Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The Lure of Youth

Firm breasts, tight pussy and that look that leaves the impression that, even if you're not the first inside her pussy, you're not the 1000th visitor.

What makes youth such a draw? Does it make the Hobbyist feel young(er)? Does it pump up an ego that's used to only being with women his own age? Does the signt of a woman that's barely legal sucking your cock make it that much hotter?

If she's not "that's good at sucking your cock or hasn't learned (from lack of experience) what it takes to make a man truly happy (presuming he's looking for more that just a pussy under 22 years of age) why go?

If there' are older Providers that, from experience, can curl your toes or make you beg to cum after an unending progression of erotic manuevers does youth still pull you in? Does the 'experience" of an older Provider make you feel you're moving up a road that's been used too many times?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I didn't get laid until I was 23, and didn't have my second partner until I was 38. So for me, it's about making up for a misspent youth. On those few occasions when I have been with someone of college age, the fact that I was with a really hot, young-but-legal woman was more than enough to make up for any lack of skill on her part.

And now that I'm the age that I am, the Half-My-Age Club is on my bucket list.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Does the 'experience" of an older Provider make you feel you're moving up a road that's been used too many times?
LMAO! I can ONLY wish!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

This is going to be a fantastic post to follow.

For the record,,, I have many clients, one in particular I am thinking about who always says they have absolutely nothing in common with the 18-24 or more girls. It's just the opportunity to know, "I've tapped that" (his words) and I understand. These very young girls are your one hour of fun.

It does seem, and I include myself in this, when my clients want more of an experience, multiple hours, over nights or travel, the wiser ladies who actually know how to conduct themselves get the calls. I'm not saying that to be mean, but I don't think being very young (teens/early 20's) along with a lack of knowledge would have provided me the red carpet events, trips and worldly experiences I've had otherwise.

No matter what, there is a place for us all though.
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Some of the providers reminded me (in looks, personality, etc.) of the "untouchable" high school/college girls I knew...one in particular. When I saw her the 1st time, I wondered if she had a slight lisp, like a girl in college, and, YESSSS! She did! It's the little things that turn me on like that...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have most definitely grown and learned quite about myself and the clients I am with over the years.
Thanks to this "career of choice" I have discovered a lot.

I can honesty say that at 32, I am enjoying not only my sexual experiences now but Life in general seems better.

I am totally blessed to still be all natural and have amazing curves CUZ I AM A MILF! lol
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I've always preferred mature, experienced ladies with good bodies (MILF/cougar type before the terms were popular), be it dancers, providers or dating. They tend to want long term, repeat 'boyfriends' without the drama. But finding them is difficult so I usually select younger ladies with the girl next door look and accept the lack of experienced for the sake of the body I prefer. The old Babydolls Dallas and Sante Fe Cabaret were great hunting grounds for my type, sigh.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #8
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Being an older hobbyist myself I do tend to lean toward the women who are a bit older due to an expectation of experience and more in common so we click. But the times I have ventured into the young world of providers proved to be exciting from the standpoint that she was so bubbly and had one tight body like the cheerleader in high school I wanted so bad but could not get her to even look at me.

We older guys like to venture into that world of youth on occasion just to say we were there and had a good time even though the conversation was not that interesting after the fact. We savored the moment, no matter how short.

But for the most part I stick with the girls that are only "Half My Age" since I have more in common with them, like the girl I have been seeing for the last 2 yrs.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #9
zelly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm 26, but I look 18, which I've found to be a major turn-off for providers in my preferred age group (early to mid thirties). I don't want to be deceitful and upon meeting, have a sub par session because I'm not to her taste, so I always reveal my age, once in a while I even include a picture so there aren't any surprises. I like dominate, take charge women; qualities that are rare in the 20-somethings. I also only schedule multi-hour and overnight appointments because, as Miss Blake mentioned, I'm there for more then just fooling around, getting off, and leaving. Perhaps I need to wait twenty years until I can appreciate them. I apologize if I've rubbed anyone the wrong way or made any generalizations; I'm just sharing my own experience.
zelly is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

We may be the 110th, but we also may be screwing a woman who knows what she's doing. I have seen providers younger than 30, but have enjoyed only one. So I quit wasting my money and their time.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #11
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelly View Post
I like dominate, take charge women; qualities that are rare in the 20-somethings. I also only schedule multi-hour and overnight appointments because, as Miss Blake mentioned, I'm there for more then just fooling around, getting off, and leaving.
Zelly, Zelly, Zelly,,,, we "will" meet soon. Very soon......
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #12
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
tight pussy and that look that leaves the impression that, even if you're not the first inside her pussy, you're not the 1000th visitor. Does the 'experience" of an older Provider make you feel you're moving up a road that's been used too many times?
I'm sorry, but I'm not 20 and my pussy is still tight and does not look like you are the 1000th visitor. I've seen some 20 y/o pussy that looked like shredded meat so that's a crock of crap. In fact, there was a 20-something chick in chat the other day posting crotch shots that looked like you could put four arms up to the elbow up in there-but that's a whole 'nother story.

And the "experience" of that older provider....a 20-something may have some of us older providers beat in the hard body category, but they can't compare when it comes to skill and experience. We older ladies have that win hands down.

Just saying.....
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol!!!!!!!

So older mature woman pussy is not tight.

Whatever dude....

I can honestly say its 20 year olds out there who have way more sex than me.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

From a biological standpoint, youth indicates a higher survival rate for child birth, ability to provide and survive other perils. So from a reproductive urge basis, youth is a major factor in attracting a mate. evenif your not looking for a mate, the reproductive urge is still there. Especialy for a man.

From a psychological basis, youth represents for many the time of thier lives when they were strong, full of energy, in their physical prime etc. Having sex with someone still in their physical prime (youth) allows one to relive some of those feelings. If a young woman who has their pick finds me still attractive, I must be doing OK. Look at me nailing this young, hot babe! I still have it! Those sort of feelings. Also, some men like to have great control ove the women. Young women, as a group, are less experienced and and easier to dominate.

From a socoligcal basis, we are a socity that values appearance very highly. In general, youth is when we look our best. An older guy with a young woman on his arm is looked at by many with a hightened level of respect.

Of course, these are very general observations with many exceptions. Start factoring in life experiences, how one was raised, religion, education and so on, and it get much more complicated.

As an age group, I have the best times with women over 30. Yet I still find myself looking at those young hardbodies and wanting to jump their bones. My experiences have given me the wisdom to factor in more than just age in deciding who I might really enjoy being with but it has not driven out the desire to pop a littel 20 something.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
I have the best times with women over 30.
That's because women don't reach their "sexual prime" until at LEAST 35. Since a 20 y/o hasn't learned what to do with her equipment yet, a man "tapping that ass" is strictly a psychological thing from his perspective.

Bubba hit it right on when he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Having sex with someone still in their physical prime (youth) allows one to relive some of those feelings. If a young woman who has their pick finds me still attractive, I must be doing OK. Look at me nailing this young, hot babe! I still have it! Those sort of feelings.
Even if he has to pay her to make him feel that way lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women