Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2015, 12:44 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Just For Fun, Let's See What Happens When You Try To Order A Gay Wedding Cake At A Muslim Bakery

Where is the outrage? Or are we only telling Christians that they have no right to freedom of conscience.?

http://toprightnews.com/hidden-camer...-wedding-cake/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thought the law covered all religions, why is it for Christians only?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:35 PM   #3
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thought the law covered all religions, why is it for Christians only?
Attacking the law is based on Christians only. Gays and the liberal left go after Christians only for discrimination (which doesn't exist) and leave Muslims alone. Seems like Christians and Muslims are both willing to let businesses sell to whomever they want to. It's the fake outrage of the left that is targeted only at Christians. I guess it's easier to go after people who turn the other cheek instead of those who will perform a jihad upon your buttocks.
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
shanm
Valued Poster

Congratulations. Christians are just as intolerant as Muslims hurr durr durr.

What the fuck are you trying to prove? It would be better if all religions are BANNED
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:06 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

ZOOOM! Right over Sha-na-na's head. EVA, you should know better. The media and the protestors have only been highlighting the Christian side of the question. Those are your people doing the lying. This is bigger than what you all have been putting out there. Those Muslims are discriminating based on religion, you should be outraged if you weren't hypocrites. However, you are hypocrites looking for a reason to attack: A. Christians. B. Republicans, and C. Anyone who you were told to disagree with. Go think for your selves and quit being willing tools.

For Sha-na-na:

One is from Iran and the other the United States, one is by Muslims and the other by Christians, can you tell the difference now?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #6
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Those Muslims are discriminating based on religion, you should be outraged if you weren't hypocrites. However, you are hypocrites looking for a reason to attack: A. Christians. B. Republicans, and C. Anyone who you were told to disagree with. Go think for your selves and quit being willing tools.
Jesus Christ, you are so fucking stupid JD. You're proof that man can live without a brain.

What the fuck does Iran have to do with the United States? Uganda, with an 85% Christian population, passed the Anti-homsexuality act just a year ago. Under that bill, you and LLIdiot would be serving life in prison for your homo cock-sucking and butt-fucking. And that's if you're lucky enough to survive mob justice. That Iran example only served as an example of your stupidity.

The reason why Christianity gets a lot more attention in the U.S is because it is the mainstream religion. We have to fix the majority before moving on to the minority. Fuck your social experiment, ask anyone opposing the Indiana bill and tell me if any of them are in support of Islam or a Muslim bakery's right to deny a gay couple.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:39 PM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It would be better if all religions are BANNED.

Go back to the UK, you limey dickface. If you want to stay in this country then read our Constitution and STFU.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:49 PM   #8
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Go back to the UK, you limey dickface. If you want to stay in this country then read our Constitution and STFU.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

As usual, you missed the context of the post you "limey dickface" (did you attend kindergarten in the UK? )

I said all religions should be banned. As in, in my opinion they should be banned. That obviously went right over your giant ugly head you equivocating jackass.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
ZOOOM! Right over Sha-na-na's head. EVA, you should know better. The media and the protestors have only been highlighting the Christian side of the question. Those are your people doing the lying. This is bigger than what you all have been putting out there. Those Muslims are discriminating based on religion, you should be outraged if you weren't hypocrites. However, you are hypocrites looking for a reason to attack: A. Christians. B. Republicans, and C. Anyone who you were told to disagree with. Go think for your selves and quit being willing tools.

For Sha-na-na:

One is from Iran and the other the United States, one is by Muslims and the other by Christians, can you tell the difference now?
Admiral, you are truly too stupid to live. I can't believe you haven't been hit by a car or walked off a roof or something. Just lucky, I guess.

I think we're all in agreement that hanging people for being gay is not a good thing....well, most of us anyway. What's your point? Do you even know?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
....ask anyone opposing the Indiana bill and tell me if any of them are in support of Islam or a Muslim bakery's right to deny a gay couple.

Ok, then why aren't the sodomy lovers threatening and harassing and bombarding those Muslim bakeries with negative messages on Twitter, Facebook and Yelp until they drive them out of business too?

Why do the Muzzies get a pass here? Is it because:

a) It is politically incorrect to criticize Muslims?
or
b) The LGBT lobby is too chickenshit to take them on?

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to identify a single American Muslim who was offended by the Innocence of Muslims youtube trailer, let alone the "millions of our citizens" Odumbo claimed in his Sept. 2012 UN speech.

Old 04-03-2015, 03:05 PM   #11
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to identify a single American Muslim who was offended by the Innocence of Muslims youtube trailer, let alone the "million of fellow citizens" Odumbo claimed in his Sept. 2012 UN speech.

^ Are you really so Arse-headed to revive a thread in which your ass was repeatedly handed to you? Is it...maybe...because you don't think the evidence is readily available? well you're wrong! here it is:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1332528&highlight=
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #12
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
P.S. I'm still waiting for you to identify a single American Muslim who was offended by the Innocence of Muslims youtube trailer, let alone the "millions of our citizens" Odumbo claimed in his Sept. 2012 UN speech.
And because I just couldn't resist:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactio...nce_of_Muslims

Protesters gathered in the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn on September 22 and is claimed to be the first protest in America. The protest did not only condemn the film but also the extreme response in the Muslim world.[135] Protests were also organized in nearby, Canton on September 29.[136] Protesters demonstrated outside the United Nations building in New York on September 28. Similar protests were reported in Chicago and Philadelphia.[137] There were also demonstrations held in front of the White House.[138]

I'm glad at your misguided attempt to hijack this thread. It gives me the opportunity to expose your stupidity in more than one place!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:16 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
Attacking the law is based on Christians only. Gays and the liberal left go after Christians only for discrimination (which doesn't exist) and leave Muslims alone. Seems like Christians and Muslims are both willing to let businesses sell to whomever they want to. It's the fake outrage of the left that is targeted only at Christians. I guess it's easier to go after people who turn the other cheek instead of those who will perform a jihad upon your buttocks.
Thanks for letting me know it was the left who passed the law in Indiana and Arkansas.
Quote:
Showing you have not a fucking clue who "my people" are.
For Sha-na-na:

What a pair.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I said all religions should be banned. As in, in my opinion they should be banned. That obviously went right over your giant ugly head you equivocating jackass.

Walking it back already, shammytard? It's just your opinion, huh?

Your right to express your OPINION that the First Amendment should be repealed is protected by the First Amendment, you ignorant un-American dipshit, so be careful what you wish for.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:05 PM   #15
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Walking it back already, shammytard?

Your right to express your OPINION that the First Amendment should be repealed is protected by the First Amendment, you ignorant un-American dipshit, so be careful what you wish for.
Walking it back already LustyIdiot?

Would you care to explain how your idiotic attempt to hijack this thread turned into another "ass-handing"?
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women