Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
foofighter7
Registered Member

Default safe

So i usually wear condoms when meeting up with anyone, but this last time, I met on wednesday with a new girl and the condom wasnt working well, i kept getting limp. She swore she was clean, but now 3 days later, I have these spots around my penis and its burning a little when I pee. I'm afraid I caught something. I won't disclose her name, but what should I do? Just be careful people
foofighter7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

As no names ar ementioned, which would not be allowed, this is not an alert. Moving
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, please tell me that you didn't do bareback with her??????

Whether you did or you didn't, you need to see your doctor ASAP!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
GreatLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Damn sorry to hear that... Always use protection regardless!
GreatLife is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah!!! And there's always little green men standing at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold... easter bunny's are real... along with Santa and Unicorn's.

You bb'd her? OMG... babe... NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.... Don't do it. If she offered it to you... she did to the last 5 guys that just said that their penis didn't work well with covers... OMG...

Obviously, it was NO big deal to her to offer you BB. She's CLEAN? REALLY? When was her last doctor visit? Did she verify her cleanliness with papers to you?

Never trust anyone that you met off this site with YOUR LIFE. Get to the doctor. Be checked out... and by all means.. do it again.. with BLOODWORK in about three months. Don't see any providers until you can have labwork done. Let's hope she didn't give you anything.. but if she did... it's something antibiotics can take care of ... and not be an ONGOING life altering event that only lasted a few minutes for you.

Wish you the best babe. Take care. Let us know how things turn out.

Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Usually wear condoms? Awh just ignore it dude, it will go away in a while,
maybe put a little iodine on it. NO seriously go see a doctor if this is a real
situation and not just someone starting a thread because their board.

Hitler said he was clean, and the german people beleaved him.
I think Charles Mansons pitch was peace and communal love.
Jim Jones, we have refreshments at the front of the gathering.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In the words of the medicine man in Viet Nam to the GI who went to him to cure a case of Nam Dong disease:

No worry. Wait 2 weeks and it will fall off. No Worry.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

You need to make a trip to the health unit and get a shot of pencillin.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
CRamsey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

you should absolutely disclose her name.
CRamsey is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRamsey View Post
you should absolutely disclose her name.
Hold your horses, Tonto!

Until he sees his doctor, disclosing her name isn't a good idea!

What if his discomfort has nothing to do with the hobby? Then what?
Old 11-19-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know, I'm going to eat crow for my previous post!

After much thought and re-reading the OP's post, both are guilty for proceeding without a condom!

He's already admitted to his part, then YES, her name should be disclosed!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #12
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter7 View Post
So i usually wear condoms when meeting up with anyone, but this last time, I met on wednesday with a new girl and the condom wasnt working well, i kept getting limp. She swore she was clean, but now 3 days later, I have these spots around my penis and its burning a little when I pee. I'm afraid I caught something. I won't disclose her name, but what should I do? Just be careful people
Which new girl so i can stay away from her, PM me. Also you just outted yourself, good luck in finding a date from this day forward. ALL providers just wrote you off. Get to the doctor Quickly, Then change your handle as this one is fucked, in more ways than one.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #13
foofighter7
Registered Member

Ok so i had an appt today at 2 and since then i've been driving around depressed...i dunno if i should mention the name or not, seeing at im not sure if it would be a violation on these boards....but i wont mind discussing if you PM me. I'll find out it i'm coinfected with anything, but not until another 48 hours. be safe...and 1 thing i have to tell all you guys

bbbj can get STD's too, so even with that wrap it....i didnt know, and although its mainly from intercourse w/o condoms, doctor said its likely that bbbj can also
foofighter7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:28 PM   #14
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
As no names ar ementioned, which would not be allowed
everybody miss this part? btw...sounds like a troll to me anyway. just registered a month ago, and already wants to tell the world he has sores on his peter and it hurts when he pees. ah.....poor baby. amazing how these threads pop up so often, and the OP doesn't name names, and everybody just BELIEVES him and begs/demands to know who the girl is. agendas agendas. and almost every time they beg for 'supreme guidance' on this board to decide what to do. see it a lot in the Locker Room, and here.

too many good people here that have been around long enough to know they should be a little skeptical of many of the things posted here. especially since SO MANY things/accusations can't be proven one way or another. so many agendas...and many are not good.

some wanker, new member, recently did the same thing. claimed he got an STD from getting a BBBJ (he swore he doesn't normally do that...sure buddy). said it had to have come from on of the only 3 girls he had seen. being the chivalrous guy he was, he refused to name whom he had seen. but under his avatar was a link to his 3 reviews. one was out of the time range he claimed, but the other two were clearly, if you're smart enough to connect the dots, who he was talking about. and i think one of the poor girls actually came on here and proclaimed she had gotten tested and was clean. and guess what...that wanker has not been heard from since.

and i don't even want to talk about how a guy from oklahoma accused an asian girl that he caught an STD from her. he posted a thread that named her. once it went viral so to speak, her career here was ruined. she, with the help of a couple aspd mods, got tested and supplied the proof. but the damage had been done and she had no choice but to move back to cali. and the accuser NEVER HAD TO PROVIDE ONE SHRED OF PROOF HE HAD EVER HAD AN STD, or THAT HE HAD IT TAKEN CARE OF. and the fucker never received any punishment. and he is still on this board.

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:42 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why worry about it? It will fall off soon enough . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women