? Hint - it DOESN'T mean you share the National Enquirer's low journalistic standards.

I LOVE Miranda Devine! She has reviewed everything on Hunter's laptop. Much of it is too shocking and sleazy to publish. I would be pointed if I re-posted some of it on eccie. That's how bad it is.

Eyecu2 should change his handle to eyecnothing.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:03 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Hunter laptop files suggest POTUS wanted 10% slice of Chinese energy deal

More revelations from the book on Hunter's 'Laptop From Hell' have claimed Joe Biden was not only aware of the SinoHawk deal - involving his son Hunter and Chinese energy consortium CFEC - but that he even wanted a 10% stake. (NY Post)

10% of the $10MN seed money was set aside for someone only referred to as the "BIG GUY." Tony Bobulinksi - the businessman said to have brokered the contract after meeting Joe Biden - has claimed the reference was to the future POTUS himself.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
Old 11-30-2021, 03:22 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you can't refute the facts so you attempt to mislead people with misinformation about one of America's oldest newspapers started by Alexander Hamilton. I used to give you more credit than the typical low information libtards who post here. Seems you no longer earn that credit
Old 11-30-2021, 06:24 PM   #15
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Dude, it's not like Alexander Hamilton owns it now. It's some rag being run by News Corp. Before they owned it was the era where it took on it's current, less then reputable format, and before you go all ham on the fact that I'm calling it trash, at least take a little solace on the fact that it was liberal ownership that changed it. Rupert Murdoch's people just took the format and ran with it.

Note, I'd probably look into the Hunter Biden thing more to either agree or (probably) refute this shit, but I could really care less about Hunter Biden, it's not like he owns a hotel down the street or something super obvious like that.
anmar85 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women