Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
fire10
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Advice....

Would y'all give your place of employment to see a certain provider if you did not have any references ? I am really opposed to doing so, yet I'm picky and the providers I like are doing a fine job of covering there end. I wanna leave the amp scene because that's just as bad if not worse than giving up your place of employment. Yet it seems that's all I'm really left with. Advice from all angles please.
fire10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Moved to co-ed to get "advice from all angles"...

Just sign up for P411...my .02
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #3
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If you do not feel comfortable giving your employment info, do not (I will not), there are providers that will see newbees without having to give that or any other personal info. Visit a couple of them that are reputable, use them as references and that is that.
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Just sign up for P411...my .02
True dat!! Once you see someone, they can give you an OK.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #5
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

No one has yet to explain this employment thing. If LE REALLY want u.. they can easily form together all the information and verification needed for a fake job.. not to mention MANY have 2nd jobs anyways. On top of that... the Craigs List killer (according to the movie).. had a job! Employment verification doesnt do much except prove they may be able to afford pussy.

No offense.. but Ill just wait for him to have respectable references that I know are not behind bars or a rotting corpse in a hotel room. I think if i were a hobbyist.. I wouldnt give out my employment info to a provider.. especially since there are some crazies out there outting info on the guys. Plus when they call to verify...well... ive noticed a few girls that are a french fry short of a happy meal..I cant see them putting enough words together to even sound professional.. rather i can see them admitted to screening for a fuck session... lol

P411 is the way to go. They will screen you and are very professional.. no worries of them getting hormonal and outting your information.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
fire10
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So with the P411, it takes the place of having reputable references ? I sure as hell can't have anyone calling my work. I know there are newbie friendly providers but they're just not what I'm looking for. The ones I had lined up screen better than the TSA does. Like Miss Lacy for example.

I'll look into it. Thanks for sharing.
fire10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire10 View Post
So with the P411, it takes the place of having reputable references ? I sure as hell can't have anyone calling my work. I know there are newbie friendly providers but they're just not what I'm looking for. The ones I had lined up screen better than the TSA does. Like Miss Lacy for example.

I'll look into it. Thanks for sharing.
No.. for me u still need 2 okays from respectable ladies. Ladies for who are known not to give out okays just for points. Ladies who wont trade a good review for an okay. Ladies that dont screen.
Basically... if you see a lady who is known to screen well and only give out okays to those who earn them... plus looking and seeing their okays.. we can KNOW that they are not sitting behind bars or 6 feet under.. lol. So those 2 things are already answered.

I think that 411 verifies employment but they are very professional.. not sure exact screening but i have NEVER heard of any guy complaining or having negative results of their screening. It will def open doors for you. Plus it gives us information we need.. like your likes, preferences, health issues... etc. And a lot of providers dont post certain information like rates on here... but menu options and rates are all on 411... usually ALL questions are answered with just a view of their profile.

And many only post traveling ads on 411... like myself. Its a wise investment.

Also.. if you do get it... ALWAYS pm the girl through there.. never just give her your ID/Handle. You dont want to risk a pimp or crazy nut job getting ahold of that number and using it for their own advantage.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Yeah don't give job info. I don't know what chicks get out of it. Like what's said cops set up fake jobs all the time. P411 is the best way I have had a very popular chick that visits refuse to give me an ok even after I had reviewed her but its all part of the game. Of all of them that is the only on that was like that I never saw her anymore.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #9
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

They will kick your ass off P411 for giving out fake okays. I except newbies and when a provider ask me for a reference I give it honestly. And give details letting her know that he did go all the way with me and all was well.
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
Owlman
Gaining Momentum

I do not give my name to ladies so how would I get references? I also am self-employed.

if that is a problem, I would move on. I rarely have had to.
Owlman is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
pepsirexy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I don't give any personal info and don't ask for any personal info.
This is a hobby/occupation and is to be enjoyed.
I am not applying for a loan, just an hour or 2 of her time.
I found newbie friendly girls and actually still see one of them on a regular basis.
However I do understand wanting to be careful in this hobby.
My advise, just look around there is some very fine young ladies who are newbie friendly
pepsirexy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

I'm single, don't give a rats ass, I see who I want, when I want. What DED, and DM said is the way to go, it's painless...
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women